A Wolf At The Door [Toshizo/Azarea]

compose a reply
A Wolf At The Door [Toshizo/Azarea]Sept 29, 2022 21:36:12 GMT -5
Hatake Toshizō
Aku Soku Zan - Slay Evil Immediately
Hatake Toshizō Avatar
groupnull
age 37 years old birthday April 15 rank Elite Jounin occupation Shinobi Council | Commander of Root
header
"a wolf at the door".
"A man who can't uphold his beliefs is pathetic, dead or alive."

THREAT

Toshizou sighed deeply when she snapped and told him to get out of there, saying she didn't need his misguided pity. "It's not pity. Not for you. If anything, I should've been there, but I wasn't, and no amount of self-loathing will ever change the past. It's pointless. We can only look to the present, we can only move forward. But I understand you need time, so I will take my leave. You know where to find me, I assume." he said as he slowly walked to the door. As he opened the door, her threat alerted his men outside, who quickly reached for their tipless swords, but Toshizou lifted his hand and with that simple gesture, his men stopped immediately. "That fire... The fire of a true shinobi. You are indeed of my blood. As for you..." he said, turning to glance at his own men with furious eyes. "If you ever think of drawing your blade to my daughter ever again, I will make an example out of you." his tone was harsh and threatening and they knew he meant every word he said.

"S-sorry, Toshizou-sama." and then they disappeared once again. Still, the Hatake left the room, leaving the Aburame to herself. She was not locked in there, and the fact that he didn't close the door behind him was enough of a sign that she was free to roam around the village. She was no prisoner. As for the Hatake? He was slowly walking towards his house. If she wanted to talk to him, she still could, otherwise, he would give it time. What was another year or so after more than twenty years? He could wait.

"You can train a dog with food. You can buy a person with money. But there isn't a man alive that can put down the Will of Fire. Some things will never change. The Will of Fire will never be extinguished"

Hidden Leaf Village
N/A
[]
[287 words]
Ren has written 399 posts
A Wolf At The Door [Toshizo/Azarea]Sept 29, 2022 22:00:07 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

Out of Sight. Out of Mind.

"I don't need your protection either," Azarea spits out words laced with vitriol as she moves to stand. She didn't need the protection of a man six years too late. Once bitten after all twice shy. "I'm just a foreign nin. You needn't deal with me further than that. Sir." She states voice clipped and cold as ice as she slams the door shut behind him. Standing there for a long moment as she allows herself to tremble with her fury. Her hive leaking from her clothes to swirl around her in glittering clouds of vengeful biting insects with nothing to sate their bloodlust on. Before she finally turned her back and leans against the door. Allowing herself to slide to the ground as she drew her knees to her chest hands fisting into the thick locks of her red hair uncaring how the ash that stained her right hand dirtied everything she touched, including herself, black with soot.

She'd long ago learned that if one must cry it should be done in silence. Nothing, she assures herself, would change. The man wasn't going to remember her so there was no need to fret. She'd be gone from Hi-no-Kuni soon. Out of sight and out of mind. He'd forget her all over again and the status would return to quo. She wasn't anything like him. It was easier to go it alone.

Justu Goes Here

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: |
Keen has written 1,221 posts