The Spa Of A Lifetime - Open

compose a reply
The Spa Of A Lifetime - OpenOct 18, 2022 9:04:13 GMT -5
Yagi Sairen
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yagi Sairen Avatar
groupnull
age 25 years old birthday April 10 rank Chuunin occupation Gate Guard
Working six days out of the seven as a gate guard really puts a number on yea. His feet had been hurting, his body somewhat aching due to the number of bandits he had to stop. Life was somewhat easy being a guard, yes it was boring but at the same time it was a job that still needed to be done. He would go to the local spa where he knew the employees so routinely. One of them jumped with joy as they saw Yagi coming in.

"Yagi!!"

Her facial expression going from being bored all day to being filled with excitement. Yagi's eyes would slightly move towards his name being called in that direction and he would casually bring his hand up to acknowledge it.

"Hey there, just got off of work and needed to relax for the day."

He approached the desk and pulled out the routine cost for the spa. He knew he didn't have enough money for the private spa, so he had to go with the public one.

"Anyone other customers today?"

"It's a bit slow today because its sunday."

"I see. Alright thanks."

He would head over to the locker rooms and change into his bathing suit and headed over to the public spa area where no one else was here yet. Entering the water and resting his back against the rock wall and sighing in a big relief. About that time, a stray cat would come by and purr over at Yagi and resting his body on the ground level and just staring at him.

"Sorry little guy, I didn't bring food today..."

It was embarrassing that he didn't bring any cat food today, it was more embarrassing that he was talking to a cat that couldn't respond back.
Socks has written 6 posts
The Spa Of A Lifetime - OpenOct 25, 2022 19:42:23 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday 6/13 rank Genin occupation Team 1 Member
I AM A QUIVERING THING LOOKING UP AT A DARK AND CLOUDY SKY

I AM FREE. I AM CHAINED. I AM A DOCTOR. I AM A CHILD.
Just like it was for the spa, it was a rather slow day for Asahi as well. Or at least had been since this morning. Normally he wouldn’t be here relaxing, and instead would be training or working on his creations. But after a trip made by the Mizukage that morning, he decided to take the rest of the day off, physically and as much as he could mentally. So the green haired, seventeen year old genin found himself here, sitting in the hot water of one of the spa’s public tubs.

He sat in the water with his head laid back against the concrete surface outside of the pool. "Ahhh,” he let out as his muscles relaxed in the warmth of the water. As he rested there, many came and went. Some the free his attention, and others who didn’t. But there was one man who joined the population of those in the water, who Asahi’s eyes followed.

As soon as the man rested in the water, he seemed to attract attention. Not from the other spa goers, but from a cat, presumably a stray that approached him and seemed comfortable around him. Asahi watched the man and the cat interact. It looked like the cat could use some food, but from the man’s words, or as much as Asahi could make out, they were telling the cat that they didn’t have anything to offer.

"Hmmm,” Asahi said to himself before getting out of the water and covering his exposed body with a towel. He grabbed his backpack from a seat nearby and walked over to the man and his stray cat. "I might have something in my bag that your cat might like.” Asahi introduced himself into the man and felines interaction.

Then, the genin unzipped his bag to hold up a dead mouse in front of the two. If the man glanced into the bag, or the cat found its attention to the inside of the bag, they would find 3 more deceased mice inside. "Found this little thing around my apartment. I was going to use it for studying…but your friend can have it if they want.” He said this to the white haired man and held the mouse up as if it was normal, but the eyes that were on them now would say it was anything but.

The part of the spa they were in grew quiet as the guests around the three started to notice the dead rodent Asahi held by the tail. Whether the man said anything or not, Asahi went to lay the mouse down near the cat.
oOC/NOTES
--- words
pyxis
Milu has written 379 posts