I'll help you find it! [Closed]Mar 17, 2023 19:39:41 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

It had been the end of round 3 and as the grades were given out on public display for the students Taki took it upon herself to scan the names of the members who were passing on to round 3. She looked over the list overjoyed to see that Goro had passed and was happy with the rest of the delegation, save for Uta whom she knew was in a bad way. However as she looked over the list there was one name that she realized she hadn’t seen.

"Wait a sec…” a scowl would form on her lips as she had realized that Konsho had failed out of his exam for a second time. "I’ll kill him…” she’d say as she made her way towards the training field pushing the genin aside as she made her way towards the Takigakure section of the training field spotting that all familiar blue tuft of hair who looked seemingly as carefree as always the nerve of him.

"Konsho!” the girl would say as she made her way over towards him, he had always been so behind so lack luster so unfocused and even after everything having access to not one but two sages and looking like he’d packed on a great deal of muscle he STILL managed to fail. It was enough to make the girl furious she was tired of seeing him constantly be so behind and wanted him to succeed but it always seemed like the one thing getting in his way was himself.

The girl would grab hold of him and turn him about, whispering too him. "You failed again, Seriously!?” the girl would say making a scene she’d then push her hand into his chest. "I want to see you in my gym TONIGHT.” her eyes practically bulging out of her head as she leered to the boy with a serious intent.

Later the girl would find herself inside of the Okada clan’s gym in Kuwana she stood inside of a large open area known as the Max it was easy to spot and hard to miss, she had figured Konsho knew where to go despite not actually telling him where to go. The girl would gesture for him to come on inside, if he managed to pass by the halls she'd be sitting in her chair with her chest leaning against the head of it as she sat her body facing the entrance. With her head hung she slowly looked up at the boy after he entered inside. "I am so goddamn disappointed in you!” she’d say with her arms crossed. "How is it dat my 9 year old baby cousin managed to make it ta round 3 and you didn’t.” She’d look over at him. "How is it dat everyone else in your village managed to make to round 3 and you didn’t.” the girl would growl as she got up and kicked her metal chair tearing the ground apart in the process.

"I don’t mean to tear ya down, but I’m tiya’d o seeing you like dhis.” she’d say a sense of disappointment in her voice. She’d slap her hand into her palm, repeatedly as if she were tired of feeling she needed to stress this. "I should be getting ready to cheer you on in da stands, I had a whole pyro sequence picked out for you man…!” she’d then let out a sigh as he stood there before her. "Look dhese exams are over and dats fine…but I am making damn sure you don’t fail again, we are unlocking dat potential tonight!”

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

525 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Mar 17, 2023 20:28:01 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
I'll help you find it! [Closed]Mar 27, 2023 2:01:18 GMT -5
Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 01-01 rank Genin occupation
[newclass=.selkieCodesBorder] width:325px; border:10px solid #fbfbfb; outline:1px solid #eee;margin-top:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodes] background-color:#fefefe; border:1px solid #eee; padding:20px; display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesIcon] border:1px solid #eee; width:100px; height:100px; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesTitle] display:flex; width:141px; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-start; text-align:left; font:20px/90% Montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; margin-left:20px; color:#ababab; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesDivider] height:1px; width:100%; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:20px; background-color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesBody] font:11px/140% roboto; padding:0px 25px; text-align:justify; color:#a1a1a1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesBody b]color: #DF6885;font:12px Montserrat;font-weight:700;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesNotes] display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; margin-top:20px; width:283px; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesHashtags] width:131px; padding:0px 10px 0px 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesHash] display:inline-block; background-color:#D67EA4; color:#fff; font:bold 9px roboto; line-height:15px; height:15px; text-transform:uppercase; padding:1px 5px; margin:0px 2px 2px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesHash a]font:bold 9px roboto!important;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieNotesDivider] width:1px; background-color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesRules] width:131px; font:bold 9px/130% roboto; letter-spacing:.5px; padding:0px 0px 0px 10px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; color:#aaa; [/newclass][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","pwfcontain"]

[attr="class","pwfheader"]

[attr="class","pwfhdtag"]
@tagged

[attr="class","pwfhdnotes"]
notes go here! they look best at two lines but you can go wild if you want since they start to scroll~

[attr="class","pwficon"]
[attr="class","pwficonbg"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]
Several things made headaches worse; stress, odors, bright lights, and Okadans screaming. Unfortunately it seemed Konsho was getting that last one today. Having finished the healing that would have stopped him from training, Konsho had been in the exam set training grounds for several hours at this point. A calm focus was the only expression he wore as he practiced on a training dummy. Having been at it for quite a while, Konsho was working up quite a sweat, at this point only in a shirt and baggy shorts. He was in the middle of drinking his water as Taki shouted his actual name. Hm, first for everything.
[break][break]
He would continue to drink from his bottle as Taki told him to meet her at her clan's gym. Swallowing, Konsho would give a brief glance at Taki, his facial expression very very tired. "Hi Taki, good to see you to. Yes my recovery is going well, thanks for asking. They managed to fix the concussion by the way." Turning back to the training dummy he was practicing on, Konsho would drop back into his side ways stance. "See you there." Konsho had been away for a while. And it had allowed him to reflect on how often Taki lashed out at him when he didn't meet her expectations. He wanted to talk about it, to bring it up and actually fix the issue... But a small voice in his head didn't see why it would be worth it. He could talk about it when he wasn't failing. For now he'd refuse any further conversation, with any attempts being given the 'I need to focus on this' dismissal. He didn't enjoy it, but he didn't want to enjoy anything right now. He just wanted to be left alone.
[break][break]
Eventually night came and Konsho was in the Okada's gym shortly after. He knew the chewing out for being rude was coming, and he'd endure it. He had been an ass and deserved it. But rather than that, Taki made it clear she wasn't mad. She didn't hate him, which is how this often came off as. She was just disappointed. "Don't worry. I am too." Konsho would state plainly, despite how much that statement should have carried more weight to him. Then again he was used to disappointing both himself and others. "I should have used the fact that my summons had more chakra than me to overwhelm him, should have been more ruthless, and should have followed through with what I said. I kept making mistakes because I wanted to make sure we come out as unharmed. Frankly, it's a miracle people decided to vote me back in." Konsho would let that sink in for a moment before continuing. "I should have told you earlier. I'm sorry. But I needed that hate... or what I thought was hate. I'm going back in there and frankly we both know I shouldn't be. So I need you to keep that rage and get my into shape." Konsho would place his fist out, clenched and ready for combat- but also extended for a fist bump. "I will make sure your effort isn't in vain."

[attr="class","pwfCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.pwfbody b]color:#000080;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain]width:349px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#fafafa;border-bottom:10px solid #000080;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfheader]width:349px;height:100px;background-color:#000080;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdtag]font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;padding:5px;color:#fff;transform:rotate(-4deg);width:150px;text-align:right;height:10px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;left:209px;top:15px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdtag a]font:11px calibri!important;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdnotes]color:#fff;font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;float:left;padding:0px 5px;text-align:right;width:150px;line-height:13px;height:26px;overflow:AUTO;transform:rotate(-4deg);position:relative;top:18px;left:350px;text-transform:uppercase;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdnotes]top:28px;left:185px;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdtag]position:relative;left:89px;top:25px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfbody]font-family:CALIBRI;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;line-height:150%;color:#7b7b7b;padding:10px 20px 20px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficon]width:120px;height:120px;background-color:#fafafa;border-radius:100%;transform: rotate(-5deg);float:left;position:relative;margin-top:-63px;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficonbg]border-radius:100%;width:100px;height:100px;position:relative;top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdnotes::-webkit-scrollbar]width:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfCredit]font:bold 7px roboto!important;margin-left:275px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfCredit a]font:bold 7px roboto!important;[/newclass]
last edit by Konshō Chizawa on Apr 2, 2023 1:07:20 GMT -5
Belac has written 366 posts
I'll help you find it! [Closed]Apr 2, 2023 11:29:43 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl sat in the chair she’d look over at the boy and he was rather solemn in the manner in which he spoke he seemed to understand the gravity of how she felt and he would then speak on his own, remarking that he was voted back in, that would cause the girl to give pause for a moment.

The girl would get up and kick the chair. "Wait, you got a second chance!?” the girl would say looking towards him, speeding in his direction she was glad he got a chance to excel. "You're damn right I will!” but as quickly as she closed in on him she’d turn her back on him.

"But you can’t rely on da summons, you gotta make something outta yaself cova your bases den have dem cover what you can't!" Taki wasn't one to rely on the summons too often for help and always made sure that she had herself covered, but whenever she knew she was walking into trouble she had the summons there for moral support.

"C’mon we’ll start wit da basics.” with that the girl would step back and get into her usual stance. "Your whole thing is fighting hand to hand right? Show me ya fundamentals.” the girl had been leaning into the coaching aspect of her character for some time now and always had a good hand on teaching others on where they needed to improve.

She was more than happy to help Konsho get on his way to become the best him that he could be. "Man we haven’t squared up since the academy, now C’mon Blue hair!” a smirk on her face as she waited for him to come to her she wouldn’t say it but she was happy to get to fight him again.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

210 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
I'll help you find it! [Closed]Apr 3, 2023 11:58:16 GMT -5
Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull
[newclass=.selkieCodesBorder] width:325px; border:10px solid #fbfbfb; outline:1px solid #eee;margin-top:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodes] background-color:#fefefe; border:1px solid #eee; padding:20px; display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesIcon] border:1px solid #eee; width:100px; height:100px; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesTitle] display:flex; width:141px; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-start; text-align:left; font:20px/90% Montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; margin-left:20px; color:#ababab; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesDivider] height:1px; width:100%; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:20px; background-color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesBody] font:11px/140% roboto; padding:0px 25px; text-align:justify; color:#a1a1a1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesBody b]color: #DF6885;font:12px Montserrat;font-weight:700;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesNotes] display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; margin-top:20px; width:283px; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesHashtags] width:131px; padding:0px 10px 0px 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesHash] display:inline-block; background-color:#D67EA4; color:#fff; font:bold 9px roboto; line-height:15px; height:15px; text-transform:uppercase; padding:1px 5px; margin:0px 2px 2px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesHash a]font:bold 9px roboto!important;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesRules] width:131px; font:bold 9px/130% roboto; letter-spacing:.5px; padding:0px 0px 0px 10px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; color:#aaa; [/newclass][break]

[nospaces]

@tagged

notes go here! they look best at two lines but you can go wild if you want since they start to scroll~

[attr="class","pwficon"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]
Well that was a sudden switch. Konsho had been expecting Taki to warm up to him with the news, but this was an instant turn around. It was moments like these that made it feel like the girl was bipolar. Upon the statement of not relying on his summons, Konsho would give a nod in non-verbal agreement. He felt working in a pack was better than not- hell in most situations it was better to have back up than non- but each part of the pack needed to be able to stand on their own. Otherwise they were dead weight. Thankfully that's what these moments were for.
[break][break]
The energy Taki gained upon remembering how long it had been since they last brawled was infectious. Konsho's body would react very quickly, adrenaline moving through his veins as his body began to slack. He'd approach Taki with his usual strategy of; Side Stance, Beat, Acceleration, and Torque. A rhythmic style that could change the beat on a dime, meant to throw his opponents off as he remained in control, with fast movements and reactions, as well as diverting blows away from him. This last one would be his surprise for whenever Tak inevitably reacted. Be it a strike, hold, or throw, Konsho would be sure to divert her blows away as he got ready for the actual blow.

[newclass=.pwfcontain]width:349px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#fafafa;border-bottom:10px solid #000080;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfheader]width:349px;height:100px;background-color:#000080;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdtag]font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;padding:5px;color:#fff;transform:rotate(-4deg);width:150px;text-align:right;height:10px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;left:209px;top:15px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdnotes]color:#fff;font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;float:left;padding:0px 5px;text-align:right;width:150px;line-height:13px;height:26px;overflow:AUTO;transform:rotate(-4deg);position:relative;top:18px;left:350px;text-transform:uppercase;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdnotes]top:28px;left:185px;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdtag]position:relative;left:89px;top:25px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfbody]font-family:CALIBRI;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;line-height:150%;color:#7b7b7b;padding:10px 20px 20px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficon]width:120px;height:120px;background-color:#fafafa;border-radius:100%;transform: rotate(-5deg);float:left;position:relative;margin-top:-63px;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficonbg]border-radius:100%;width:100px;height:100px;position:relative;top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfCredit]font:bold 7px roboto!important;margin-left:275px;[/newclass]

using enhanced reflexes to react quicker

Jutsu used

[break]NAME: 側スタンス | Soba Sutansu [Side Stance]
[break]RANK: E
[break]COST: Insignificant
[break]CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
[break]DESCRIPTION:
[break][break]
Unlike many Martial Arts, Wing Chun never really uses an open and straight stance. Rather, they are almost always place at an angle to an opponent (nose-to-ear), allowing them the advantage in positioning. This allows them to face the opponent and attack but limits the opponent's ability to attack due to the angle. This stance is the foundation of Wing Chun and is ingrained into the practitioner's body. In order to truly master the martial art, they must root themselves into this stance and maintain it with accompanying footwork. The arms in this stance has one arm outstretched and one arm kept close to the chest so as to both attack and defend.

[break][break]

NAME: 拍 | Haku [Beat]
[break]COST: Insignificant
[break]DESCRIPTION:

[break][break] Rhythm, pacing, and tempo are important and vital elements to Wing Chun. An attack is never singular, always part of a chain and sequence of movements incorporating both attack and defense. In order to manage these sequences, Wing Chun practitioners fight according to a beat, thereby pulling enemies into their pace while preventing them from getting accustomed to it by changing and fluctuating the tempo. Wing Chun beats tend to follow three main beats [1,2], [1,2,3], and [1,2,3,4]. These beats can be sequenced in any order to create a flurry of consecutive unending strikes. It is almost impossible to interrupt the flow of Wing Chun practitioner as the art is made to be both active and reactive simultaneously.

[break][break]

NAME: 加速度 | Kasokudo [Acceleration]
[break]COST: Very Low
[break]DESCRIPTION:
[break][break]
Wing Chun is not a strength driven Martial Art, though that is not to say it can't be used by one with strength. It is just not the central or focusing point of the art. Rather, it focuses on instantaneous and rapid acceleration, which ends up achieving the same results. Practitioners are taught to relax their body and keep their limbs at rest so that they can, at any moment, accelerate.
[break][break]
This allows them to deliver remarkably strong blows without wasting unnecessary stamina on maintaining high speeds or utilizing a lot of power. In many ways, Wing Chun is the difference between a sniper and a bazooka. While a Bazooka might have more firepower, a sniper is trained and focused on each shot.
[break][break]
To visualize this, Wing Chun is capable of punching straight through a boulder leaving only an arm/fist sized hole rather than causing the entire boulder to be destroyed. The focused aspect of the art allows them to be more precise in their blows. Higher leveled practitioners can coat their hands and fists in chakra to avoid damaging them and increase their durability.

[break][break]

NAME: トルク | Toruku [Torque]
COST: Insignificant
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
DESCRIPTION:

While many Martial Arts attempt to take an opponent's blows directly, Wing Chun does not. Wing Chun focuses on the use of Torque to use the opponent's force against them. As such, though Wing Chun uses many straights, the straights are almost always applied perpendicular to the radial direction of the opponent's limbs, causing their force to be used against them as their limbs are twisted or misdirected. In fact, most Wing Chun strikes follow this principle as the Martial Art is focused on using the enemy's body against them, causing them to bend to submission.
I'll help you find it! [Closed]Apr 7, 2023 18:21:49 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the boy made his way towards her Taki would see him coming, and turn her body to react to his motion and adjust her self watching his first two fists and reacting accordingly, but first she wanted to see his pattern she watched as his first few blows were thrown and weave her body out of the way of his blows keeping her eyes on his fist to watch his pattern. "He’s mixing up the rhythm of his punches…okay but…” eventually she’d catch his first fist once he restarted his sequence whilst grabbing a hold of his second one.

There was some strong heft behind his strikes it was impressive she liked seeing improvement, but it still wasn’t enough as quickly as she grasped them and registered the pain she’d once again attempt to quickly pivot locking his arm behind his back and then smashing him in the back of the head with a stiff but reserved forearm strike. "Ain’t neva see ya do dat one bafore…” the girl would say, as she reacted to the way he threw his punches giving him a moment to come to after she had hit him in the head, careful not to strike him with too much strength behind her blows.

"Try ta mix up da speed o ya strikes, not just da timin’.” with that she’d ready up and allow him to come at her again to see if he’d figured it out, but even if he had she wasn't going to make it easy for him.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

258 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
I'll help you find it! [Closed]May 6, 2023 3:06:34 GMT -5
Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull

[nospaces]

@tagged

[attr="class","pwficon"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]
Taki would mostly duck and weave between Konsho's own blows, eventually using her usual tactic of putting Konsho in another hold. She wouldn't hold it this time though- which Konsho was thankful for. She was what... chuunin at this point? Chuunin, the sage of Iwagakure. The gap between them was immense. He knew deep down that if Taki wanted to keep him there, she could have. Yet she was ensuring he had ways out, and never making him feel helpless. She had grown as a teacher, a far cry from the girl he met back in the academy, whom had actively tried to inflict as much pain on her opponent as possible. Nor was she the girl who beat him after he graduated from said academy, refusing to hold back and acting on pure rage.
[break][break]
The rage was still there but it was focused, and it seemed his childhood friend had gained wisdom and perspective over the years. It was a comforting thought. Chances are she was going to be a sage to equal his own mother. Which meant the least Konsho could do was try his best to slow her down only a little. So Konsho would begin to move in on his friend again, responding physically to her demands rather than verbally. Keeping a beat of four, Konsho would abruptly speed his own attacks, before randomly slowing the last before immediately speeding up the next. As this likely would only cause his old friend to pay a bit more attention, Konsho would wait for the girl to take a step, moving his legs to stomp on her feet, trapping them beneath his own weight. Trap.
[break][break]
Konsho knew this wouldn't last long, but it would stall enough for the actual attack; Tunnel Strike. Konsho's attacks would each strike with varying acceleration, and he knew Taki knew his thus far pattern of speed; normal-fast-slow. The first was his normal momentum, but this time the second would lag behind, immediately followed by an accelerated blow. Each was aimed at the girl's gut however. He could save the fancy attack for another day. The question was, how would this go?

I'll help you find it! [Closed]Jun 9, 2023 9:08:04 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As Taki let Konsho free so that he could attack at his leisure the girl would wait for him to come towards her. In doing so she would watch as he moved in she expected a punch but instead as she leapt back he'd attempt to try and trap her foot. It grazed the top of the instep of her foot slowing her for just a moment allowing him to make an effort to land a strike as she slipped out from under his trapping she'd see his strikes the first two were fast and the timing was switched up ever so slightly enough to mentally disoriented her but not for too long.

She'd get her hands in position albeit a little slower than normal but still faster than he could aim his strikes, wrenching his hand with a small twisting of the joint, putting some of her anatomical knowledge to the test and pulling his fingers apart with a slightly painful manipulation of his bones.

"Dere ya go..." she'd release him before she caused any lasting damage. "Now keep dat up and try ta use it to throw me awf my game." with that she'd enter into a less relaxed and more serious stance one she would use more so for grappling it was wilder than normal her arms outstretched and her legs spread apart allowing her to move in a shuffle whilst also keeping her eyes on her opponent like a wild animal.

"But you gotta really gimme what you got!" She was happy for his progress but really wanted to push the boy to his absolute limit as best she could and she'd only do that if he gave it all he had.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

[NAME] Okada-ryū: Chīsana kansetsu no sōsa [Okada Style: Small Joint Manipulation][X]
[RANK] C
[CHAKRA USAGE] Very Low
[CLASSIFICATION] Taijutsu
[ELEMENT] N/A
[PRE-REQUISITE]
[DESCRIPTION]

Using this technique, the user grabs hold of the victims wrist and bending it so that the palm is facing downward to force open the hand. Using their second hand the user attempts to pull apart the fingers by bending them backwards as means of snapping them. This move is effective as a counter where the user catches the victims hands when performing jutsu. In addition the user can also place the user in an arm lock that forces the hand in a hold by dragging them to the ground and putting their hand in a wrist lock; this allows them keep a hold on the hand and disfigure the fingers, making hand signs more difficult to perform.

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

0000 WORDSTAGGEDSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
I'll help you find it! [Closed]Jun 26, 2023 21:20:03 GMT -5
Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull

[nospaces]

@tagged

[attr="class","pwficon"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]
Konsho had not expected Taki to so easily grab him and cease all further attempts at attack. Neiguan was the name of that point, twisting and inflicting a decent amount of pain for the little damage it did. Once she released him, Konsho would reset, getting adjusted to Taki's more painful way of saying a fight was over. Despite the growth, Konsho could still see the old parts of his friend in there. Her excitement as he showed progress, as well as the anger from earlier. Perhaps he could use that to his advantage.
[break][break]
Konsho stepped in to fight Taki yet again, mixing his pattern in intervals. What rythm he would follow and the speed of his blows was ever switching, but had no purpose behind it other than being different. Anytime his rival would reach to grapple him, Konsho would stop on a dime before accelerating away. The purpose was not to get Taki used to patterns, she was used to that now. Now was the time to convince her there was no pattern. Konsho knew he couldn't use Precise Pressure Current against Taki, since her knowledge of anatomy would give away his goal. He was equally unable to use Whirlwind Wave, since all that would do is put him in a wrestling match with Taki. He wasn't winning that. But perhaps that was the perfect bait.
[break][break]
So for now, he'd keep the illusion that he wasn't listening to her. Being reckless and now attacking without rhyme or reason. He knew she would eventually get sick of this, and get more aggressive with her grabs. Only once he noticed that she was becoming agitated- even if only minorly, would Konsho move in to utilize Whirlwind Wave. Usually that technique would be used either to break guards or to counter attacks, but it relied on pressure points within the upper part of the target's hands- which Taki would know. If she moved to stop him, Konsho would yet again stop on a dime. He was certain she'd fall for the pattern he had set, and lunge at him to stop him. Of course she wouldn't expect him to suddenly step into the attack. Twisting with her own blow as he grabbed her arm, Konsho would use Taki's own momentum against her to throw her away, removing her footing from the equation.
[break][break]
Single-handed back throw
[break][break]
From there Konsho would not relent, body flickering behind where the girl would currently be heading, starting with a flurry of three beat attacks. Fast, slow, medium. Fast, fast, slow. Slow, fast, medium. Without warning, the boy would then switch to two beat attacks, starting a pattern of normal speed blows to lull her back into a rhythm. Or so was the plan.

last edit by Konshō Chizawa on Jun 27, 2023 21:04:53 GMT -5
I'll help you find it! [Closed]Jun 27, 2023 21:18:34 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl waited for him to make his move, Konsho would come towards her mixing up his timing even more so then before she attempted to predict his pattern but the manner in which he did it made it difficult for her to pick up on or would at least require more work he was starting to get the hang of it.

As he moved away Taki would add a hit of momentum on her back foot picking up the pace and charging towards the boy swinging her arm out as she did her best to catch him but rather then clock him out right the girl would spin her body and deliberately avoid landing her blow.

"Dat wadn't a bad plan...but if I was puttin in my awl I woulda hadja." the girl would shuffle her feet and then attempt to move in towards him again but as the girl made a dive for him it would seem he had a plan and would attempt to use her momentum against her in an effort to fling her over his head.

The girl was aghast as she was in the air but would still have the wherewithal to slide as she landed on her feet. "Eyy, you got some moves! Dats da kinda fiya I wanna see c'mawn!" the girl would say looking over towards him wanting to attack first she wanted to see if he could now put it all together or at least potentially come close.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

249 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style

quick reply

compose a reply