age birthday rank occupation

the darkest day

MISSION RANK: A

NPC REQUIRED: Yes - Plus counter mission enabled

RANDOM MISSION SCENARIO: Enabled

PARTICIPANTS:
Satori Akira
DESCRIPTION:

The Cult of Akui did its best work corrupting the virtues by casting out chaos into the world. When it descends into chaos, they are the best manipulators in the world with the gift given to them by their god's abilities.

The heralds have all been given different tasks in different areas of the world, and Akira had set out the task of destabilising peace in the western parts of the world. Armed with circumstantial assets, and some knowledge of his own past as an assistant has chosen one of the richest countries in the world to target their critical agricultural infrastructure.

Putting to good use the equipment from Kumogakure he had stolen from a previous mission left unattended, aims to incriminate Kumogakure in a blatant attack by leaving "accidental" evidence.

Initially starti g at ROKU ZENSHO and then end at ERIMO / The border of Nohara no Kuni and Arashi no Kuni The aim of the crime is two things: destroy the watchtower, kill majority of the shinobi while trying (but not the greatest issue) to not kill them. Then, following through to Erimo later in the day and taking fire to their fields and buildings - taking out civilians and shinobi alike as they try to prevent it happening or intervening.

Note: I would like there to be a 96 hr posting limit

Second note: Though it is not for me to decide, I imagine Kumo Shinobi, Ame Shinobi or Rock Shinobi would be the most likely to counter (but Kumo likely shouldnt have the information)

last edit by Toff E on Apr 10, 2023 17:01:40 GMT -5
has written 0 posts