compose a reply
The Big Bad BasinMar 11, 2024 14:22:26 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday Febuary 20th rank Special Jounin occupation
JUST REMEMBER , ANYONE CAN MAKE A FIST

There were quite a few issues that the young Waruichi had been facing with mastering the 8 gates techniques however with the potency of the ability she couldn't train too often in the village out of damaging something she found herself by a beach at the edge of the island and would stay out in the open practicing her form on a shadow clone made of bandages, the two would duel as roughly as they could with Asuka attempting to warm her body up before preparing herself to take advantage of the 8 gates themselves. But as she did so she felt something from a distance a rather familiar presence.

"Massahiro?" she had wondered stopping her training and looking around for him, what were the odds he'd happen to be out here perhaps he had some of his own training he'd need to do. Or maybe he just came here to clear his head the beach was a rather serene spot for most and much brighter than the village since there wasn't as much mist about.

She cared for her home and its people but as of late things haven't felt right for whatever reason she wasn't sure, practicing her Taijutsu was what brought her solace and her new teammates seemed to be helping also however, Zaizen didn't talk much and she got bad vibes from her boss who seemed rather ruthless, however Massahiro seemed to be the most talkative.

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:
With the rigorous training that Asuka had to endure as she honed her body to levels of perfection rivaling that of any martial arts master. Asuka's strength has increased 10 fold to the point where she is able to crush stoned within her grasp and breaks bones of lesser individuals with ease. And while she still has much to learn as a chunin. The youth's power is not one to be challenged lightly, as she is able to perform physical feats that would seem inhuman to even most shinobi.

Hijutsu: Kinu no Eikyō:
Asuka is a member of the Waruichi clan and as such has the ability to control a special chakra infused silk that was forged by a special group of silkworms that feed on the corpses of dead clansmen. With it Asuka can craft and shape the silk to her will and uses it in a mostly supplementary fashion to aid her in battle alongside her powerful taijutsu skills.

Iron Burst:
As a sole practitioner of Taijutsu Asuka has relentlessly pushed her body against itself for spectacular results: her strength carries over into her speed, and as such alongside the control she exerts body in spirit and in mind, she is intensely faster than those of a similar level of strength and maneuvering expertly as if the air were an extension of her own body.

A Disciplined Iron Bull:
During Asuka's time as a genin the youth had begun to realize that in order to excel as a shinobi she needed to learn how to properly utilize her chakra. And while she doesn't posses the greatest of reserves the youth has learned through rigorous meditation how to keep her chakra still and calm. As a result she is now able to wield it with a great deal of control and is able to channel only the necessary amounts of chakra into the few jutsu she uses in order to make the most of their abilities whilst still being able to keep up in a fight.

MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS & GANGNAM STYLE
MeepX#7355 has written 1,098 posts
The Big Bad BasinMar 11, 2024 14:34:07 GMT -5
masshiro
masshiro Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 16th of December rank S. Jounin occupation Operations Team
    It wasn't uncommon for Masshiro to be watching other train, especially those he would be working closely with or had worked closely with recently. In fact it was more accurate to say it was completely common and more so to be expected that you'd find him nearby with a notebook in hand and a pencil taking notes of varying types. It was often unnerving for some as he had come to learn, but it didn't do anything to deter him all the same. If he had the ability to sit and watch his enemies train he would have done the same in truth, but this was what he had and what he'd keep going.

He wasn't there for training, or to enjoy any views, because in reality he would have been just as comfortable sitting in a dense fog drawing or training alone somewhere. After he heard his name he looked up from his notebook, immediately snapping it closed and putting the pencil away in his pouch. Bending down he picked up Uemori that had been laying next to him and let the notebook fall, swinging against his hip attached to a chain to hold it in place.

Walking towards the voice that called out, he came into view, his weapon draped over his shoulder, and despite the bruises that were still healing under his clothing, he had no signs of the minor pains he was still feeling from being thrown out of a building. He wasn't a fast healer, or any sort of medical ninja, and aside from letting someone look him over he didn't spent anymore time than he needed to let someone heal him, as he simply didn't want to spend anymore time in a bed or being fussed over.

"It's too bright here."

It was all he said as he looked up, shielding his eyes with his weapon, looking back to Asuka.

"Hope I didn't interrupt your training."

Sprinkles has written 140 posts
The Big Bad BasinMar 11, 2024 14:52:02 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

As she recognized his voice she'd look over towards him. "I was worried about you after our last mission glad to see you're alright, and no its fine...was just getting in a warm up." the clone would dispurpse into a pile of bandages. "Care to join me? Or was I interrupting you?" She'd say as she wrapped up the bandages and placed them into her large back pouch.

"I've trained with almost everyone on our team at one point but I can't seem to ever find Zaizen and I've already seen what Keiji can do, sort of." she'd look at the weapon he held.

"So that only leaves you, and you've got some big shoes to fill since you're holding onto Kyouka's legacy...but what're you doing out here?" she was still curious as she looked him over wondering if he'd answer her challenge she was also curious she hadn't gone up against that weapon in quite some time and wondered how its new wielder stacked up to Kyouka.

A good long while ago, Asuka used to put out a challenge to most people she met and would keep a record of everyone she'd fought and slowly found herself going down that rabbit hole again, looking back things didn't exactly pan out how she had hoped she wished to be a teacher and none of that panned out and now back on ops team she felt like she was still interacting with the same sorts of people she had already disliked she saw that much in Keiji.

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:
With the rigorous training that Asuka had to endure as she honed her body to levels of perfection rivaling that of any martial arts master. Asuka's strength has increased 10 fold to the point where she is able to crush stoned within her grasp and breaks bones of lesser individuals with ease. And while she still has much to learn as a chunin. The youth's power is not one to be challenged lightly, as she is able to perform physical feats that would seem inhuman to even most shinobi.

Asuka is a member of the Waruichi clan and as such has the ability to control a special chakra infused silk that was forged by a special group of silkworms that feed on the corpses of dead clansmen. With it Asuka can craft and shape the silk to her will and uses it in a mostly supplementary fashion to aid her in battle alongside her powerful taijutsu skills.

Iron Burst:
As a sole practitioner of Taijutsu Asuka has relentlessly pushed her body against itself for spectacular results: her strength carries over into her speed, and as such alongside the control she exerts body in spirit and in mind, she is intensely faster than those of a similar level of strength and maneuvering expertly as if the air were an extension of her own body.

A Disciplined Iron Bull:
During Asuka's time as a genin the youth had begun to realize that in order to excel as a shinobi she needed to learn how to properly utilize her chakra. And while she doesn't posses the greatest of reserves the youth has learned through rigorous meditation how to keep her chakra still and calm. As a result she is now able to wield it with a great deal of control and is able to channel only the necessary amounts of chakra into the few jutsu she uses in order to make the most of their abilities whilst still being able to keep up in a fight.

The Big Bad BasinMar 11, 2024 15:51:20 GMT -5
masshiro
masshiro Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 16th of December rank S. Jounin occupation Operations Team
"I've had worse injuries from allies, so it's nothing to worry too much about."

He pointed a thumb up towards his face, clearly drawing her attention to the large, impossible to miss scar that covered a large part of his face in a lightning bolt shaped mark. His body under his clothes had more than a few equally ugly scars to match, but it was highly unlikely they'd ever be seen without someone burning off his clothes or worse.

"No interruptions on my end. Taking my notes as I do."

Patting at his notebook that swung further afterwards, he shrugged, bouncing the weapon on his shoulder. It was clear he was comfortable with it, almost an extension of himself by this point, as the incredibly dangerous sharpened blades were close to his own skin, even if covered by his long hair.

"You are one of few that has actually asked me to train, that wasn't one of the younger shinobi at least. I assume it's Uemori here making people nervous, hard to say really. I'm more than willing. What do you think?"

He turned his head, looking at the weapon as if he was addressing it and expecting it to give a response in kind that it obviously didn't. Patting the flat surface of the weapon he gave a nod in response to nothing obvious and turned back to Asuka.

"Uemori wants to fight you. Seems he has before, how curious. I assume I don't need to warn you that he bites, then, do I?"

The Big Bad BasinMar 11, 2024 17:23:40 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

As the boy had made his remarks saying she wasn't interrupting he had noted he was taking notes the girl wasn't sure how to feel about that wondering if he might've just been spying on her or something. "I was having some trouble deciphering your signature probably a result of my new training method..." the girl would say looking down towards her fist and gripping it.

"The utilization of the gates in tandem with my sensory abilities can be a bit difficult to try and keep under wraps maybe I'm just not used too it." she'd think. "Anyway." Asuka would craft a series of handseals in order to ready herself for the incoming battle by tempering her bandages. "Let's get started!"

They bandages wouldn't be as strong as the sword but the girl would be able to at least handle a few blows from the weapon, as evident from her last battle with Kyouka. The girl would then get into her preferred fighting stance and ready herself for whatever attacks he had, she knew how good of a genjutsu user he was and had hoped he wouldn't employ any, she herself if he didn't already know, was known for her employment of kicks and swift motions and movements and as such would make herself reliant on such.

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

NAME: Kōdo tetsu shiruku gijutsu [Advanced Iron Silk Technique]

CHAKRA USAGE: High

CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu

HANDSEALS: 3

REQUIREMENT: Waruichi Outfit and access to the [Iron Silk Technique]

DESCRIPTION:
After crafting a series of hand seals the Waruichi is able to shape and/or harden their bandages to give them the temperament of being as hard as titanium allowing them to cleave cut or bash through most things with a great deal of ease making it easier for them to contest against weapons, but this doesn't protect them from chakra based weapons should they come into contact with one but it can give them a greater advantage going up against other hardened metals as well as flesh and bone.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:

Iron Burst:

A Disciplined Iron Bull:

The Big Bad BasinMar 11, 2024 17:58:00 GMT -5
masshiro
masshiro Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
"As I can attest, the ability to sense can be finicky at the best of times and even with the best training. You'll get used to it I'm sure."

He watched her hands careful, narrowing his eyes to take in the details and wondering what was to come. As much as he wanted to be confident, he had never fought against someone using these gates, assuming Asuka would, but he wasn't certain he'd be able to deal with them without a bit of trickery. Running in blindly swinging was likely not going to do the trick here, as he had seen enough of her fighting to know such tactics wouldn't easily intimidate her as it did with so many when he started swinging Uemori, but it was all a matter of time and patience.

Dropping one leg and then a foot to the ground, he stomped and got into a strange strange that was barely one at all, as he dropped Uemori off his shoulder and shifted it so the edged teeth were pointed towards Asuka. Slowly he dropped it down further, holding it in only one hand as he pointed it towards her, his body shifted near sideways with his right arm and leg pointed forward and a smile creeping up on his face. She was easily faster than he was, but just how quick, he wasn't certain. Slowly, he scooted forward, finally gripping the weapon with both hands as he cleared the distance, methodically slow, bringing the weapon up, now pointed to the sky. There was no attack seemingly incoming, yet he kept moving closer, to the point if she didn't move or strike he would have gone so far as to step physically into her and attempt to push her. His tactics were odd at times, but that was part of the process.

The Big Bad BasinMar 11, 2024 18:23:18 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

"I never really was the most gifted as far as Ninjutsu went..." she'd say with a sigh. "Took me years just to get a handle on the gates." As the boy made his way towards her she'd take note of his motions and would see the way he held his sword his stance was odd, she wasn't sure what he had planned but would watch as he made his way forward and with that the girl would exhale and activate the first gate as he approached she'd turn on her heels incredibly quickly with her speed.

Using it would attempt to launch a strike directly to his jaw with a palm strike the blow would be rather stunning but was still the brunt of her strength if he was still stunned the girl would move forward and try to follow up a series of kicks using the speed that the gates allowed in order for her to amplify the speed at which she struck with most of the strength coming from the solidified weight of the bandages, something he may not even be able to discern unless he could see the added flow of chakra moving through her bandages.

Had she used her full strength she'd more than likely cause serious injury a shame she'd always wanted someone that she could actively cut loose with but whether or not he knew she was giving her all remained to be seen. If she managed to land her attack she would finish off her sequence with a swift kick to knock him down and allow him a moment to stand she had a terrible habit of underestimating her opponents and taking her battles just a bit too far, as evident from when she was younger but had been working on being far less of a brute.

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

[NAME] Kinu-ryu: Hangeki [Silken Fist: Counter Blow]
[RANK] C
[CHAKRA USAGE] Low
[CLASSIFICATION] Taijutsu
[ELEMENT] N/A
[PRE-REQUISITE] Iron Silk Technique + Waruichi Outfit/w Bandages
[DESCRIPTION]

This attack is meant to be used as a counter to a running or attacking enemy. Using a tempered bandage the clansmen will extend out their forearm and jab the heel of their palm into the forehead of the enemy as a means of stopping their momentum and causing them to fall flat on their backs. The user can perform this attack while standing still or while dodging, however the move is easier to see coming if it performed while in motion if the user isn't fast enough. It is best performed while standing still and as a means of turning their opponents momentum against them.

NAME: Kuikkurōtēshon [Quick Rotation]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 0

DESCRIPTION:
Utilizing chakra in the feet, ankles and legs specifically. It is a small amount of energy, but used precisely on reflexes and timing. This technique is gauged this way. When timed, the user can twist themselves abruptly out of the way of an attack. Like a speedy side-step, but a rotation of one's body to the side. A spin-move. This is only attacks in an immediate vicinity(three meters) anything else is too big an attack. Usually Taijutsu, but sometimes this technique is effective against close-range ninjutsu.

Kaimon [The Gate of Opening] - Located in the brain, this gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of the user's strength can be used where as normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength to keep them from disintegrating.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:

Iron Burst:

A Disciplined Iron Bull:

The Big Bad BasinMar 11, 2024 19:04:30 GMT -5
masshiro
masshiro Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
    He could feel the change in her chakra, not the shape of it so much as the strength of it, especially this close up. If she was looking at his face at all she would have immediately noticed the change in his eyes, as they turned blood red and began to glow.

Activated Jaakugan

His eyes were a natural blood-stained color, but they most certainly weren't naturally glowing, so the difference was impossible to miss. Her muscles tightened, and the bandages on her hands audibly stretched causing him to stop in his tracks, immediately shifting defensively. Shifting his palms, up the hilt of the weapon he pushed his leg into the ground and leaned in, and instead of trying to brace for the hit or even defend himself at all, he shifted his arms upward. He knew well enough by now the weight of his weapon and just how far to swing it. His intended attack was usually meant for a wider swing, but it was also meant to be quick. Given the swing arc, her shoulder would stop the momentum, which would have been painful in itself no doubt.

NAME: Kumo-Ryu Mikazukigiri - [Cloud-Style Three days' Moon Beheading]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Bukijutsu
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION:
The user swings their sword in a single, large, crescent moon-shaped arc, which occurs with such ferocious velocity that the technique can be employed in situations where only a very limited time to react is available. The swing can be used to counter attacks from multiple opponents simultaneously.

Masshiro wielded a brutal blade as well as Genjutsu, but what he wasn't was a boxer, and not near as durable as he would have liked to think, but he rarely did something without weighing the pros and cons of doing it, such as choosing to take a strike to the jaw. He knew that it would daze him for a moment, and he knew the reflex of his brain and his muscles meant that unless he was knocked out, he'd clamp down on his weapons handle much like being electrocuted. If she had chosen to keep striking over avoiding his attack, what would have come next was the sharp teeth hitting her skin and the follow up kick would have no doubt finally pushed him off balance enough to create some distance, meaning some of her skin would have gone with him and his weapon. It wouldn't have been near deep enough to break off one of the teeth, not that he would have wished that upon her in a spar, but a lucky outcome at best given the weapon. Assuming it did in fact draw blood, the unfortunate fact would be, given Uemori's anti-coagulant properties, that bleeding would become near impossible to stop.

It took a moment for his mind to catch up to the kicks, as well as the pain of the most recent one as he nearly stumbled backwards and fell, and had he not had Uemori he would have been on his ass, his cheeks the same color as his eyes. As it stood, it was only a moment of reflex or accident that caught his momentum with the blade planted into the ground as he flailed trying to regain his balance.

He likely got the worst of the exchange all the same even in the best of circumstances, but he wanted to try and show that if she tried to attack in such a way he was more than willing to deal a blow that could cause its own issues. It was unlikely she saw it that way, but he had a better understanding of what she might do now. For as much as he wanted to play it off and act tough, one eye was closed as he stood back up straight, grabbing at his ribs to check they weren't broken as soon as the fight started. Definitely couldn't pull that move again or she would be the one ripping pieces out of him instead of the other way around.

The first punch had clearly cut his cheek with his teeth earlier, as his wide smile was now adding to the crimson theme, lifting his weapon back up, but not repeating the same action as earlier, standing his ground and watching.

The Big Bad BasinMar 11, 2024 20:26:26 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

As he would make his way towards her she would see her teammates eyes change in color she hadn't seen this before and wasn't sure what exactly it was capable of. But never the less as she turned to strike and felt his blade cut into her bandages thankfully the cut wouldn't be too deep.

However, she would still feel the wound grazing beneath her bandages but for now due to how minor it seemed she wouldn't allow it to worry her for the moment and would keep up the assault despite the swords ability to cut hoping that the temperament of her bandages could keep up with, she might take another strike but the inherent rewards of the damage she'd be able to output would be worth it.

She'd keep up her blows and with a swift spin would attempt to knock him on his back, her strikes were fast possibly even faster than his weapon the gates were still holding up but the girl was doing her best to make certain she could perhaps keep it going past her limits, she could only hold it for so long but needed to be able to use it for much longer and truly put it to the test looks like this was the best opportunity that she would've had, but what she didn't know if that if those wounds got any worse...she wouldn't be fighting for too long.

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

[1/4] Kaimon [The Gate of Opening] - Located in the brain, this gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of the user's strength can be used where as normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength to keep them from disintegrating.

[NAME] [Mist Chain] [Miustochen]
[RANK] C
[CHAKRA USAGE] Low
[CLASSIFICATION] Taijutsu
[ELEMENT] N/A
[HANDSEALS] N/A
[TRIGGER] N/A
[DESCRIPTION] This attack involves the user performing a series of rapid kicks, that ends with either a powerful head kick or a sword slash. Each strike is meant to either overwhelm or disorient the opponent and can be done as a means of stunning the opponent or finishing them off depending on which follow up is used. However due to the nature of the attack the maneuver has a tendency to be somewhat predictable and when going up against an opponent who is prepared for such an onslaught the strikes can potentially be avoided but this requires very fast reflexes.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:

Iron Burst:

A Disciplined Iron Bull:

The Big Bad BasinMar 11, 2024 21:15:40 GMT -5
masshiro
masshiro Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
    With a moment to spare he looked at Uemori, and momentarily he could feel a vibration from it, almost as if it were unhappy. Clearly he had pulled his punch but whatever armor or padding was giving Asuka's gear strength had done enough to stop his attack from going as deep as he wanted. His fear was cutting into her and pulling out one of the teeth, causing severe damage, but in turn had done very little damage at all. Every attack, every reaction, he was watching, taking mental notes, and as frustrating as that idea was momentarily, it was something else to consider and tweak.

Unfortunately his protective clothing wasn't intended for this kind of fight, more intended for other weapon wielded, helping to fend off katana slashes, or a knife thrust, but this denting blows were barely absorbed as a result. This was not quite the fight he would have put in his own favor on paper, at least not yet, but he was also not intending to spar, otherwise his gaze and crimson eyes might have turned more threatening by now. 

Her movements seemed even faster than before, but perhaps it was simply a matter of seeing more of it as he was further away, but the distance gave him enough time to at least react better this time. Without the use of his chakra and his weapon, he physically couldn't keep up, but he wasn't simply going to let her pummel him till his ribs broke a second time. Leaning forward, his weapon began to vibrate with chakra infused energy as he planted his feet. Her first blow didn't meet Masshiro's body, but Uemori, as he swung up into her fist, and then again not trying to parry but smack her body directly with the sharp end of his weapon. The third swing came across his body, then again swinging upward diagonally, stepping back each time to give himself just enough time to meet her faster strikes. the fourth swing unfortunately whiffed as he felt a strike hit his side, knocking him off balance for a second, but it didn't deter him from swinging.

Each slash wasn't just a slash however, as there was a shockwave of energy after each one as if there was a chakra attack following right behind but originating from Uemori. The final attack of the combo followed an upward slash as he dropped down Uemori much harder than before, targeting the exact same shoulder he had struck the first time, before being slung to the side with the brutal kick and this time to the ground, ripping at her as Uemori was forcefully pulled away with him.

NAME: Rasenunki [Spiral Passage of Clouds]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Bukijutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 0
DESCRIPTION:
A rush of weapon swings performed in a certain rhythm - the user starts with a diagonal swing from the bottom up, continuing with a horizontal swing at blitzing speed. The user repeats this rhythm 2 more times, a diagonal slash followed up by a horizontal or vertical slash, using high speed and irregular movements to cause bursts of weapon slashes to spread out max 0.5 meter from their weapon's initial trajectory. Each one of the extra slashes follow the same direction as the real trajectory of the user’s blade. Each slash is powerful and blindingly fast, but the true strength lies in the extra area covered by each swing that makes evading up close a nearly impossible matter.

The Big Bad BasinMar 12, 2024 14:11:01 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

As he would keep up his onslaught Asuka would keep on the attack however using his weapon seemed to give him quite the upper hand against the young woman but as she finished her sequence his final cut would the deepest one, not as deep as it could be but still enough to break skin.

The blood sliding down her shoulder and onto her forearm, she'd manage to make him stumble but she was also had a slash going down her arm, and her prior injury was starting to bleed somewhat more too. As the blood pumped through her veins the small amounts of blood would keep going and she'd attempt to keep up the onslaught, her cloth was slowly starting to become damaged and she was on the last leg of the 8 gates for the time being and would rush forward using a new type of technique moving as fast as a body flicker to try and slip to his flank and attempt to smash him to one side and then follow up with another fierce blow, it wasn't as heavy but but due to her not being used to the speed would attempt to throw our a kick and smatter him in the back of the head.

However with such movement came a great deal of blood loss as her blood pumped through her veins and after this attack landed the girl would retreat for just a moment, she looked visibly winded from the blood loss. "Gotta keep at it but man all this blood loss is going to be an issue..." the girl would say as she raised up her hands and then looked down at the micro cuts across her body.

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

[Attempting to Learn]

NAME: Ishi Aobara [ Stone Blue Rose ]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu, 8 Gates Only
ELEMENT: None
DESCRIPTION:
The user opens the second of the Eight Gates before dashing into attack the opponent's flank, after delivering a powerful kick that is capable of sending the target flying, they loop around before the opponent reconnects with the ground and delivers a second kick sending them in the opposite direction.

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:

Iron Burst:

A Disciplined Iron Bull:

last edit by Asuka Waruichi on Mar 12, 2024 14:15:27 GMT -5
The Big Bad BasinMar 12, 2024 19:02:32 GMT -5
masshiro
masshiro Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
    It didn't take him long to get back to his feet, but he was certainly feeling the throbbing pains of the attacks earlier, let alone the one he had just received, and boy did it suck. He could certainly see the blood on her, and thought it was of a similar color, he could see a bit of it on Uemori. For a spar, this was likely to leave more than a few cuts and bruises on them both, which lead him to think what they'd likely be looking like if neither of them were holding back. No doubt Uemori would be missing a few teeth and causing more blood, and he would no doubt have at least a few broken ribs.

He had only managed to get back to his feet and into his stance as she was rushing him again, forcing himself not to simply use some form of Genjutsu and ruin the fun, but her speed was making it difficult to simply stand there and swing. He couldn't fully match her speed nor could he fully match her strength, but neither were his usual focuses, and it certainly made this type of spar a mismatch in a sense. By the time she was on top of him he managed to raise his weapon, letting her first strike hit the flat side of Uemori, hearing a slight cracking sound, and the second attempt slipped passed his poor guard and connected into his body, then finally right into his jaw for the second time, momentarily knocked him loopy. It wasn't as powerful as some of the other hits but he certainly started to fall, trying to use Uemori to catch himself, managing to rip out almost all the teeth on one side as it scraped the ground, before he fell to one knee.

Shaking his head he started to regain himself, and it seemed his weapon was in similar shape, though unlike his weapon, he couldn't regenerate from wounds, as a bruise was forming from a second attack in the same spot on his face. The weapon however was something else entirely, as the small crack from the blocked hit looked to be repairing itself, and all of the teeth that were stuck into the ground were quickly growing back.

"I can use something less dangerous if you'd prefer, though Uemori might not appreciate it."

Once more he shook his head to try and clear the cobwebs, finally getting back to his feet. Clearly just brawling with her wasn't going to get the job done, as he spoked his weapon into the ground behind him and took a deep breath, exhaling loudly. 

The Big Bad BasinMar 12, 2024 20:38:01 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

After finishing off her sequence of attacks, Asuka would find herself coated in blood but seemed to make a decent dent in his weapon which was good,However with such movement came a great deal of blood loss as her blood pumped through her veins and after this attack landed the girl would give pause much like he did.

"Actually I think...a timeout might be pretty good." the girl would say as she took a deep breath and her hands and made a T with her hands. "I think those techniques of yours are causing some serious blood loss." she'd take a knee and thus deactivated the gates having already reached her apex her body felt tired but it seemed her reserves were getting used to the change of pace.

She'd remove some tap from back pouch and then use them to dress the cuts that she had and wipe away the blood staining her clothes letting out a groan from the stinging pain that was hitting her all at once. Once the bandages were applied she'd lay in the sand for a moment. "You're quite handy with Uemori a worthy successor." she'd say smiling to him.

"Kyouka left the weapon to a good wielder, combine that with genjutsu I bet you're one tough customer I don't even think my sensory can handle that." she'd say as she pressed on some of the cuts. "But I'm glad I'm getting the chance to fight you you're the only one on our team I hadn't gotten to know yet, you seem different from the captain he's...deceptive in his nature." there was a bit of a pause to allow him to answer.

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:

Iron Burst:

A Disciplined Iron Bull:

last edit by Asuka Waruichi on Mar 12, 2024 20:39:16 GMT -5
The Big Bad BasinMar 13, 2024 0:04:59 GMT -5
masshiro
masshiro Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
    Despite the pain he felt, he could have kept pushing forward easily he thought. Despite not being the most durable, he was certainly one of the most stubborn, which was exactly what caused his body to be covered in scars, but also what had him standing here holding Uemori. He wasn't opposed to a break all the same, assuming that technique she was using had taken a lot out of her quickly.

"I wish I could credit my technique or techniques."

Stepping to the side, he gave a pat to the flat side of his weapon as it was buried in the ground at the moment.

"This is a nasty weapon. Not sure how much you know about it. This color is unique for a reason, as it apparently was crafted from a special tree. If you are cut by this wood, it has a natural anti-coagulant, so if you bleed you are gonna keep bleeding for a while."

Squatting down, he stretched a few times, which he hadn't bothered to do before they started, but given he wasn't exactly one to run or jump as much as most, he tended to get warmed up fighting. His arms were feeling the strain from the swings however, as his weapon wasn't the lightest by far, and swinging it as fast as he did took a lot of effort.

"We're still getting used to each other even now."

He grinned wide at the comment, but didn't immediately respond. He could pick apart a fight given time, but he was not great in social situations like these. At best he could be sarcastic, but he wasn't used to getting compliments like that, usually quite the opposite.

"I don't do deceptive. I watch, wait, and then I act and keep acting. Much like how I fight actually, though it's not easy against someone so much faster than I am like you. Usually I would have cast a genjutsu and tried finishing off whoever my opponent was. It's just hard to spar with Uemori. There's no kind way to hit someone with a weapon like that."

The Big Bad BasinMar 13, 2024 14:54:39 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

The waves would crash along the large basin beside the beach front as she bandaged herself up, hearing his words as he spoke.

"Yeah I've heard Kyouka's ran it by me before I was lucky enough to not get so banged up before hand." she'd his as the bandages covered the wounds she wasn't exactly a doctor by any means she knew how to cover up the wounds but not much else, after a moment she felt a bit calmer still winded but calmer, the throny feeling in her body from her muscles tensing up so much had subsided and she felt her chakra flow through her.

"You refer to your weapon like its its own thing, okay..." she'd say with a chuckle not fully understanding his mindset almost like she were teasing him.

After a moment she'd craft a quick series of handseals to refortify her bandages, another unseen tactic but knowing he's a sensor he might be able to see some of the bulk of it, as she finished her seal he'd say the last of his words stating that he doesn't do deceptive and would refer to his normal method of fighting people. "Yeah genjutsu...I know a thing or two about getting hit by one of those, I sparred against Amaya once and never looked back." she'd sigh. "But that's good the lack of deception lets me know you're not a faker." she'd say before taking a stance.

"Okay...let's try...for round 2...but this time..." the girl would take a deep breath as she'd attempt to focus herself. "Gate 1...." almost like a snapping feeling the first chakra gate would burt open and she could feel a massive burst flush throughher body. "And now..." the girl looked as if she were straining herself as her muscles would bulge to a degree the bandages that she had worn stretching as she continued to flex. "Gate...2...!" she could feel it like a crack.

"C'mon..." the strain was starting to become a bit more evident on the girls body as a build up of heat would come as she strained her muscles just a bit more. "Haa..." the veins in her head would seemingly start to inflate as blood pressure began to build within them, slowly the cracks would begin to build just a bit more.

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:

Iron Burst:

A Disciplined Iron Bull: