Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
Never Enough Time

TAG.

WORDS. 474

NOTES.

Moment Music

Arashi would begin to make her way outside of her window, perhaps out of habit or maybe because she didn't wake up everyone and cause them to worry. Considering how things when it came around the time of the full moon, it was simply better this way as she knew just what she had to do to be sure that nothing happened. Taking her small sack with her, the short haired female would look around as she proceeded down the road, her eyes set on her path as she continued in the coming night. Honestly, with what happened before, she didn't want to worry anyone. She was already in trouble as it was for her action within Sekera, though she imagined that Kuroki-sensei was punishment enough.

There was also the fact that she had gotten Asahi in half of it as well...and the dinner well...depending individual perception, her own mostly, that it went well. Asahi wasn't being shipped off across the desert and there wasn't any real damage done so far in their relationship. In fact, it probably was a solid as it had ever been...minus the moment in which she nearly got them both killed in an village of outlaws.

Live and learn though...and the girl had certainly learned something out of the experience...that most of her friends were asshats and that she was now up to her neck in debt to a criminal queen.

Yea..not ready to see where that one goes...

Still, the night air felt great as she moved through the streets, making her way toward her usual hang out within the outskirts. Though it was strangely quiet, she imagined that it probably wouldn't be for much longer as the night life of Sunagakure would likely be out in droves for their usual evening of fun. Seriously, she needed to try and go to one again...though her sister made it appear much more interesting than it really was.

Before long, the outskirts were in view, but then something prompted her to have some change of thought.

The Kyokujitsu compound....

Arashi had not actually been there...but knew it was where most of the members within the clan slept. In truth, she was a bit curious...maybe too much so. It wasn't as if Asahi had invited her over to his place. There was a mild temptation to go and see for herself, though in mid thought, she'd seem to stop herself.

"Nope....I am so not doing that...it would be...crazy....it would be...so so wrong..."

Plus, she was already in the midst of a full moon. The last thing she needed was to linger. At that point, she began to about face, taking her self to the mid point as she began to look around briefly. She hadn't even made a step..still at the crossroads...Compound...her secure place...

"This should not be that hard..."

Crossing her arms over her chest, Arashi would then shake her head as she began to continue on her way to the outskirts, coming upon the building as she pulled her bag from her shoulder as she began to settle herself in for another long night of no sleep. Yet in the middle of opening the cover, the girl would rise up as she began to make her way down the ladder, her body disappearing into the night as she soon came up to the main gate of the compound.

It took a moment, but the girl would then look from one side to the next, wondering if they had a guard or something on duty in this place.

"Ummm...Hello?"

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jun 17, 2020 8:36:34 GMT -5
Kaze has written 2,713 posts
Never Enough Time[Asahi]Jun 13, 2020 7:26:51 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday August 28th, 1002 rank Special Jounin occupation Kazekage Bodyguard
{
}

The night of the full moon wasn't particularly special for a lot of the villagers, it was pretty to look at and living in a place that was usually devoid of any cloud cover allowed a grand view of it but that was about the gist of things. Thankfully there were those in a certain clan who wanted to take a look at it, mainly kids and a couple elderly, and they had ventured into one of the communal clearings to take in the spectacle. Even with something that occurred every thirty days or so a full moon still had a way of garnering an audience.

The buzz of village life had died down considerably with the sunset and it wouldn't be hard for Arashi's voice to be heard prompting a couple of the Kyokujitsu to go see who was approaching at such an hour. An older woman with a young girl, no more than seven or eight years old, in tow would round the corner and take sight of Arashi. "Yes, my dear, how can I help you?" She would ask, not immediately recognizing the Kazekage's daughter. The eyes of the young girl, on the other hand, had lit up when she saw Arashi. "Grandmaaa, that's Arashi-san!! Y'know, the Kazekage's daughter!" She spoke, excitement running all throughout her words. The older woman would pause for a moment before refocussing her eyes on the young woman. Indeed it was.

"It sure is, Nezu. You'll have to forgive me Arashi-chan, my vision isn't as sharp as it was when I was your age." The woman would reply with a laugh. "What brings you all the way out here tonight?" She'd ask. There was a hunch, a pretty good one at that, but there was no need to jump to conclusions.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kata has written 608 posts
Never Enough Time[Asahi]Jun 13, 2020 9:34:59 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Never Enough Time

TAG.

WORDS. 389

NOTES.

Moment Music

Why did she do this to herself? There had to be some explanation to why she acted this way? Was it due to her being nosy? Perhaps even a bit self-conscious? Honestly, she couldn't really say there was any reason for her to exactly even be here save for one.

She wanted to meet Asahi family...

It seemed only fair that she at least introduce herself mildly to them, perhaps just pop in and say hi, then gradually move on. Though as she waited outside, her pack still resting upon her shoulder, her gaze had yet to find anyone close by, nearly confirming that this was probably not going to happen at all. It was late, people were going to bed, having dinner, plenty of things that they likely would not wish to be disturbed in the middle of. Yet as she prepared to leave and simply call it at that, a voice would pull her attention back to the entrance as an elderly woman and child would approach in possible curiosity to the gate, leaving the elder to question her.

Yet before she could introduce herself, the child was quick to recognize her, leaving a sheepish smile upon her face as she bowed formally before the two and then rose back up.

"I am sorry for the late appearance ma'am....and its okay...I don't exactly look like myself without all the formal attire and my haircut does throw people off Ha haha...haaa"

With a grin, she'd raise her body upward before simply looking toward Nezu and waving her hand lightly in her direction with a smile. Soon though, her attention would shift back to the older woman as she rubbed the back of head at the question of what would bring her out that way?

"Well...actually...I needed to speak to a shinobi by the name of Kyokujitsu Asahi...is he home?"

Honestly there was a small part of her that hoped he wasn't, that way she could simply go on her way and let her crazy idea end with on that note. Besides, it was possible that he wasn't home at all due to his own duties with her father. It was already bad that she was over here without warning, and clearly she couldn't wander around too far without someone recognizing her with ease, haircut or not.

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jun 13, 2020 9:36:18 GMT -5
Never Enough Time[Asahi]Jun 13, 2020 10:34:41 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday August 28th, 1002 rank Special Jounin occupation Kazekage Bodyguard
{
}

"Asahi? Whadya want with him??" The young girl would ask with an inquisitive look. "Hush, Nezu, it's not polite to be nosy. Go find your parents." Chided the older woman with a wave. Nezu would cross her arms in a humph before skipping off to rejoin the rest of her family but not before offering one final wave at the older girl; she hoped to be as cool as her one day. "You'll have to forgive her, children just say anything that comes to mind. Now, you wanted to see young Asahi, was it? I'm not sure if he's in but we can check his home, his parents may know if he's away." The woman would speak as she beckoned Arashi to follow her with a small wave.

Though the Kyokujitsu were in charge of a good bit of finances for the village they were still relatively new in terms of how long the clan had associated themselves with Suna, and it showed in the design of the compound. Granted, the sand being whipped around by the wind had done a bit to weather the aesthetics but for all intents and purposes it was easy to see that these buildings were on the newer side. "How did your family like the wine? We argued for days about which one to send with the boy." A small grin would appear on the woman's face as she inquired about the dinner. Though she and most others in the clan may not have known that the two were an item they had known about the dinner, most chalking it up to a nice gesture from the Kazekage seeing as how Asahi was one of his bodyguards and all, though hearing that his daughter came looking for him at such an hour would ramp up speculation about other things.

"And you? I hear you're becoming quite the shinobi yourself. I hope our dear Asahi isn't distracting you too much." She was joking. Mostly.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Never Enough Time[Asahi]Jun 13, 2020 10:55:59 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Never Enough Time

TAG.

WORDS. 389

NOTES.

In waving goodbye to the girl as she was sent off to find her parents, Arashi would follow next to the older woman as she began to lead her into the compound. She could see why the Kokujitsu were among the few clans in Sunagakure to have such financial backing. In fact, much of the structures appeared to have only been around for at least the last few years. Still in great condition next to some of the other buildings in the village. In hearing that perhaps his parents might know where he was, there was sudden lump that came into the girl's throat as she soon began to prepare herself for would could be a make or break conversation. Though swiftly answering the question of the gift of wine in almost a rampant stutter.

"Oh! T..the wine! Yes! We loved it! My father and mother were happy and thank you for the gift. I think it really complimented the meal...at least I hope it did...I'm still working on my cooking skills..."

It was perhaps being too honest, but she was doing her best to make a good impression. It wasn't too much of a surprise that she could see some eyes shifting in their direction as they passed, leading to a sheepish grin to come upon her face as she adjusted the pack upon her back, looking to the woman once more as she continued to speak.

As she resting her hands behind her back, she could hear the compliment of her being quite the shinobi, and the fear that Asahi could be a distraction for her. Honestly, it was probably the complete opposite in who was distracting whom at this point, leaving the young teen to laugh lightly as she shook her head with a grin.

"Not at all...I think if anything..I might be the one doing the distracting...he is working under my father and thats an impressive feat in of itself...it's rare for him to take such an interest in having a guard that young to protect him..."

It was true. Her father had only done so with one other shinobi, and that one had been much like family to the man. Sadly, he never returned from a mission and it had been clear that it wounded the man greatly for the lost of his protege. Arashi had always thought the boy to be a kiss-ass before, but in truth, it had been a slight point of jealousy as it was as if her father had taken spending more time with him over her.

That was a bit different in this case, as Asahi had more than proven himself to be a capable ninja and one that would protect her father at all cost if it came down to it. Hopefully it never would...

"But hes doing great...even with me sometimes bothering him..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Never Enough Time[Asahi]Jun 13, 2020 12:38:00 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
{
}

"Ah good good, I'm glad you all enjoyed it." The woman replied with a smile. Though she had mentioned there being a bit of a debate on what vintage to send with the boy it was a lot more spirited than she cared to admit. The elders and clan leaders in all their wisdom wanted to impress the first family of Suna so badly that their pride got right in the way. Being a family of traveling merchants netted them many connections and rare wares over the years and their stores of unique food and drink were next to none. Some wanted to give an earthy brand that came from Tsuchi no kuni, others had the idea of a more flowery, flavorful tone. Needless to say it was the most exciting thing to happen for the clan since Asahi had came back from the chunin exams.

Though the night was settling in and so were the people there were still enough lingering to notice the girl walking with the older woman, and more specifically, who she was. None spoke mostly out of not wanting to cause a scene though the stern, grandmotherly look the older woman gave to inquiring minds helped a bit as well. It was cute to hear Arashi try and shift the blame to herself, it was clear that she cared about the boy and if the woman asked Asahi the same question she was almost certain he'd place the blame on himself. It was always so refreshing to come across those who wanted the best for each other. It was all speculation of course... of course.

"Oh I'm sure young Asahi doesn't see you as bothering him in the slightest. He's always been a bit shy but he definitely stays away from what he doesn't like and given all the adventures you two have gone on I don't think you have anything to worry about." She would speak with a smile. Being selected as one of the bodyguards for the Kazekage came with a bit of notoriety, especially within the clan, so the chunin's exploits as of late were spoken of in a bit more than a whisper in the compound. Some saw them as reckless endangerments, others the joy of youth; but whatever the cause there was always the constant of the two youths being together.

After a bit more walking the two would reach the abode of Asahi and his family, and with a knock the woman would make her presence known. "Sorry to bother you at this hour, but you have a visitor." She would speak. The sound of a door opening and feet clambering towards the front door could be heard though it was tough to tell just whom the sound belonged to. Hand gripping one end of the screen, it would be pushed aside to reveal...

Asahi.

Looking first at the older woman the chunin would be a bit confused before catching sight of Arashi, eyes widening as his heart skipped a beat. "Uh.. Nezo-baa-san what uh... Arashi why... what.. Is everything ok?" He would ask. There were some in the clan who had asked about his dealings with the girl but none knew that they were dating, but her showing up at his front door would all but confirm it.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Never Enough Time[Asahi]Jun 13, 2020 12:55:41 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Never Enough Time

TAG.

WORDS. 379

NOTES.

Arashi would listen as she started to grow more comfortable around the woman. It wouldn't have been the first time that a clan would got out of their way to try and impress her family. It was simply within the territory of being an Oonakayama. Still, she did like that Asahi's own clan was very much invested in the going ons of each of their members and did their part to help them succeed. If anything, it showed that they were indeed a true family. If she were to be honest, such couldn't always be said of her own. Especially since the Oonkayama Clan rarely, if ever, did anything together. More often than not, if one did come by, it was for a limited time and simply to speak business with her father and no more.

With the coming night showing traces of stars, it would seem that the woman knew Asahi well and didn't believe that Arashi was a bother to him due to him being more than capable of distancing himself from the things he didn't like. That comment caused a bit of blush to come over her face, her hand rubbing against her wrist at the mention of their supposed adventures, leading to the teen laughing lightly as she shook her head.

"Um..yea...those were something..."

With confirmation that she likely had nothing to worry about, Arashi would smile with a nod, thanking the woman as it appeared that they had come upon an abode. Following a knock on the door, the elder would wait for an answer as she spoke of Asahi having a visitor, allowing the door to open to reveal the boy on the other side.

Clearly surprised by this, Arashi would wave with a grin on her face, soon resting her hands behind her back as he apparently was worried that something might be wrong.

"Oh! Nothing! Everything's fine! I...was just in the neighborhood and I thought I'd say hi..."

By now the boy probably could figure out that this wasn't just an random visit. If anything, it was by design and the look in her eye was proof of it. Still, it wasn't as if she'd do anything harmful in just a simple visitation. If anything, she had been perfectly polite.

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jun 14, 2020 5:53:08 GMT -5
Never Enough Time[Asahi]Jun 13, 2020 13:23:48 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
{
}

A blink, a second one, then some silence. Asahi had been expecting to hear some less than pleasant news but upon hearing that she was just dropping by for the hell of it there was perhaps even more confusion now. The girl was impulsive, that much was true, but showing up at his house like this was on a different level. He had remembered the awkwardness when he had shown up to her house and Kasumi had no idea the boy was joining them for dinner, though perhaps she had been kind enough to leave that detail out after all was said and done. Perhaps if the chunin had told his parents about his relationship it wouldn't have been all that bad, he had definitely been meaning to but just hadn't gotten around to it quite yet. There were of course questions after the last couple of adventures the two had been on together, more so wondering why they had decided to fight pirates and go to Sekara rather than why it was always them two together, but the boy could feel suspicions rising. He wouldn't be able to hide the secret for too much longer.

"Ahem. I know we live in a desert but I shouldn't have to remind you it does get awfully chilly at night." The older woman chimed in to snap Asahi back to his senses. She had seen him faltering and they all would have died by the time he did something if she didn't step in. Oh to be young and dumb. "Oh, right. Sorry. Please come in." The chunin would reply, an approving nod coming from the woman as the boy finally seemed to catching up. "You two have fun now, I'm gonna go look at the moon s'more. It was a pleasure meeting you Arashi." She would offer a smile before walking off. Full moons always brought out the most interesting behaviors in people.

Assuming Arashi had accepted the invitation the boy would quickly close the screen door behind her before focusing his full attention on the woman. He noticed the pack she was carrying which, if his hunch was correct, made this more dangerous than just showing up to someone's parents house unannounced. "I thought the full moon was dangerous for you? Are you sure everything is ok?" He would ask once more. Not wanting to upset the older woman if there was a problem was nice but there had to be some reason the girl would risk coming to find him on tonight of all nights.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Never Enough Time[Asahi]Jun 13, 2020 13:43:03 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Never Enough Time

TAG.

WORDS. 330

NOTES.

The boy's silence was so deafening that Arashi was starting to wonder if he was internally screaming at the moment. So far, she hadn't noticed too much outta place when it came to them being a couple. Though if anything, the Grandmother was being more than supportive in showing her around. Yet, Asahi had seemed at a loss, leading to her looking at him with a expression of confusion.

This was what girlfriends did right? Come and visit sometimes...

Though as the elder aided in getting them passed this moment of never-ending freeze frame, Asahi finally letting Arashi inside as she accepted the invitation. Yet, rather than join them, Nezo-baa decided that she wished to see the full moon some more, leaving the two to have fun. As she bowed politely in thanks to the woman, Arashi would soon begin to take off her boots at the entrance ,hearing the door close as Asahi asked her if she was okay being here during the full moon.

"The night's still young and I have a few hours before it's just right...THATS when I need to worry..."

Reaching down to undo the straps across her ankles, she'd draw the boot from her foot as Arashi closed her eyes with a smile.

"Besides...I couldn't help myself...I have never seen your house before and you've been in mine dozen of times..."

Finally finished, she'd draw her pack from her back and placed it against the wall as she looked around.

"Not to mention I don't even know that much about your family and you've met most of mine too...do they even know that we're dating?"

Arashi looked at him with a serious expression, soon stopping short as she began to wonder if this was what prompted the freeze at the door.

"Ya did tell them...right? They do know...don't they?"

Raising her brow, her expression began to turn red as she just stared at him with a serious look on her face.

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Never Enough Time[Asahi]Jun 13, 2020 14:40:18 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
{
}

A few hours was decent enough time he supposed but still it seemed a bit too close for comfort. Then again, Arashi had been the one living with the biju and knew better than anyone how to work around her limitations so if she said it was ok for her to be out and about then Asahi wouldn't worry. At least about that particular problem anyway. There was something much more severe on the horizon and a conversation that the chunin hadn't planned to have was rapidly approaching. "Heh, yeah I guess that's true.." He replied sheepishly. Though it was probably more of a hot zone than Takato had liked his house had been used as the staging ground for quite few things over the years. Whether it was the punishment zone, the meeting spot for a now defunct group of village protectors, or the first formal meeting between a boyfriend and his girlfriends family that house had seen a lot of action; and that wasn't counting the large family that actually called it home.

Then came the question of the hour: did Asahi's parents know of them being an item? "Well I mean, I'm sure they've got their suspicions but..." The boy would trail off as to not dig himself a deeper hole. Anybody could assume many things but that's not what the woman had asked. No, she was looking for certainty in the answer and boy was it not going to make her happy.

He had put off their conversation until well after the chunin exams ended and it took for Arashi to get captured by pirates for the boy to finally commit and having that conversation with his parents was just not something he wanted to do at the moment, or any moment for that matter. Those types of conversations were awkward and came with so many questions, and finding out that their son was not only dating a girl but dating the Kazekage's daughter was only going to make it worse. He wasn't ashamed of her or anything like that, just wanted to avoid vulnerable situations was all. Regardless of whatever answer he trotted out there he was sure that Arashi was going to see it as an excuse.

"... No I haven't yet. I promise you I was, I just haven't gotten around to it." He could see the red in her face growing before even saying a word and it was sure to only get worse with his answer, and the literal last thing he wanted was to make a scene in the middle of his house.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Never Enough Time[Asahi]Jun 13, 2020 14:55:16 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Never Enough Time

TAG.

WORDS. 274

NOTES.

"Is that right?"

Arashi would listen as she crossed her arms over her chest, hearing Asahi stated that his parents likely had some clue into what was going on between them. Though that really wasn't the answer she was looking for. Though upon confirmation that he hadn't even brought up the relationship to his family, Arashi would simply look at him for a moment, her face still red but her eyes closing as she then looked to the side.

"Dude...seriously?.."

She was more or less upset than mad in truth. Honestly, she really thought that it wouldn't be such a hard thing to do, but apparently it was. Arashi had at least mentioned it to her parents and only confirmed it at the dinner party they had at her home. Proudly in fact. Yet, he had not even gone so far as to do so in front of his family.

It hurt in a way...like there was indeed something wrong with her that had made him want to keep it secret.

Turning her back to him, she'd then close her eyes as she released a breath.

"I should be super mad ya know...but ya get a pass..."

In saying that, she'd look over her shoulder as she smiled slightly.

"Ya didn't freak out at me when I totally forgot to tell my parents about dinner...so I'll give you one for this..."

That said, she then'd cough into her hand as she soon began to walk forward  with confidence in her stride, and her eyes shut.

"Besides..you'll be making it up by introducing me to them...come on..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jun 14, 2020 5:54:35 GMT -5
Never Enough Time[Asahi]Jun 13, 2020 16:37:04 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
{
}

Asahi was expecting the worst, perhaps not in terms of yelling or anything like that, but Arashi was very expressive and her face had shown her disappointment loud and clear before she turned around. The day had gone from middling to sour in a manner of moments and now the chunnin found himself needing to do damage control, but how exactly could he even try and right this wrong? Promise that he would tell them soon? There was no telling if she would even believe it considering it hadn't been done up to this point.

Strangely enough, however, Arashi was understanding of the predicament and considering she had thrown him into a similar situation not that long ago there really wasn't too much blame to pass around. Granted, she had actually come out and told her family that the two of them were dating which was by and large probably a lot more terrifying for her than it was him, though considering that he worked for her dad there was pretty equal risk for the both of them. Takato was a logical mind but dealings with family were always tricky.

"Wait.. what do you mean? Right now?! Arashi wait.." He would plead with the woman as she began to walk past him. Why was she doing this right now? Could he have not gotten the same opportunity to put together a proper meeting like she did? This was all happening so quickly.

As the girl stepped into the hallway she would be greeted by the visage of a tall man, a skin tone a few shades lighter than Asahi covering his frame with both an interesting haircut and pair of spectacles to boot. "Oh? I thought I had heard old lady Nezo's voice but you're a lot younger than she is." He would speak, eyes shifting to the entrance of the house as Asahi rounded the corner in tow. A small chuckle would escape the man before his attention turned elsewhere. "Honey, Asahi brought a visitor. Put on some tea, will ya?"

From the living room would come another person, this one a woman with skin more closely resembling her son's and hair braided back and wrapped. An inquisitive yet bright smile would cross her face as she took sight of Arashi. "Ohhh myyy, I was wondering when he was finally going to bring you to meet us. Make yourself comfortable and I'll have the drinks ready in a few minutes." A slight hum would come from the woman as she made her way into the kitchen, this called for a special occasion tea that they only brought out for monumental events; the last being Asahi's promotion to chunin.

"So what brings you to our humble abode tonight, umm.." "Arashi, dear." "Ah, yes. I could have sworn you had longer hair... Anyway, where are my manners? My name is Ato and that is my wife Amerana aaaand it seems you already know our knucklehead of a son who likes to surprise his parents every once in a while." The man would introduce himself with a slight bow of the head as they were in the presence of royalty after all. Asahi, on the other hand, was already over it but knew that this wasn't going to end anytime soon.

Ato

Amerana

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Never Enough Time[Asahi]Jun 13, 2020 17:03:26 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Never Enough Time

TAG.

WORDS. 473

NOTES.

This was a small kindness considering how she had made sure to go out the way to at least establish that they were a couple to her family. In a way, it was justified that she ensure it to be so now, despite his pleas of her to simply wait. Though with the mood she was in, and currently suppressing a lot of rage, she'd at least give him the opportunity to write the narrative out.

Or at least she would, if she had not run into his father just at the end of the hall. After stating that he had heard Nezo-baa at the door, seemingly joking at how young she was compared to her. From there, it was clear that she was an invited guest and she wasn't going anywhere for the moment, the man now asking his wife to put on some tea.

"Thank you...you're very kind..I didn't want to interrupt anything..."

Side eying Asahi as if to state how simple this could be, the girl would look to see a woman emerge from the living room, clearly having expected and hoped that Asahi would bring her to meet them eventually. Bowing respectfully, Arashi would smile as she then looked at Asahi again before then speaking up once more.

"It's nice to finally meet you as well...Your home lovely..and thank you..."

With them being led into the living room, Arashi would whisper toward Asahi with a calm expression as she narrowed her gaze at him.

"See? Not that hard...."

As she allowed herself to take a seat upon the sofa, her expression calm as she looked around for a moment in wait for the tea, Asahi's father Ato, who somewhat forgot her name or at least didn't recognize her from the sudden cutting of her hair, questioned what brought her out here while also introducing his wife, Amerana and himself to her. In his comment of her already knowing their son, she'd giggle lightly as she could see the expression on his face and couldn't help herself.

"Yea...for a while now...he isn't too bad though...Its nice to be properly introduced at last..

Seeming to get the feeling that she might be getting treated a little differently due to family, she did her best to try to remain as human as possible before them. After all, this was Clan that had spent hours arguing on the right wine to bring over to a small dinner.

"I had actually just stopped by to see Asahi and say hi...I wasn't trying to intrude on your time... please forgive me..."

Bowing her head as well, she'd then continue to smile as politely as possible. Honestly, she didn't see why she hadn't met these people sooner. They were certainly more social than her parents at times. If anything, they were more normal.
-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jun 13, 2020 17:04:56 GMT -5
Never Enough Time[Asahi]Jun 13, 2020 17:35:43 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
{
}

"Oh don't worry about it, you weren't interrupting anything special, just normal down time." Ato would speak as he settled into a chair. In his age he must have forgotten going to see his friends at all manners of the day, though considering most of his life was spent outside of a proper village things had worked a bit differently for him. But that was neither here nor there and he wouldn't fault a couple of kids for wanting to see each other. Besides, the girl seemed nice enough so it felt even less like an unexpected drop by.

Asahi could only stare off into the distance as he wondered just how to break the news to his parents, or rather, what would happen afterwards. They wouldn't be mad or anything, but the amount of questions would be Setsunian in quantity for sure, and there would no doubt be even more once Arashi left. His parents had dropped hints here and there that they knew their son was seeing someone, never using a name but just checking to see who he had been galavanting with as of late and the pattern was oh so obvious. Perhaps that was there way of giving him an avenue to tell them and avoiding all of the secrecy which was obviously making him uncomfortable, though the inevitable moment of the three of them meeting would have still been nerve wracking regardless.

The clank of ceramic mugs hitting the table snapped the boy from his thoughts as his mother hovered over the table, a bright smile on her face that was warm to Arashi yet hid sinister intentions for her son. She was not pleased at the sudden appearance of someone at this hour and there was definitely a talk waiting for him after all of this was said and done. "Blackberry oolong tea, there's plenty so please help yourself." The woman would speak before taking a seat herself. "Come to see our little Asahi? You're definitely the one keeping him out of trouble then. It's not often we get to see his friends what with his work and all that, so thank you for making the effort for our boy." Ato would speak before a sip. He really loved this flavor.

"What is it that you do now a days, Arashi? There's so much going on in Suna that it's hard to keep up with everyone." Asked Amerana. They had been around the block a few times and knew well enough not to force the issue. Asahi was a well on his way to becoming a man and would need to learn to put his foot forward in these types of situations, though chances were the beans would be spilled regardless if their son wanted them to or not.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Never Enough Time[Asahi]Jun 13, 2020 17:53:32 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Never Enough Time

TAG.

WORDS. 531

NOTES.

"Hahahaha...you'd be surprised...I get him into a fair share of trouble now and then..."

With a sheepish grin, she'd accept the tea cup within her thanks, nodding her head as she took a sip to keep from spilling the beans too much. Though she had a feeling that they were more informed than they seemed. If anything, she was in the testing point of this meeting. They were attempting to figure out just what she was about and honestly, it made sense.

Her parents had been the same way toward Asahi when they met officially, especially her dad as he likely grilled him from here to the capital and back. Still, they were nice people...simple wasn't a bad thing. Though still, she wondered just what it was that had kept Asahi from wanting her to meet them? Was it bad? Would they turn into drill instructors upon a dime the moment he told them? Still, it wasn't her place to be the one to say it. That was for Asahi to decide, though his clock was ticking as she was being sure to keep him in her sights.

But in the end, she could tell that this was a tough thing for him to get around to doing, so she'd be patient as she could be.

At the question of just what she had been doing of late, the girl would speak as she did in most situations. Though definitely not allowing any of her usual inflections to show in her tone of speech. After all, she was a guest and the last thing she wanted was to make a bad impression.

"I actually work at the Academy as an instructor at the moment. It was an offer given by my father after my promotion. It's...interesting...I just never saw myself as being a teacher since I really never had one officially. Most of my training came from individuals within the village with experience. There was Tsunei-sensei, Hiroaki-sensei...as well as my parents of course..."

Shrugging her shoulders, she'd continue to smile as she took another sip as she placed the cup down upon her knees.

"But its really fun! Plus I do get to go on missions every now and then so I still get to use my skills to aid the village..."

Granted, she really hadn't wanted it at first, but after the mission with her father, she began to see that perhaps it wouldn't have been a bad thing for her to stick closer to home. Sure, it had it's moments of dread, but she was living up to a responsibility placed upon her. The youth were counting on her and she wouldn't let them down.

As she answered Amerana question, she looked back at Asahi and could see that he was looking off to the distance. If anything, he was lost in thought. Hopefully coming up with an idea in which to finally break the news.

"But thats just what I do around Sunagakure...but I am curious about the Kokujitsu clan...I know that you are traders by that very definition, though I also know that your trusted with handling much of the business and supply chain..."
-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS