Somethings are thicker than Blood, A Siblings Farewell[I]

compose a reply
Somethings are thicker than Blood, A Siblings Farewell[I]Dec 28, 2020 10:33:45 GMT -5
Ōnakayama Miyo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Ōnakayama Miyo Avatar
groupnull
age Twenty years old birthday March 19 rank Genin occupation ANBU Operative
Tag:
Title: Some Things are Thicker than Blood; A sibling's Farewell
Hex: c24e4e

Ōnakayama Miyo

The Mercurial Maiden of Sunagakure

"I kind of wonder what he looked like…” Miyo mused for a moment as she flipped her spoon over and slid it along her tongue to clean it off. "Maybe… well, he’s really got that rugged old man look setting in, but he was probably really handsome at one point.

She glanced over at Arashi and smirked. "Afterall, he did produce a beautiful girl like you.

Miyo scooped up some ice cream and popped it into her mouth. It seemed that the ice cream was getting to her, perhaps brain freeze or something? That, and her fingers were clearly cold. The pale girl’s hands were even paler than normal! In a daring, bold, and probably not well-thought-out move, Miyo plopped the container into her tank-top, which was clearly not designed for such results, to free her hands to warm them up by placing her fingers between her bare thighs.

It became a very obviously bad idea moments later. Miyo was clearly unable to determine what to do next. Put her frigid fingers back, or leave the ice cream where she had deposited it? While holding the spoon in her mouth, she shut her eyes tight and let out a high pitched squeal like mmmm!

Whether it had been unintentional or an attempt to make her sister laugh was up to debate…

Temp by Ai Made Just for Fair ♥

Fairemont has written 371 posts
Somethings are thicker than Blood, A Siblings Farewell[I]Dec 28, 2020 12:45:38 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
Somethings are thicker than Blood, A Siblings Farewell

TAG.

WORDS. 200

NOTES.

"To get with mom?...Had to be..."

With a small laugh, Arashi would continue to watch the film, her spoon now resting between her lips as she would seem to focus on it for a second. Of course, upon hearing the sudden squeal from Miyo, the young female would turn to see a sight that was more than a bit daunting. After all, it wasn't everyday that someone would place a container of ice cream within their top, then move toward trying to warm their hands between their legs after doing so. If anything else, it prompted Arashi would snort at the sight, soon raising her brow as she couldn't help but laugh.

"What the hell Miyo?"

As she did her best to control her laughter, the young woman would then sigh as she could see that the chill of this action was getting to the girl, prompting her to tilt her head to the side as she began to speak.

"Ya could have just put it on the floor ya know?"

In seeing this, Arashi would then cross her arms over her chest, narrowing her gaze before laughing once more.

"Least ya won't have to worry about overheating with what thats gonna do in a few seconds...though think I had my fill now...thanks..."

Sticking her tongue out toward Miyo, Arashi would then switch over to the frosty beverage she had gotten as well, placing the straw between her lips as she began to consume it as the movie continued to play.
-S.A Used-

Will of Sand

Will of Sand- Adding the element of her own chakra into the mixture of sand, Arashi is capable of faster and stronger sand manipulation and attacks. The extent of this control is due to the supply gathered within her gourd, granting the bonus of power, but limited to only the amount contained within it. This ability makes her constructions more dense and harder to break down, and the swiftness of their creation is instant rather than requiring the prior time of build-up as before due to the strengthened bond between Arashi and Shukaku.

Ichibi Host

Arashi is the host to the Ichibi. As such, she has been granted a massive boost to her chakra and various other skills. Sand will unconsciously move to her will, even if she doesn’t want it to. She also has a natural affinity with Fuuinjutsu due to the curse marks that appear over her at times. Arashi also has an affinity to wind. However, because of the low number of tails on Ichibi, Arashi has difficulties controlling the biju and rarely sleeps. She rarely lowers her guard as well.

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kaze has written 2,713 posts
Somethings are thicker than Blood, A Siblings Farewell[I]Dec 28, 2020 13:22:21 GMT -5
Ōnakayama Miyo
Ōnakayama Miyo Avatar
groupnull
Tag:
Title: Some Things are Thicker Than Blood; A Sibling’s Farewell!
Summary: Miyo tries to explain why she did what she did, but even then it’s not really a good reason. But desperate people don’t think quite right!

Ōnakayama Miyo

Arashi’s mom was definitely a stunner, and Miyo had to agree that anyone would believe whomever she chose would have to be equally impressive in some fashion. Generally speaking, the attractive attracted the attractive, which made sense. It definitely made sense.

Miyo opened an eye and looked at Arashi. She laughed. It certainly had not been her intention to become a comedic center piece, but she also wasn’t sure she could explain the reasoning for the odd move to her sister without putting her through some serious mental gymnastics.

"I could…” She mumbled around the spoon.

Miyo plucked a hand from her lap to take the spoon. "But my brain wasn’t working correctly, all I could think was that if I put it down it was going to condensate all over the floor and ruin it, and then I’d get scolded, and my fingers were really cold and… my brain was all ‘we put all sorts of things there for storage purposes’ and it just went there.

She shivered slightly, but considering that things had provoked a mirthful reaction, she scooped some ice cream from the container. "You had your fill? Fill of what? Don’t want your ice cream anymore?

Miyo frowned slightly. It was an unexpected reaction, too be sure, but it was not too big of a deal. However, as Arashi suspected, Miyo had gotten quite cold by that point. "Yeah… I am definitely chilly now.

She laughed slightly, but she had begun getting used to the cold. Adaptation! When Arashi sipped at her drink, Miyo peeked at it.

"Is that any good? I was considering getting one, but wasn’t sure.

As if to punctuate her inquiry, the movie finished its opening sequence and moved on to the actual movie. So far, plenty of action was promised! So, as long as that was what they were looking for in the movie it would definitely not leave them disappointed.

Somethings are thicker than Blood, A Siblings Farewell[I]Dec 28, 2020 15:14:43 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.

WORDS. 200

NOTES.

"Postive....Heh heh.."

A geninue smile crossed Arashi's lips as she gestured for her sister to enjoy the rest of it, having taken to her own beverage quite quickly as the sensation of it certainly left enough of a chill on her tongue to allow for some comfort from the slowly dying heat of their surroundings. It was easy to forget how the conditions of each village were different, and there were only a few ways in which people within Sunagakure could remain cool in them. If you weren't able to find a water source that wasn't being used for public needs, you had to resort to items that were less conventual. Such as frozen beverages and ice cream. Which were just as rare and harder to come by.

They were lucky that what they had gotten was in the state that it had been in.

As Miyo seemed to react from the instant chill that came from her consumption, she'd ask just how Arashi's drink was, prompting the dark haired female to blink as she held the straw between her lips. Pulling away from it, she'd sigh in contentment as she nodded.

"Its amazing...frozen berries mixed together in ice cream liquid...if it wasn't so hard to come by this kinda stuff out here I'd have one every day...might save me from having to constantly look in the pantry for donuts when I get a sweet tooth..."

With a grin, Arashi would return her attention back to the movie, seeing the main character apparently run into some trouble as he began to defend himself from attack. Holding great interest, Arashi would tilt her head to the side as they performed one move that seemed a bit hard to believe. After all, the spin seemed almost completely done by someone pulling on a string, twirling the character through the air as they slammed the surface of their foot into an opponent. Still, despite her disbelief, it hadn't taken her away from enjoying it, the beverage now resting on her lap as she looked on in awe.
-S.A Used-

Will of Sand

Will of Sand- Adding the element of her own chakra into the mixture of sand, Arashi is capable of faster and stronger sand manipulation and attacks. The extent of this control is due to the supply gathered within her gourd, granting the bonus of power, but limited to only the amount contained within it. This ability makes her constructions more dense and harder to break down, and the swiftness of their creation is instant rather than requiring the prior time of build-up as before due to the strengthened bond between Arashi and Shukaku.

Ichibi Host

Arashi is the host to the Ichibi. As such, she has been granted a massive boost to her chakra and various other skills. Sand will unconsciously move to her will, even if she doesn’t want it to. She also has a natural affinity with Fuuinjutsu due to the curse marks that appear over her at times. Arashi also has an affinity to wind. However, because of the low number of tails on Ichibi, Arashi has difficulties controlling the biju and rarely sleeps. She rarely lowers her guard as well.

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Somethings are thicker than Blood, A Siblings Farewell[I]Dec 28, 2020 15:34:55 GMT -5
Ōnakayama Miyo
Ōnakayama Miyo Avatar
groupnull
Tag:

Ōnakayama Miyo

Miyo cleans her spoon off and goes for another scoop, but as she looks down to make sure didn’t miss or spill all over, she realized what Arashi was going on about. Nestled comfortably away, the ice cream container wasn’t exactly in the most convenient place for her sister to scoop from. Likewise, it had taken its toll on Miyo. Though it wasn’t particularly cold anymore, her skin had still dimpled up in an attempt to trap warmth across most of her upper body, granted that likely would have been the case anyway considering she was eating it, too!

With Arashi’s admission of her drink being amazing, Miyo peeked over at it. "Oh, that does sound good. I don’t suppose… you’d let me try a little taste? I’ve never had one.”

Arashi did have a sweet tooth. Miyo had caught her sneaking treats on numerous occasions when she thought she was being quite sneaky. However, she rarely ratted her out – but chances are she did not need to, either. But, that street went both ways. Arashi had likely stumbled across Miyo in plenty of things she was not supposed to be doing but figured she could get away with.

As the action scene drew to its climax of the impressive aerial trick, Miyo turned her attention to the movie. The practical and special effects used in the movie were well beyond what she had anticipated for the price and reviews it had received, but… there was still a lot of movie left.

"I bet we could do that…” Miyo muttered.

Somethings are thicker than Blood, A Siblings Farewell[I]Dec 28, 2020 17:28:05 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.

WORDS. 200

NOTES.

Noting the curious expression of Miyo, Arashi would hear her question of if she could have a taste, prompting the younger female to extending the cup out toward the other female beside her as to allow her to have a sip. Meanwhile, her attention would remain upon the film before them as she rested her arm upon her upraised leg. Honestly, half of these moves were probably impossible unless you were trained in full on Taijutsu. Which wasn't to say that there weren't people out there that weren't. Hell, her mother was someone who was such a person, leading to the next question of if either of them could do something similar as to the ones on the screen.

Hearing the claim that they could, Arashi would smirk before looking at Miyo with a raised brow.

"I mean...yea....probably...Though not without a lot of stretchin...Look at how far that kick was extended! If I didn't know better about angles, I'd say it literally went further than humanly possible..."

Laughing lightly, the girl would then throw her own free hand out, balled up into a fist as she pretended to throw a similar strike to the one being portrayed, her expression blank for a moment as she attempted it again, looking at the length of her arm as she sighed.

"Then again, that one lady is totally taller than I am..."

With a small laugh, Arashi was almost tempted to stand up and try it, though figured that the whole point was for them to relax, not exercise. If they were really going that far, they may as well have begun training than watching the movie itself. As the film progressed, she'd see the protagonist encounter his supposed threat. A man with a horned helmet and heavy armor. Seeming to have a stare down, the young female would then sigh as she shook her head.

"Honestly...now that part I actually do believe...I swear we always do stare downs before anyone even throws a punch...like what is there to talk about?"
-S.A Used-

Will of Sand

Ichibi Host

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Somethings are thicker than Blood, A Siblings Farewell[I]Dec 28, 2020 19:52:43 GMT -5
Ōnakayama Miyo
Ōnakayama Miyo Avatar
groupnull
Tag:
Title: Some Things are Thicker Than Blood; A Sibling's Farewell!
Summary: Miyo tastes the drink, comments on the suspect kick, and invites Arashi to get comfier and warmer than they currently are.

Ōnakayama Miyo

Miyo wasn't entirely sure if Arashi would be willing to share her precious drink, but it turned out that she was! When she held it out, Miyo tipped to her side and took a nice sip. At first she didn't have much of a reaction - she wasn't much for those, anyway, but after a moment she nodded contentedly. 

"That is quite tasty. I do see why you like them." She smirked and licked her lips. 

After returning to her normal seated position and looked down again, but pulled the now-emptied carton from her top and set it to the side with a slight frown. It had been barely more than a one-person thing, but with the two of them together they made fairly short work of it.

Granted, it had made a bit of a mess with condensation, but nothing that Miyo was worried about at the time, even if her tank top wasn't up to the task.

"Yeah, that kick was very suspect. I doubt I could manage that." Miyo replied, and coming from someone as wildly flexible as Miyo, that carried some weight. "I'm not sure legs tend to work that way. Probably a trick with some angles."

Miyo quickly looked Arashi over, as if she was double-checking something. "Well, you're not very tall, that's true. But I'm not entirely sure that is the deciding factor in that."

When Arashi comments on the ensuing monologuing, Miyo just nods solemnly and slowly pushes herself to her feet to stand beside Arashi. 

She then offered her a hand. "I don't know about you, but I am really cold now, so blankets are in order."

last edit by Ōnakayama Miyo on Dec 28, 2020 19:52:51 GMT -5
Somethings are thicker than Blood, A Siblings Farewell[I]Dec 29, 2020 10:29:28 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.

WORDS. 200

NOTES.

Arashi would smirk as Miyo likely had a point when it came to the idea of angles being the key factor in achieving such athletic feats. Still, it would have made more sense if the people on the scene had attempted to use such logic. As the other female complimented the taste of the frozen drink, Arashi would draw it back over to her side of the room, placing it down upon the floor as she continued to watch the movie. Though it appeared that at this point, the ice cream container had indeed gotten the better of her sister, prompting the display of dampness that was upon her top.

At the suggestion of getting a blanket, Miyo would reach down as she drew Arashi up to her feet, allowing for the brunette to sigh as she shook her head.

"Thats what happens when ya try and use ice cream as a cooling pad sis...still, might help to keep ya from getting anymore cold at this point..."

Raising her brow, the short haired female would look around the room for a moment, tapped her fingertips against her hip.

"Could always use the one ya have right here? Less moving that way..."

As she gestured toward the bed, noting the comforter that rested atop it, she'd gently remove it from the surface of the mattress, drawing it upward so that the two could split it between them.
-S.A Used-

Will of Sand

Ichibi Host

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Somethings are thicker than Blood, A Siblings Farewell[I]Dec 29, 2020 13:13:15 GMT -5
Ōnakayama Miyo
Ōnakayama Miyo Avatar
groupnull
Tag:

Ōnakayama Miyo

Miyo considered what Arashi said for a moment. "Well, it made my boos cold, but the rest of me is still mostly warm, so I could definitely get colder.

She followed her sister’s gaze to the bedspread next to them and shrugged faintly. It would definitely get the job done. It was big, heavy, thick, and fluffy. Quite comfortable, very warm. Miyo had initially intended that they could sit in the bed where it would be most comfortable, but she wasn’t about to tell Arashi what to do. If she had a preferred idea, they could do that instead.

"Yeah, that should work.” Miyo add with a faint nod, but as she pulled it up for them to wrap up, Miyo held up a hand to slow her down.

"I should probably do something about this top…” Miyo glanced down. "With it all wet like this, it’ll just get the blanket wet, too, and then it’ll be good for anyone…

Somethings are thicker than Blood, A Siblings Farewell[I]Dec 30, 2020 9:14:38 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.

WORDS. 200

NOTES.

The idea of Miyo having to change tops had not been much of a surprise considering what her actions had started. Still, in much like her usual fashion, Arashi remained aloof to it as she closed her eyes with a small sigh.

"Go ahead...I won't peek..."

With a smirk on her lips, she'd allow herself to get comfortable within the blanket, still looking over at the screen as it seemed that the film had continued on to the next scene with their dialogue. While it was certainly getting harder to keep up with in light of the two talking, it wouldn't take long for the teen to get the jest of just what was going on. So far, it appeared that the hero and his friends were now getting an assigned task from a village leader, prompting them to save a woman of extreme value from the previously revealed bad guy.

The set up at least made sense, considering they had already run into the man on the road, though it seemed like knowledge of a kidnapping would have been more wide-spread than simply a few posters on trees.

"Though ya might wanna hurry..ya missing everything ya know?"

Her hands resting in her lap, she'd nestle in further into the heavy fabric, her legs crossed beneath it as she could feel her hands resting on her toes as she leaned in to watch the movie play out further.

-S.A Used-

Will of Sand

Ichibi Host

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Somethings are thicker than Blood, A Siblings Farewell[I]Dec 30, 2020 9:38:04 GMT -5
Ōnakayama Miyo
Ōnakayama Miyo Avatar
groupnull
Tag:
Summary: Miyo gets changed, but keeps an eye on the TV. She also promises that she’d rescue Arashi if she ever got captured!

Ōnakayama Miyo

Miyo chuckles softly. "I think it’s too late.

The tank top had been rather ineffective before it got wet, but now it was basically useless. "It’s not like you’ve not seen them before… like… a lot…

Miyo shook her head slightly as she moved towards the dressed she kept some of her simple clothes in, and functioned as the TV stand. While in motion, she plucked the tank top off and used the dry back to dry herself off a bit. She was generous enough to keep to the side to not interfere with the view of the TV and also mostly kept her back to Arashi, even if she wasn’t concerned about it, or going out of her way to make it so. But, at least she could see the TV so she didn’t get behind.”

"I don’t know about you, but I tend to be a distracted watcher of TV anyway, so even if I am not one-hundred percent focused on it I tend to still keep up with what is going on.” Miyo replied as she pulled an identical tank-top out and pulled it on while making her way back over in a hurry – she was clearly chilly, so she quickly snuggled up into the blanket with Arashi.

"Mmm…. You’re warm…” She purred as she wrapped an arm around her sister and hugged up against her. "I feel like an ice cube!

"You know, if you ever got captured… I’d come and rescue you.” Miyo commented, clearly inspired by the film.

Somethings are thicker than Blood, A Siblings Farewell[I]Jan 4, 2021 12:48:10 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.

WORDS. 200

NOTES.

Arashi would roll her eyes slightly at the mention of how much she had already seen of Miyo's form, a truth that wasn't the best thing to be reminded of. After all, she had developed her form much faster than she had, and that had little to do with genetics and more with just natural course of time. She had even been envious that she looked more mature despite them being only a year apart from each other.

As the girl worked toward changing, the short haired woman would continue to watch the movie, taking note of the events happening while also listening to her sister speak of how she was more or less a distracted watcher.

"Honestly, the less time I spend on tv the better...Shesh, when I think about it...I spent so much time watchin movies I became a total fan girl of a guy who was a complete joke in the end..."

Cupping her hand beneath her face, she'd soon look over to see that Miyo had returned, snuggling in close to her as they were now beneath the blanket together. As she wrapped her arm around her, hugging herself against her to get warm, she'd note how she'd come to save her if she ever got captured like the woman in the film. This prompted Arashi would blink as she looked toward Miyo with a frown.

"As if I'd ever get kidnapped by some creep! Probably find me ten minutes later with the guy buried up to his head in sand, just waiting for a ride home..."

Her face turned slightly red as she thought about it, but she knew the comment was said out of love. In so, she'd find her head resting upon Miyo's shoulder as she smiled a bit.

"But I hear ya...I'd do the same for ya too sis..."

-S.A Used-

Will of Sand

Ichibi Host

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS