Blizzard Battle - King of the Hill [Event]Jan 20, 2022 21:06:35 GMT -5
Yuki Shuka
If the world is cold, make it your business to build fires
Yuki Shuka Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age birthday rank occupation
Blizzard Battle
template by Punki of Pixel Perfect
The participants of the awaited blizzard battle gather together for their first round of practice combat, ready to put their strategic mettle to the test and show their opposition as well as the small crowd of excited observers what they can do. It was a bright and cold morning, the wind blowing steadily, perhaps just enough to throw an untrained hand off.

The event host went through the small group of participants and began to hand out sashes that seemed to denote what team they would be on. One red, one blue.

The red team consisted of:
Yuki Hinata
Nakajima Taro
Kirigara Sugita
Yoi Akihiro

The blue team consisted of:
Muramatsa Jun
Yoshioka Kouki
Masahiro Sango
Tsuri

"Good morning, everyone," he would begin as he worked. "I would like to see a nice, competitive, but clean battle between you all today. So I would like to go through the rules.

Firstly, no offensive jutsu. If you do harm to your fellow shinobi you will face strict reprimand. That being said, other jutsu are fair game. Make careful decisions in how you apply your techniques.

Secondly, any shinobi hit with two snowballs will be considered out for the round. You can still make plans with your team, you just can't throw snowballs anymore."

With the teams assigned, he would move on to showing off the course they would be playing.

Before them was a labyrinth built into a hillside. It seemed to weave in and out before finally reaching the zenith, where there was a small snow fort.

"Your mission is to make your way through this mazelike environment and to the fortress. We have an hour on the clock. Whoever controls the fortress at the end of that timer will be declared winner of this round. Report to your respective entrances. You have a few minutes to introduce yourselves to one another and strategize before we begin."

Posts due 1/24/2022 at 10:00 p.m. CST

There is no set post order.

Any person hit with two snowballs will be out for this round and may return in the next. Out players may still advise their teammates.

Once a team reaches the fortress, if they can hold onto it for two rotations, their team will be declared winner.

has written 436 posts
Blizzard Battle - King of the Hill [Event]Jan 20, 2022 21:24:44 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday December 25th rank Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]王手
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]Checkmate!

[attr="class","skullbody"]The day had come it was time for the Blizzard Battle Royale she arrived bright an early barely having enough time to make her bowl of coffee to hide her excitement. Upon making her way there she noted everyone who had arrived and was given her team's assignment and was delighted to see that Sango had been placed on the team alongside her.
[BREAK] [BREAK]
The other’s she hadn’t met and one of them was specifically from an entirely different nation. "Everyone it’s nice to meet you all! I am Jun Muramatsa, Yukigakure Shinobi and would like to lend my services as the tactician of this team.” she’d state looking proudly. "Sango is here...I'd best do my best not to falter." she'd think.
[BREAK] [BREAK]
"I’m excited for this opportunity to go into battle with you all.” She’d look around at each one. "As this is a competition I expect nothing but the best from each of you, and while we are all of different levels of experience I hope that we can all to work as a cohesive unit and use our combined strengths and weaknesses and achieve victory, I’m counting on each one of you and will be doing my best to ensure our victory.”
[BREAK] [BREAK]
Jun spoke with a rather rousing voice hoping to inspire her teammates and encourage a good rapport and perhaps also impart to impress a certain someone looking over towards Sango briefly but not enough for it to be made readily apparent, from there she'd leave the floor open to her other teammates.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]225 WORDS

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#BF00FF;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Jan 20, 2022 21:25:07 GMT -5
Meep has written 348 posts
Blizzard Battle - King of the Hill [Event]Jan 20, 2022 21:55:42 GMT -5
Shodo Tsuri
Shodo Tsuri Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday April 9th rank Genin occupation Team 1

ALL THE FRIENDS
Tsuri had come here with her cousin Sugita after having been informed that it was going to be some time outside in the snow. So, of course, she had brought her fishing rod and Hakugei. What Tsuri hadn't been told was that she was also going to be snowball fighting WITH YUKI SHINOBI! The small pink-haired student would hop up and down from excitment, though she was sad for just a moment as she was told that Sugita would be on a different team. But that just meant she had to kick his butt and then get him to treat her well while they were out here for the event.

Having skipped over in heavy winter clothing in the crisp chill of the air she would beam from ear to ear, "Shodo Tsuri reporting for fun! My cousin Sugi-rin and I are on seperate teams, but Imma do my best... I'm an academy student from Ame so I hope I don't slow anybody down... my specialty is fishing! I have only one trick though so idk if it'll help us at all... he he" The girl would say switching between nervous and giddy in seconds. Her eyes bubbling to cry as she said she would try to not slow anyone down. The tears receding as she mentioned fishing immediately after. A whiplash of a speech and facial expressions to match. The scarf covering her face as she would turn and try and wave to Sugita with a smile before giving him a thumbs up and turning it downwards, childishly sticking her tongue out at him before grinning again out of glee.
Wisp has written 217 posts
Blizzard Battle - King of the Hill [Event]Jan 21, 2022 4:32:30 GMT -5
Yuki Hinata
"At what cost?"
Yuki Hinata Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 12th, 1003 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 2

Hinata was as always, quite nervous. His heart was beating like that of a spotted jackrabbit. Trying to be stock still as if to not be seen. Unfortunately, he was quite seen and stood in a line of contestants, only to be handed a red sash. The fresh genin would inspect the sash briefly before adorning it onto his body. He would look down the line to see who else had a red sash.

A dark-headed boy with pale skin and a smooth complexion. Another boy, though, looked a great deal meaner than the last. And a white-haired youth who was masked. He knew nobody on the team. That was a bit unfortunate, but hopefully, they would do well regardless.

He would listen to the rules and nod to himself slowly as he took everything into account. Once given free rein he would turn and move towards the other three red-sashed boys. He didn't make eye contact but he did reach out with his hand to try and shake everyone's hands awkwardly.

"Yuki Hinata... The only thing I can think of in my arsenal is I can summon a frost and make myself invisible in it. Could make it easier to move up to the fortress if you aren't seen." He would speak quietly to make sure the other team couldn't hear.
222 | @ | notes
ulla
Han has written 153 posts
Blizzard Battle - King of the Hill [Event]Jan 21, 2022 15:44:27 GMT -5
masahiro sango
Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
masahiro sango Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday rank chuunin occupation operation team 2
i am flesh and i am bone
Sango took their blue sash with a slight bow and a polite word of thanks before glancing over towards where Taro stood with a red sash. They raised a brow at their teammate as they put their own on and couldn't help but smirk a little. This would be - interesting, they thought, in a good way.

Once the rules had been given and the participants had gotten their first look at the arena, the two teams were given a chance to split and start strategizing. Sango glanced around at their team, recognizing only one of them - Jun - and wondered how this would turn out. Jun at least seemed enthusiastic, and they barely even realized that they were smiling softly at her, the corners of their eyes crinkling fondly at her impassioned little speech. "Well said," Sango murmured before the youngest of their group piped up next. She - Shodo Tsuri of Ame
 - was full of emotions and seemed uncertain of her usefulness, but... well, Sango supposed that was to be expected of an academy student. Their smile wasn't quite as warm as it had been directed at Jun, but it was still friendly enough. "Nice to meet you, Tsuri, and you," was added towards the other Yuki genin. Sango knew him by sight but couldn't quite recall his name. "I am Masahiro Sango, chuunin of Yukigakure. I'm a mid-range fighter usually, so my aim is quite accurate."

Once the fourth member of their team had given his introduction as well, Sango would huddle in closer to their team as the conversation turned more to strategy. "Knowing Taro - the one with the red eyes and the really intense grin," they said, with a slight head tilt in the direction of the other team, "If he gets his way, the Red Team will probably charge straight for the castle - or straight for us."

Sango glanced over at Jun, their self-proclaimed tactician, but posed the question to the group as a whole: "What do you think about splitting into pairs and approaching the castle in a pincer movement?"

Sango appears fairly androgynous/uses NEUTRAL sentence endings, so feel free to use whichever pronouns for them~
rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold
[attr="class","mizocredit"]
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.mizocredit]font:bold 6pt calibri;color:#ffffff;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][googlefont=Karla]
last edit by masahiro sango on Jan 21, 2022 15:48:01 GMT -5
mellow has written 37 posts
Blizzard Battle - King of the Hill [Event]Jan 22, 2022 21:21:38 GMT -5
Yoshioka Kouki
Yoshioka Kouki Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday Dec 14 (World Monkey Day) rank Adv. Genin occupation

Kouki awoke with more pep in his step that day. The day had finally come for the blizzard battle. A good old fashioned snowball fight was always a classic past time for the younger folk here in the land of snow. It made sense to use something so consistently in your life recreationally. Unfortunately for Kouki, Son Goku was not feeling it that day.

"Are you kidding? A snowball fight? What are you….like….negative seven?”

"That’s not even an age, asshole. Besides, I-…I mean…we deserve to have some fun.”

"Well what if I don’t think it’s fun?”

"Two words: Too. Bad.”

Kouki could feel a grunt of annoyance from Son Goku but funnily enough he was not going on a complete tirade as of yet, so this was already a small victory in Kouki’s book. The boy quickly adorned his typical yellow attire, and even put on his training weights, as he bolted from his apartment and made his way to the arena.

As he arrived, he was offered a blue sash which he tied to his left bicep, and made his way to a group of three who also had the same color sash. Kouki glanced at the red team but not for very long as he didn’t quite recognize any of them. Immediately, Kouki was bombarded by two wacky and intense girls rambling about doing their best and sort of getting too into it even by Kouki’s standards.

"Oh my god…they’re nerds…” The great ape lamented.

Kouki stifled a chuckle at the beast’s woes and realized he might be looking like an asshole for laughing at their serious declarations. "Anyways….I’m Kouki Yoshioka. Long story short I kick and punch good and have heat based abilities.” He listened to Sango explain a possible pincer maneuver in which Kouki’s eyes glistened. "I’m glad we got a smart one on our team!” With a big grin, Kouki patted Sango on the back with probably too much force without realizing it. "None of them really feel that intimidating to me. I think we go this in the bag.” Ayo, captain hook,” Kouki pointed at Tsuri. "Honestly, that fishing pole can come in handy defensively and offensively. Think it can hook onto some snow to throw?” At this point, Kouki had disregarded Jun’s tactician comment as he was throwing out his own ideas. He awaited for more opinions and ideas before continuing with his own.

⚬ Notes

Cosmic has written 127 posts
Blizzard Battle - King of the Hill [Event]Jan 23, 2022 17:48:21 GMT -5
Nakajima Taro
Nakajima Taro Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 23 years old birthday rank Chuunin occupation

It was strange to see the joyous nature of his village recently. Things had been peaceful for years really, but this was above and beyond the standard call of safety. It was a celebration and although the idea of a snowball fight was perhaps childish, it couldn't of been more entertaining and exciting for the Nakajima. He'd been raised more so on hard labor, as though constantly atoning for something he had no choice in the matter. That training though made him a certain level of immature and even the idea of this false combat amused the chuunin enough to join along.

He felt he had something to offer to his team too, it'd feel also fitting he'd be assigned the red team sash. He was raised and tasked within his clan as though he was a red flame after all. It was perpetuating his rivalry with all those blue flamed bros. He'd look over their labyrinth, as well as the fortress ahead, before looking past to the fort. A massive grin showing across his face, as he'd eagerly take himself to the starting room for his team. It'd seem a soft spoken teen with white hair would be the first to speak. Taro happily taking his hand with a very firm gripe and fierce shake up and down.

"Aye nice to meet you! I'm Nakajima Taro, I turn into fire and physically quite fit." Taro would explain as well as attempt to display a bit in his hand shake. Letting go he'd consider what the Yuki shinobi could do and pitch his own twist on the plan. "I'm usually pretty confrontational, I can try to make a racket and with my speed lead the other team into targeting me. Then you could sneak attack them going in and out of invisibility hitting their backs when they're not looking." Taro bet he could be the first to make it to the fort, but wasn't confident that counted as 'taking it', so he'd assume they'd also have to peg out the other team.

He'd of sadly left most his shinobi supplies at home and while he wasn't hindered by his weights, he'd also be missing out on a small warehouses worth of material. He imagined summoning tree's in the labyrinth could be pretty dangerous, but what better way to block paths.

Words. --
Tags.
Notes.
Grinning with the intensity of a madman.

Template by Kuroya of THQ & GS.

Yoshiko has written 53 posts
Blizzard Battle - King of the Hill [Event]Jan 24, 2022 21:13:24 GMT -5
Kirigara Sugita
Kirigara Sugita Avatar
groupnull
age 16 years old birthday 3/2 rank Genin occupation Squad 1
[newclass=.sugita]width:350px;padding:25px;text-align:justify;background-color:#ffffff;font:13px Open Sans;line-height:20px;color:#000000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sugita:hover]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.5s;transition-duration:.5s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sugita b]color:#333451;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sugita i]color:#656b8c;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans]
[attr="class","sugita"]Something about being pitted against Tsuri both seemed wrong and fun at the same time to young Sugita. They had traveled such a far way together, and he admittedly wanted to try and build some of their teamwork together. The Ame boy took the opportunity to with pride, however, just as he had the opportunity to visit Kirigakure. It wasn’t very often that a Genin such as himself would be allowed to venture into another village. Granted, this was more or less what Sugita saw as a way to build future trust between shinobi from Kirigakure and Yukigakure. He was excited for the opportunity to just as much as he was disappointed he and Tsuri wouldn’t be working together for the event.

Grey eyes looked around. It seemed as though they were being split into two groups, and with the teams settled, he attached his sash denoting his Red Team affiliation. A frown crossed his face, quickly shooed away with a shrug. Blue was his favorite color, and the red certainly clashed, but that was so low on his priority list, it certainly didn’t matter in the end.

He listed closely to their instructions, thinking on the jutsu he had available in his kit. He wasn’t allowed to perform any offensive jutsu. All the better. Sugita wasn’t one to want to intentionally harm anyone either way. He had a few jutsu up his sleeve that would maybe be able to assist them in the run, though he doubted it at the same time. He couldn’t use the Hiding in Rain technique, could he? Would it freeze instantly? Perhaps he would mostly only be able to use his agility to his advantage.

There he went again, taking a simple ‘game’ much more seriously than was needed.

Sugita paid his respect by shaking the hand of his teammates, Hinata and Taro, an odd-looking boy with seemingly split features between left and right, and a scar covering a fair portion of his face. "I’m Kirigara Sugita. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m a sword user,” he said, denoted quite obviously by the over-sized sword at his back. "I’m pretty agile, though, and can create an overcast to hide myself in it. I’m not sure how well it will work here though…if it freezes too quickly, it may not do much good.” He shook his head, but then instantly an idea came to mind.

The Ame boy raised an eyebrow as he spoke quietly to his teammates. "They said that if we are hit, we can still make plans with our team, we only cannot throw snowballs. Does that mean that if we get out we can then protect our teammates?” The question did have merit. It was only noted that they couldn’t throw snowballs anymore, not that they couldn’t defend their team. "I have tons of jutsu I could potentially use to keep everyone safe while we go through. What do you think?” He Taro could cause racket and Hinata could put in some sneak attacks, then he could keep an eye out for them while trying to sneak an attack or two in where he could manage.

mint has written 148 posts
Blizzard Battle - King of the Hill [Event]Jan 24, 2022 21:53:54 GMT -5
Yuki Shuka
If the world is cold, make it your business to build fires
Yuki Shuka Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age birthday rank occupation
Blizzard Battle
template by Punki of Pixel Perfect
The two teams convened into their respective groups and made introductions, sharing their abilities and beginning to make plans with one another. These introductions were a good time to get a feel for one another's abilities and think of how to operate going forward, so everyone would do well to keep each other's talents in mind and communicate on the field.

On the blue team, there were three strong voices. While Jun wanted to be the head tactician, Kouki was inclined to do his own thing and provide his own feedback. Sango also a solid planner. It seemed if Jun wanted her strategizing to take the lead, she would need to show her quick thinking and strategic prowess on the field.

Sango proposed the team splitting into groups of two to progress. Kouki mentioned his abilities with heat and suggested Tsuri might be able to use her fishhook for some snow tricks.

On the red team, things seemed to be going a bit more cohesively. Taro recommended that he would be able to take the brunt of the aggression from the opposing team and deal with being focused so the others could move forward. It seemed both Hinata and Sugita would have techniques available to make that approach work, both with stealth and defensive measures.

The fourth member of their team spoke up.

"Why are you already thinking about if you get knocked out?" Akihiro asked Sugita. Akihiro was a young man, white hair, wearing a black mask over the lower half of his face. "If we play this right, we'll never have to worry about that. None of those people look intimidating. We can get rid of them easy. I'm a stealth expert and great at bukijutsu."

He seemed egotistical.

With the teams introduced, the organizer stepped up again.

"Alright, everyone. Are you ready to go? Let's get started. Enter the labyrinth and show the other side what you can do."

What would be the focus of the teams? How would they go about their planned strategies? Would they try to find each other or beeline for attempting to get to the fortress? How would they navigate the labyrinth?

Posts due 1/28/2022 at 10:00 p.m. CST

There is no set post order.

Any person hit with two snowballs will be out for this round and may return in the next. Out players may still advise their teammates.

Once a team reaches the fortress, if they can hold onto it for two rotations, their team will be declared winner.

has written 436 posts
Blizzard Battle - King of the Hill [Event]Jan 24, 2022 22:38:25 GMT -5
Shodo Tsuri
Shodo Tsuri Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday April 9th rank Genin occupation Team 1

Tag
Tsuri really didn't know what to do. It was a little mixed, and the new environment wasn't exactly helpful, but standing didn't get anyone anywhere. She had spent enough time with a certain rain village genin to know not being decisive was always a bad idea in a stressful or more intense situation... a snowball fight had to count right?

"I thing Sango-San has the right idea! Either way, I don't think we can afford to sit and think, so lets get ideas on the fly okay?" Tsuri would say glancing over at the instructions to enter the labrynth... this was probably bypassable in one way or another as she looked to her lifeblade and then the walls as she started to get on the move for it, "If you guys wanna split once we get into the labrynth that might be fine, but we gotta not get eliminated first!"

Hoping to get closer to the labrynth Tsuri would set the fishing rod on her back and detach the abnormally huge fish hook from it. She needed to learn to just use Hakugei... she needed to rely more on her companion.

'My Lady, I believe you can relax, I shall certainly not let you down!' Hakugei would sound off in her mind with a deep reassuring tone to the elderly gentleman's voice that she would hear. That was not her worry as she moved, only hoping that her teammates weren't going to argue with going on the offensive to reach the labrynth first. Taking Hakugei in her hand, Tsuri would begin to relax as she felt for a familiar motion. Preparing for if and when they get to get closer to the labrynth.
last edit by Shodo Tsuri on Jan 24, 2022 22:41:06 GMT -5
Wisp has written 217 posts
Blizzard Battle - King of the Hill [Event]Jan 25, 2022 7:55:06 GMT -5
Kirigara Sugita
Kirigara Sugita Avatar
groupnull
age 16 years old birthday 3/2 rank Genin occupation Squad 1
[newclass=.sugita]width:350px;padding:25px;text-align:justify;background-color:#ffffff;font:13px Open Sans;line-height:20px;color:#000000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sugita:hover]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.5s;transition-duration:.5s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sugita b]color:#333451;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sugita i]color:#656b8c;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans]
[attr="class","sugita"]Sugita saw Akihiro’s point but was quick to explain his reason for bringing it up. "Because if something did happen, we’d have to be able to plan around it. We don’t know what their abilities are, or I don’t at least. I’m not from this village. I’m not planning to get taken out,” he paused, releasing his sword from its resting place at his back with a firm grip, "but neither do shinobi forces when they’re out on missions. We should treat this with real life application. That's what they want, right?”

The Ame boy made his point. He’d had to receive his friend, Shuichi’s blade. He’d already been touched by the grief of death in combat, and at far too young of an age. Granted, this wasn’t in any way dangerous, but Sugita couldn’t help but still see it as an easy translation into real life application for his missions. They needed to treat the snowballs as if they would, quite literally, kill anyone they touched.

The organizer spoke again, giving word to start the event. Sugita gave one last gaze to Tsuri. Was she as tense as Sugita was, or was Sugita just overly competitive and overthinking the event? The latter would be more common of an issue with the boy.

"Either way, please let me take lead. I can mold my sword into a shield. My understanding is that we must be hit directly for it to count. One of you can watch each side, and one the back, and we can move as a unit.” Sugita said, hoping that they would let him do what he did best: protect. In addition to his defensive skills, he also had Silver Sentry, though he didn’t want to utilize it so quickly given how much chakra it drained.

If they happened to agree on his approach, he would mold his LifeBlade into a shield with sword-like edges around its entire face that also jutted out at the top, and into the maze he would go. If not, he would follow closely behind, doing what he could to watch around them for incoming snowballs or shinobi.

last edit by Kirigara Sugita on Jan 25, 2022 7:57:07 GMT -5
mint has written 148 posts
Blizzard Battle - King of the Hill [Event]Jan 25, 2022 13:39:21 GMT -5
Yuki Hinata
"At what cost?"
Yuki Hinata Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 12th, 1003 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 2

Hinata was unsure if he liked the Ame boy's plan. A shield was only so much, and it would leave the rest of them out in the open if they got flanked. But he didn't have the heart to say anything.

"Well... I guess.." He murmured looking between the other two. "But I still want to cast the hidden frost, just in case. I'll be in the back. I can at least tell the group if someone flanks us then so everyone can get out of the way accordingly."

After that, his jump clamped shut in discomfort. He felt rising anxiety in his chest from even parting with his idea. It seemed wrong to share this especially with stronger personalities in the group. So, hopefully, they would at least agree on this and then could enter the maze straight ahead with Sugita at the front with a shield. The other two on either side are ready to act as either distraction or flee stealthily and Hinata in the back. Forming hand seals to create the frost effectively made him entirely invisible to the naked eye, and so no one would be able to see him not even in his own teammates. He walked backward very carefully.

206 | @tagged | notes
ulla
Han has written 153 posts
Blizzard Battle - King of the Hill [Event]Jan 28, 2022 12:02:37 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday December 25th rank Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]王手
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]Checkmate!

[attr="class","skullbody"]"A pleasure to meet all of you.” Jun would state as everyone completed their greetings and gave their own opinions. Firstly Jun would overhear what the young pink haired Tsuri had to say agreeing with Sango’s plan, but while Jun did concur with the young Amegakure child she didn’t appreciate her making a move without adhering to the plan first. "Hold we can’t simply…” and then the child seemed to move off on her own. "Sango-kun.” she’d state looking to her.
[BREAK][BREAK]
"It seems your plan is the most efficient but depending on the situation may need some modification. Perhaps it’s best if each of us went with one of our respective teammates we can attempt to relay orders to one another through gestures across the field. I’ll work with Kouki while you work with Tsuri, we’ll attempt to reconvene if we can but if we all stick together we’re a much easier target!” as she finished her words she’d turn and rush forward with Kouki.
[break] [break]
"I look forward to watching you work don’t let me down, Come along Kouki” she’d say flashing a confident smile towards the young man. But as she turned to run she’d keep a lingering glance on Sango. In truth she would have rathered stayed with Sango but she had felt that if she left Kouki and Tsuri to her own devices the unpredictable may happen internally given her mixed emotions she’d more than likely end up becoming a slight tad too captivated and could cost the team in the end.
[break] [break]
"Kouki I’m uncertain of the extent of your abilities but perhaps we could provide cover fire if the opposing team attempts to pelt us, I too have heat based abilities as well perhaps I could use my staff to potentially deflect any incoming projectiles, or potentially we could combine them to keep each other safe?” the girl would wonder attempting to bounce of a few ideas as she looked about for Tsuri’s whereabouts.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]328 WORDS / TAGGED

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#BF00FF;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Jan 28, 2022 12:03:10 GMT -5
Meep has written 348 posts
Blizzard Battle - King of the Hill [Event]Jan 28, 2022 14:47:24 GMT -5
masahiro sango
Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
masahiro sango Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday rank chuunin occupation operation team 2
i am flesh and i am bone
There was quite a bit of strength packed into Kouki's frame, as Sango discovered when his friendly 'pat' hit their back more like a light punch. The chuunin grunted as they were forced forward a step. "...thank you, Kouki-san." It seemed as though everyone was mostly in agreement with their proposed plan of splitting up, but anything further was cut off by first the organizer's instructions and second Tsuri's quick departure into the maze.

It was - mildly irritating to have only a half-formed plan, but at the same time... well, honestly the chaos of the blue team reminded Sango of their old genin team. 

"Sounds good, Jun-chan," they agreed. It was the logical division - pairing the two genin together in one mini-team and the chuunin and student in the other. If they were slightly disappointed they couldn't see how much Jun's accuracy had improved - and how well it would compliment their own skills - since last time, well, Sango pushed that feeling down for another time. They nodded at Kouki and Jun with a friendly, almost teasing, "Don't get knocked out too early!" before following after the Ame academy student.

It wasn't hard to catch up to Tsuri, since their legs so much longer than hers. They called softly to her, trying not to startle her as they came up behind her. "Keep your wits about you," Sango murmured quietly, "But remember that we each have two chances per round." 

As they spoke, the chuunin bent down to scoop up some snow in one hand. They packed it down onto itself, until it was ready to be launched at the first sign of a red sash. When the two would come across an intersection, Sango would glance over at Tsuri and ask her, "Which way do you want to try? Left or right?"

rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold
[attr="class","mizocredit"]
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.mizocredit]font:bold 6pt calibri;color:#ffffff;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][googlefont=Karla]

mellow has written 37 posts
Blizzard Battle - King of the Hill [Event]Jan 28, 2022 23:19:25 GMT -5
Yoshioka Kouki
Yoshioka Kouki Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday Dec 14 (World Monkey Day) rank Adv. Genin occupation

Hopefully encouraging Tsuri to use her fishing pole in new ways was the kind of encouragement she needed. Kouki was of the opinion that fast and adaptable will win out, and it seemed that sentiment was relatively shared with the rest of the group. The plan was half-baked, but kouki did not typically plan much anyhow so he was not bothered by it. Split up and pinch into the enemy was simple and could be molded into what they need once they actually get closer to the enemy. Kouki was instinctively going to go withTsuri as he thought her way of fighting with a fishing pole would be fun to watch. The idea was cut short as Jun interjected to make the two person splits. Kouki furrowed his brow and scoffed. "Fine…but you better know what you’re talking about.” Kouki began running alongside Jun and listening to her abilities. "I mean…when I say heat I mean lava. Lava is offensively based no matter how you explain it, so I’m probably limited in laying it down on the ground to force the opponents to move where we want them too. Plus…if I need a boost, I can always take off my weights to make me faster.” "The fishing runt seems more fun than this know-it-all” Son Goku mumbled. Kouki nodded his head in agreement. Son Goku would feel that Kouki did this and to those on the outside it would look like Kouki was nodding at nothing in particular. The boy just wanted to get to throwing snowballs. He lowered his upper body to allow his right hand to scoop up fresh snow and he packed it tight with just his fist. "Wish we could just melt everyone and get this over with."

⚬ Notes

Cosmic has written 127 posts