WHO WE REALLY ARE | S/C | TORU

fallen blades
WHO WE REALLY ARE | S/C | TORUOct 2, 2021 14:05:23 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday OCTOBER 5TH, -10SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation RAIKAGE BODYGUARD
To say it had been a long time was an understatement. It seemed like yesterday that she'd only reached the rank of Chuunin, and now she was a Jounin. Well, the Jounin of a special kind, but it all meant the same to her. Regardless, all of her hard work up until this point had given her the freedom she desired so much ever since she'd become the Jinchuuriki of Kumogakure. She couldn't wait until the next time she saw Arashi to tell her all about it.

On an even more positive note it meant that she could finally start going to the Chuunin exams to watch others. Her position made her a huge risk in the past. Especially after world of Yukigakure's Jinchuuriki being revealed finally got back to the village. Her safety was of the villages utmost importance, but Kiho was certain now that it was the opposite. If anyone dared to try attacking her now it would more than likely become the last battle of their life.

After hours of flying in the sky from the high mountains of Kumogakure Kiho found herself in the designated area of the exams. After crossing the check point security Kiho decided that she would spend the rest of her time here on foot. No need to draw in any unwanted attention. Today she would be in a new variation of her Kumo Shinobi, the metal piece of her headband now attached to the lower part of her vest. On the back there would be holes big enough for her to freely spread her wings when needed. [OUTFIT]

So.. Now that we are here Chomei what do you want to do?

You're joking right? You do know I don't have much of a choice right.

Well, I wouldn't say it like that. Remember we're friends, so I'm not going to always make the decisions.

Ultimately the two decided that they would just walk around and get an idea for how everything was set up. Plus, there was the chance that she would get the chance to see Shinobi from enemy nation again. This was the only period of the year were you could walk in the same space as them without the risk of danger.

Well, technically they could always break the treaty, but that was highly unlikely. "No way.. Seven look!" Kiho exclaim before she begin jogging in the direction of a familiar figure. Sigh, turle boy again? Chomei wasn't a fan of the other Jinchuuriki, but that didn't change Kiho's opinion of the boy. In her mind the two had a special connection. Well, more like a connection of some kind.

"Hey Kame!"
| AP has written 425 posts
WHO WE REALLY ARE | S/C | TORUOct 2, 2021 14:55:01 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
"Live or die, just do it well.
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday August 5, 1007 rank Elite Jounin occupation Mizukage
if i'm a danger to myself
Just think what I could do to you

It had been a bit of a journey, but he had finally arrived to Nohara no Kuni's chunin exams. The little village it was being hosted in was quite quaint and by Toru's standards, very bright. Toru wasn't used to this much sun, so of course he had been quite reluctant getting out of bed that morning. But, there was a lot to do.. Mostly pleasurable things. Watching the exams, exploring the area. He wondered what Kusagakure no Sato looked like. Most likely, very similar to this place. Very grassy, quaint, and rather sunny.

He dressed in his usual clothes, adjusted the Kirigakure piece of metal that poked out from behind his traditional yukata top and set out into the village. First thing was first, finding breakfast. There were plenty of mingling smells in the area, which did not help Toru make a choice. Though, he was as per usual certain that he wanted a cup of green tea to start his day off with. Some shinobi his age might call him an old soul for it, but there were not many options in Kirigakure that would be considered 'sugary' in nature for him to have grown addicted to as a child.

Why not try something new?

Maybe for dinner, I prefer my stomach not hurting all day.

Such an old man.

You're one to talk, aren't you ancient?

Well... Yes... What's your point?

We-... Oh...

What?

We have company.

Toru had in truth hoped that he would never see the girl again for the sake of confidentiality. But, here they were again coming face to face. Her jogging up to him and calling him Kame.

"Konchu..." He greeted by her nickname. Perhaps they could keep the nicknames for the time being.

"Here for the exams?"

Well of course she's here for the exams!

Isobu-san, you are chatty today.

Taking example from the chattiest.

Funny...

Han has written 2,374 posts
WHO WE REALLY ARE | S/C | TORUOct 5, 2021 1:11:12 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday OCTOBER 5TH, -10SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation RAIKAGE BODYGUARD
"Ugh. One day you're gonna be happy to see me, but yes. I am here for the exams."

Kiho stated confidently while placing both hands on her hips. Almost immediately afterward she leaned down toward Toru to get a good look at his Shinobi identifying mark. "Ah.. So Kirigakure is it? I guess I should have known from how mean you were toward me despite how amazing I was, but I forgive you." She stated while immediately backing away in case he thought about doing something she might expect Kame would. He didn't seem like the type to like people in his space.

Hmm, I can't decide whether or not you made the right choice by helping him. Things were different with my previous host. From what I can recall they were definitely on opposing sides.

Kiho made a sort of cringe look before going back to her usual cheerful smile. Well he doesn't seem like a bad guy, or maybe I just don't want him to be. The sad realities of being a Shinobi meant moments like the one they shared could become meaningless at a moments notice on the battlefield. Its why she knew to train so hard, but that didn't mean it hurt to know that one day she could be on the opposing end of Kame.

"I don't think I have to ask the same of you. No way you're the kind of person who goes out to places like this without some sort of purpose.. Plus I'm almost certain your in enemy territory, so this event would have to be the only way you're here."

Kiho added while sticking her tongue out at yours. "So, how have things been coming along with your roommate in there?" The latter of her words spoken softly as she leaned to say it as though she were telling a secret. Probably quiet if you ask me, hehe! Kiho rolled her eyes before flicking her chest. And that's why I wasn't asking you Seven.
WHO WE REALLY ARE | S/C | TORUOct 5, 2021 18:30:18 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

"Kumogakure..." He grunted in return, idly, quietly. Still staring with a disinterested look, his features always remaining neutral despite what others tried to draw out of him.

"You'd be surprised, plenty cheerful ones in Kirigakure." He remarked, looking side to side to see if he could duck out of the way, or make a quick get away. But, no such opportunity came up so he was stuck with standing in front of the girl from Kumogakure who was for lack of better terms an insect. He didn't respond to her invading his space though, it was as if she didn't move at all in fact. His response was more or less a lack of response. He had an easy time reading when a person's intentions were malicious, and frankly he wasn't sure the girl in front of him was capable of anything truly evil.

"Kirigakure and Kusagakure are at a neutral stance with each other. No enemies here, unless they choose to make one." Toru responded, allowing a shrug of his shoulders to come through as a physical manifestation of his lack of care. Neutrality, was well... Neutrality. There was no danger nor safety in wandering around here, but it was the exams so it was decently safe to do so...

"Mm, fine." Toru responded to her asking about the roommate.

Rude, my name is Isobu thank you very much.. Roommate?

Just two people that live together.

You're going to need a huge room to house me!

It was a figure of speech Isobu-san...

Tsk.

"He didn't like you calling him my roommate..."

WHO WE REALLY ARE | S/C | TORUOct 8, 2021 0:19:58 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
Kiho imagined that all he probably did was Shinobi work. There was no way someone with such a cold demeaner could have any friends, nor would they partake in anything human. Kiho briefly rolled her eyes, but with a smile so that she wouldn't confuse him. She might not have learned truly anything about him, but she remembered how he had a way of misinterpretating body language. At least from a social standpoint she felt that way.

"Cheerful people in the mist?! The Bloooood Mist!? Riiiiiiiiight... Nice try though Kame."

Kiho added with another wink while sticking her tongue out. Kiri might not have been a source for Kumogakure's problems, but everyone around the world knew of the dark natures of their village. Even if Kame was correct she knew that he most certainly wasn't one of these cheerful people. When Kame responded to the nature of his visit by bringing up the relationship between the Kusa and Kiri her head slowly drifted from side to side as she slowly processed the information.

"Hmmm. I never took you as the type to understand politics, not bad." She added without acknowledging that she actually learned something from what he said. Instead, she shifted her focus toward topics related to their respective secret positions in the village. It was easy to see that he'd come to terms with his relationship with his tailed beast to a degree. She remembered how lost and tired he looked when she first met him.

"Just fine? Well.. I guess that's better than what I thought you'd say."

Eh. I'm glad I never got to be stuck with anyone like him. My last host was boring enough, but at least reliable.

Awww, is that your way of showing appreciation seven?

Shortly after, Kame added that his Tailed Beast didn't like her use of the word roommate. "Huh?! Well why not?" She questioned while leaning over as if she was speaking to a pregnant Kame. "It's supposed to be a word of endearment, respect even.. Maaaybe, the issue isn't with what I said, but just you Kame."

Hmmm. I'm not surprised. Turtles are.... Different.

"Ugh. Well, for what's its worth, I'm sorry secret thing..." Kiho whispered before lifting her frame and straightening her posture. "On a more positive note, I'm happy to see that you two are communicating... So, what were you in the middle of before I showed up? Cuz if your not doing anything we should totally hang.."
WHO WE REALLY ARE | S/C | TORUOct 8, 2021 9:07:21 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

It was Toru's turn to be confused, he even tilted his head to the side a little bit to stare at Kiho. The expression with which he did it did not change, but he did express some sort of confusion in her statement.

"Blood mist?"

That was the first time he had ever heard the expression. Was this some sort of nickname people were calling his home? No one in Kirigakure even called their home that. Perhaps Toru wasn't earthly enough to know that this was the name for his village, or perhaps it was just something Kiho made up...? After all, Toru considered himself quite the traveler in some regard, he enjoyed a long trip to visit somewhere he had never been before. Which was why this trip was one he had planned for himself. Never having been to Nohara no Kuni he couldn't miss the opportunity, after all, it was not as if he could show up in a neutral country after all.

Kiho's comment about politics had Toru staring a little harder.

"I'm not stupid."

Right just emotionally stunted.

Thanks.

It's true! When have you EVER smiled?

I don't know.

See?

An audible sigh left Toru then nothing to Kiho said, it seemed a bit random if anything.

"He took it literally, that he would need a big room to be my roommate."

I-

Shush, you took it literally.

Did you just shush me?

Mhmm.

Brave boy.

The bravest I suppose.

"Looking around, maybe a place to eat." Toru loved to eat, it was one of his favorite things but one could not blame him considering the fact that he had spent approximately eleven years of his life starving half to death.

"But since you're here, maybe something roommate-related."

WHO WE REALLY ARE | S/C | TORUOct 12, 2021 22:58:00 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
Kiho smiled as she watched Kame's stare intensify. It was so cute being able to know when he was probably interacting with his Tailed Beast. The feeling was definitely warm and comforting because there wasn't many people like them out there. "Yeah, I guess he would need a bigger room. How about all of Kirigakure?" Kiho added playfully. Although, that might be the only place truly suitable for a Tailed Beast given how big they actually are.

Eventually Kame got around to answering her question on what he was up to. Apparently he was about to get something to eat which excited Kiho. She intended to interject by asking what places he had in mind to go eat at so they could make an annoying friend date out of it, but before she got the chance he suggested something else. "Roommate related? When did you get so animated with your words mister?"

"BUT, I guess we can partake in that activity, BUT. I do ask that you take me to get food afterward. Doing roommate things sure do work up an appetite."

Mmmm, Turtle Soup

SEVEN!

What? You've never tasted that before? You should try it.

Kiho flicked the sealed underneath her chest before addressing Kame again. "Well, lead the way and I shall follow.. Reluctantly that is. A beautiful woman like myself could never be seen with the likes of you, but I'll make an exception this once." Kiho playfully added again while placing both hands behind her head.

WHO WE REALLY ARE | S/C | TORUOct 13, 2021 0:03:08 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

Toru didn't like the comment about his 'room' being Kirigakure. It would have been funnier had it not been a truth in the past, that had taken the lives of many shinobi and had totally wiped out two clans by the end of the battle. Unfortunately, the girl in front of him had absolutely no way of knowing the reality of her statement and how totally morbid it was. However, Toru was not in a mood to give a history lesson and instead chose to ignore the comment entirely.

The boy did not understand what she was talking about in being 'animated' with his words. That didn't make sense, or at least he didn't think it did. He had not been any more animated than before... At least not that he had perceived, but she was an odd one so he decided to ignore this too and with a slight shrug started walking past her. He had seen a training field when he had first arrived, it wasn't much but it was out of the way enough that they could practice in peace... Plus, everyone was too busy trying to celebrate and spectate the exams.

The training area was quite unspectacular, mostly in the regard that in other places Toru had been it usually reflected the country, and well since this was the country of fields and the village hidden in the grass as the main village, this wasn't going to be anything super exciting. Instead, it was all the greenest grass one had ever seen.

"Beautiful woman?" He commented in return, his intention was to bite back as she had with her own comment about him. But it was his tone that would be the speaker here.

They would arrive and Toru would turn to face Konchu.

"Ready, bug girl?"

Oh! You really got her there!

WHO WE REALLY ARE | S/C | TORUOct 16, 2021 1:10:54 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
Man, Kame can really be no fun sometimes.

Well, Turtles do tend to be slow so I'm not really surprised.

Kiho rolled her eyes and sighed as she followed Kame's lead until they found a suitable area for them to have some fun. Well, for her to have some fun. Kame didn't seem like the type to take what they were about to do as fun, but by now she was use to that sort of behavior. He didn't even respond to the jokes she made prior. Although, he did make it a point to question her statement about beautiful.

The location they went with was the only kind of terrain they could find. The area was filled with nothing but grassy plains. Tall grass, short grass, but still just grass. "Boring." Kiho muttered softly as she walked past the Kiri Shinobi so that they could create some distance between the two of them. Much to her surprise before they got started he made it a point to call her bug girl.

Her eyes widen in shock at the statement before she rolled her eyes in an attempt to play everything off like it was cool. "Wow Kame, you actually have a sense of humor. Must've taken you months to learn that.. Anywho, I'm ready!" Kiho added while sticking her tongue out at the boy. She was curious to see how much he had learned since their last encounter.

Hmm, do you think he'll really be able take us on Kiho?

Nah.. I'm sure he'll put up a good fight, but theres no way his connection with his Tailed Beast has surpassed our own.. I think we're way more compatible than they are Seven.

Well, if you're so sure we are then just make sure you're careful. This is supposed to be for fun after all. We wouldn't want any wars starting over this right?

Yeah yeah... I here ya Seven, now lets show em what we got!
WHO WE REALLY ARE | S/C | TORUOct 16, 2021 9:28:18 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

Toru would nod and release his seal immediately, something that would normally grow by stages would envelop him like a burning flame all with one tail to start.

Wanna try two?

Try?

Well, I can't confirm that you won't lose it a bit.

I'm not sure that's a good idea here, Isobu-san.

I suppooooseee~

Toru shook his head and lowered his stance a little bit. He expected that the girl would likely have progressed well beyond him, so this would not be an easy spar. She had already been ahead of him when they met, he hoped that his own progression had been enough in the short amount of time they had been apart. What was strange, was Toru had decided to not bring out any swords or weapons, he wanted to test the physicality of this form. What was he truly capable of with Isobu granting him some powers. He knew he was extremely durable in this state, moreso than his passive state. But he had grown more durable since his influence had grown too, even passively.

You know we could try to transform?

What?

Half turtle type thing.

That... What?

Nevermind. How about something else?

Hm?

And with that Toru's one tail would lash out at Kiho transforming into an arm and hand to try and grab at her as it flew forward.

WHO WE REALLY ARE | S/C | TORUOct 16, 2021 14:19:26 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
Kiho was definitely impressed with how seamless he managed to transform into his cloak. The boy even managed to gain one tail which meant he at least gained complete control over its initial state. The Kumo Shinobi nodded her head before entering her own Chakra Shroud state. To start things off she'd only use one tail as well. Ironically, it was the only conventional tail she actually had as the rest were wings.

She figured this would be enough to fight on even ground unless he decided to push himself to the next level. She believed that wouldn't be a good idea given the circumstances, but she was always willing to take risk if it meant she got to have a little fun. After each of them entered their shrouds Kame made the first move by lunching a chakra arm at her. "Whoooooaaa, I see you learn fast sir.. Not bad, not bad at all."

Kiho's eyes remained focused on the arm as it came speeding toward her. Fortunately, she had learned a few tricks of their own that she could finally apply now that they weren't in a conventional training session. She'd quickly raise her right hand and begin imbuing it in lightning. The Hell Stab jutsu was pretty formidable, and at this level it would be more than capable of taking off Kame's chakra arm with ease.

"Two fingers should suffice."

The Jounin Specialist stated just before side stepping to the left and severing Kame's connection to it by cutting it with her Lightning imbued right hand. Immediately after accomplishing that feat she'd sprint toward him to close the gap between them. If she managed to get close enough she'd attempt to the Shadow of the Dancing Leaf Taijutsu to kick them in the air, and would follow that up with jumping into the air and kicking them down utilizing a Lightning Axe kick.

SA ACTIVE:
  • NANABI JINCHUURIKI - As the current Jinchuuriki of the Nananbi, Kiho now has more stamina and access to a immense reserve of chakra. She can also fly, knead Chitin, molt like an insect, but gains a boost in Durability as well.
  • EXTREME SPEED E.P.T - Kiho speed is increase beyond her normal capabilities making her harder to catch wind of.
  • DEPTH PERCEPTION E.P.T - Kiho has increase depth perception which allowed her to handle moving at high speeds with ease, especially when using high speed attacks that create tunnel vision.
  • HELL STAB MASTERY RAITON Kiho has improved her ability to use techniques in the Hell Stab tree to a level of no longer needing to use handseals. She can also continiously used the jutsu without deactivation so long as she uses additional Chakra.
POUCH ITEMS
  • ----
  • ----
  • ----
TRANSFORMATION
  • Chakra Shroud [ 1 Tail ]
     Version 1 - This chakra shroud isn't too different from the previous one. Here, Kiho now gains some of the features resembling the Nanabi. A tail sprouts the small of her back as the chakra coat thickens. It takes on the shape of the Nanabi's horn with a simple cone on Kiho's head as part of the chakra cloak. Her speed and strength are boosted and she is more likely to run on fours Just like the previous state. The most beneficial trait from no tails to one tail is the fact she can now attack from ranges with extendable chakra arms. Like the previous shroud, Kiho is able to enter this one at will as well with complete control.
JUTSU
  • NAME: Jigokuzuki Nihon Nukite |地獄突き| [Hell Stab Two Fingered Assault]
    CHAKRA USAGE: High
    CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
    ELEMENT: Raiton
    DESCRIPTION: This a stronger variant to Tonoda's powerful Hell Stab technique, boasting much more piercing power since the immense lightning chakra of the technique is focused to a finer point. This variant focuses the thrust into two fingers making the impact much more deadly after performing the handseals for the Hell Stab [Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger]. With two fingers [Nihon Nukite] can even pierce malleable targets such as rubber, the Rashōmon Gate and other Lightning Release Techniques.

• NAME: Kage Buyou - [Shadow of the Dancing Leaf] (potentially)
    CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
    CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
    ELEMENT: N/a
    DESCRIPTION:
    The user swiftly gets below the opponent and launches a swift yet powerful kick up into their body, sending them flying up into the air. In the blink of an eye, they will maneuver themselves in the blind spot and 'shadow' of their opponent as to not be seen while seemingly "floating" beneath them, allowing them a chance for a follow up attack.

• NAME: Girochin Doroppu - [Righteous Lightning Sinking Anger Lightning Axe] (potentially)
    CHAKRA USAGE: Low
    CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
    ELEMENT: N/a
    DESCRIPTION:
    The user jumps into the air and, using their momentum and weight, performs a downwards kick to crush their opponent beneath them. A user, in theory, can split a boulder in two with this technique.
last edit by Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ on Oct 16, 2021 14:39:06 GMT -5
WHO WE REALLY ARE | S/C | TORUOct 16, 2021 15:20:27 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

Of course, Toru had no idea what had stopped the tail and for a moment he was a bit confused. A moment long enough that it would allow Kiho to make a kick at him successfully. He wouldn't be so out of it in a real fight, this was supposed to be a solid holiday after all. Well, sort of, he was technically here to support any Kirigakure hopefuls. But, either way the kick landed and he was in the air. Toru wasn't one to be shocked or uncollected even when floating like this in mid-air so he would in fact collect himself, and when Kiho appeared to deliver a kick at him down to the ground, the boy would cross his arms to catch her leg.

The attack might be able to crack a boulder but Toru was a bit tougher than a boulder so, very fortunately he wasn't going to be cracked. He hoped that with his arms crossed he would be able to grab hold of Kiho's leg once it had connected with him and in that it would send them both catapulting to the ground with tremendous speed.

Though, if he wasn't successful in his grab, and he did collide with the ground well the hole in the ground or rather the crater from the impact would not be anything to scoff at...

If Kiho had in fact NOT come down with him and was still in the air, Toru would send his tail back at her whilst she couldn't properly move out of the way all from the very uncomfortable position of laying down in the rubble of the crater.

WHO WE REALLY ARE | S/C | TORUOct 16, 2021 15:41:21 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
Too easy!

It appeared as though her previous attack caught the Jinchuuriki off guard with the way she was able to dismember the chakra arm from his shroud. Nevertheless, Kiho grinned as she sent the rather study Kiri Shinobi into the air. So far everything was going as planned until it wasn't. The attack obviously had not created the impact she needed to truly catch him off guard, so when she attempted the axe kick to send him flying down toward the ground he'd catch it.

"W-What! W-wait a minute!"

Kiho exclaimed with a cringe smile stretched across her lips. Kame was so calm, she even wondered if he took the hit on purpose just to send her a demonstration of how strong he was. Either way both were now headed toward the ground in dramatic like fashion. In seconds a loud crash could be heard as the two of them landed. The impact could definitely be felt, but between the added natural durability she gained through Chomei and their cloak only a barely moderate amount of damage would be sustained.

Hmmm, looks like this turtle is tougher than I remember... Pfft, stubborn old fool.

Yeah, Kame seemed completely unfazed by my attack.

Nevertheless, Kiho gathered herself as best as she could while the cloud of smoke covered the area and begin to think of a new plan of how she could attack him given Kame's own durability prowess. Kiho thought about attacking now, but with all the smoke and debris still covering the area she couldn't quite determine where to even strike. "Ugh, screw this, I'm not gonna wait around Seven." Afterward Kiho released a loud screaming shockwave throughout the battlefield.

The pressure would be more than enough to clear the area of the aftermath created by the two of them. Once the area was clear and she managed to locate Kame, if he had not done anything himself already then she would release 4 chakra arms of her own from her cloak in the direction of the boy to put some added pressure onto him.

SA ACTIVE:
  • NANABI JINCHUURIKI - As the current Jinchuuriki of the Nananbi, Kiho now has more stamina and access to a immense reserve of chakra. She can also fly, knead Chitin, molt like an insect, but gains a boost in Durability as well.
  • EXTREME SPEED E.P.T - Kiho speed is increase beyond her normal capabilities making her harder to catch wind of.
  • DEPTH PERCEPTION E.P.T - Kiho has increase depth perception which allowed her to handle moving at high speeds with ease, especially when using high speed attacks that create tunnel vision.
  • HELL STAB MASTERY RAITON Kiho has improved her ability to use techniques in the Hell Stab tree to a level of no longer needing to use handseals. She can also continiously used the jutsu without deactivation so long as she uses additional Chakra.
POUCH ITEMS
  • ----
  • ----
  • ----
TRANSFORMATION
     Version 1 - This chakra shroud isn't too different from the previous one. Here, Kiho now gains some of the features resembling the Nanabi. A tail sprouts the small of her back as the chakra coat thickens. It takes on the shape of the Nanabi's horn with a simple cone on Kiho's head as part of the chakra cloak. Her speed and strength are boosted and she is more likely to run on fours Just like the previous state. The most beneficial trait from no tails to one tail is the fact she can now attack from ranges with extendable chakra arms. Like the previous shroud, Kiho is able to enter this one at will as well with complete control.
JUTSU
  • NAME: O-jū no shōgekiha [Tailed Beast Shockwave]
    CHAKRA USAGE: High
    ELEMENT: N/A
    DESCRIPTION: A tailed beast or Jinchuuriki taps into their large reserves in a burst of emotion. By either roaring, or a violent wave of the arms, the can send a powerful force of pressure and destruction that moves outward in a circular motion, with their body being its epicenter. For those who have minimal control, these are usually brought about when they are enraged in their Initial Jinchuuriki Form, or their Version 1 Chakra Cloak. The C-ranked version is capable of moving away Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and projectile attacks of similar power, while serving as successful Kai due to the rush of chakra for a range in all directions for 20 meters. The B-ranked version of the jutsu is attainable when they are in their Version 2 Chakra cloak, which pushes everything mentioned above in all directions for 35 meters. When in Full Bijuu Mode, the S-ranked version can do 100 meters.

• NAME: Chakuraāmu [Chakra Arms]
    CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
    DESCRIPTION: When a Tailed Beast or Jinchuuriki taps reaches into their Version 1 Chakra Cloak, they are capable of using the bubbling chakra which surrounds them as an extension of their body. These chakra appendages can be freely manipulated for almost an infinite distance as a result of its lack of joints. Additionally, they can surge at opponents at speeds that even the most highly trained of shinobi would have trouble reacting to. These appendages can grow in size and form, but only those who have control of at least half of their form (starting at Version 2 Chakra Cloak) can create any number of chakra arms they desire from any part of their body. Just like the original chakra arms, these extra arms can be used as grappling hooks, for grabbing opponents/objects, defense, or offensively. Unlike the original arms, these chakra arms are much thicker, and darker as a result of Version 2's advanced nature. For those who have minimal control, all chakra arms will always cause burns to those who contact them. (can be made cool for those with good amount of control). In the case of the Ichibi Jinchuuriki, these chakra arms will be in the form of sand.
WHO WE REALLY ARE | S/C | TORUOct 16, 2021 15:57:22 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

Having managed to bring Kiho along with him for the ride, Toru felt quite satisfied with himself. Didn't need to do a lot more after this, at least not in his mind. This was proof enough that he had improved and improved with the shroud too. But the boy would rise nonetheless, just in time for the shockwave to clear out the debris.

Sheesh...

You're telling me.

Toru shook his head a bit and looked around towards where he believed the girl had met the ground. Not too far from him.

Four arms came at him, it was however thanks to Toru's reflexes and added speed that he would be able to maneuver his way away and back from the arms that slammed towards him one after the other.

Durability and speed, not the best combination in the world. Toru was also markedly faster in the shrouds, which made him deadlier in normal situations... If he were actually taking this any kind of seriously. But this was a decently friendly spar, neither of them were going for the jugular. Hopefully, this didn't get back to them in a political sense, destroying a whole training field.

Once the attack finished Toru would take a huge breath of air as if he were sucking something up, and then out of nowhere unleash a powerful earth-shattering blast of water. It made a trail where it traveled, parting the grass and minimally cutting into the ground.

WHO WE REALLY ARE | S/C | TORUOct 16, 2021 16:24:45 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
Kiho didn't expected any of her attacks to actually hit the boy. The fact that they were coming in from a decent distance would make it easy for any of them to dodge an attack like that. Still, she enjoyed gauging the increase in ability he gained from his Tailed Beast. The way he moved himself out of harms way each time was quite masterful. She could only imagine how formidable he might be in a real combat situation.

Kiho wished she could really show Kame what she was capable of, but she felt like she had already shown enough of that already. Between giving him a huge leap in Jinchuuriki knowledge and what she was showing now, anymore would give him a complete data sheet on how to defeat her in the event they were ever on opposing sides. Although, she hoped that she would never had to experience that. Nevertheless, the fight didn't stop after Kame dodged her assaults.

Soon after she missed her assaults she'd retract her arms back into her shroud, but in the midst of that happening Kame released a huge gust of water from his mouth. "Holy shit Seven! Do you see that?!" The power from the blast was immense. The grass was practically falling apart from how powerful the blast was. Kiho would have to be quick in how she decided to react to his powerful Suiton technique.

I see the boy has learned a lot about his partner since we last saw him..

To defend against it she would utilize as many chakra arms as she could to collide with the water head on. Given how close in proximity she was to mastering all the level of the V1 chakra states, she'd summon about 16 arms to create a blockage of defenses to protect her from his attack. 8 barricades in all when you count how many chakra arms she had to cross over. She'd be able to get most of them in line just before it would collide with her.

The power of his Suiton was amazing, and even from a distance she would be sent sliding backward with every part of her defense that it collided with. "Amazing Seven!" The compliment of course was directed at them both as Kame manage to push her backward despite her defenses, but herself and Chomei were still capable of stopping the attack altogether. "Hmmm, I wonder how he's going to like this."

Kiho added while quickly weaving handseals while was left of her chakra arms begin to retract to her shroud. When she was finished Kihi would jump backward while release a large Bolt of lightning toward Kame. Her trajectory wouldn't be too direct though as her actual target would be the wet surface now beneath his as a result of his massive water assault. The hopes would be that once it made contact with the water that it would be conducted, thus leaving Kame to be shocked.

SA ACTIVE:
POUCH ITEMS
  • ----
  • ----
  • ----
TRANSFORMATION
JUTSU
  • NAME: Chakuraāmu [Chakra Arms]
    DESCRIPTION: When a Tailed Beast or Jinchuuriki taps reaches into their Version 1 Chakra Cloak, they are capable of using the bubbling chakra which surrounds them as an extension of their body. These chakra appendages can be freely manipulated for almost an infinite distance as a result of its lack of joints. Additionally, they can surge at opponents at speeds that even the most highly trained of shinobi would have trouble reacting to. These appendages can grow in size and form, but only those who have control of at least half of their form (starting at Version 2 Chakra Cloak) can create any number of chakra arms they desire from any part of their body. Just like the original chakra arms, these extra arms can be used as grappling hooks, for grabbing opponents/objects, defense, or offensively. Unlike the original arms, these chakra arms are much thicker, and darker as a result of Version 2's advanced nature. For those who have minimal control, all chakra arms will always cause burns to those who contact them. (can be made cool for those with good amount of control). In the case of the Ichibi Jinchuuriki, these chakra arms will be in the form of sand.

• NAME: Raiton: Inazuma no Jutsu [Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique]
    ELEMENT: Raiton
    DESCRIPTION: This technique is probably one of the most basic Raiton Jutsu out there that deals with actual lightning. The user will first perform the needed hand seals in order, then make a triangle with both their hands with the finger tips as the vertex and two thumbs acting as base. After which, the user will then begin to focus their Raiton Chakra to the Single Point while targeting the opponent within the open Triangle palm as they begin to channel chakra to the mid-point of the triangle. Then user will then pulsate a single bolt of lightning towards the opponent. The damage the bolt can deal is substantial, able to scorch a tree while leaving a dent at full power.