compose a reply
Potential Plot - Oct 18, 2022 22:35:14 GMT -5
Yagi Sairen
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yagi Sairen Avatar
groupnull
age 25 years old birthday April 10 rank Chuunin occupation Gate Guard
The Seven [Insert Word] Of The World

Seven mystical objects that grants the holder something unique.

[ Insert Name ] - Grants the user the same strength and power to match that of a Jinjuriki/Bijuu.

[ Insert Name ] - Grants the user a unique transformation that allows them to hide their chakra, appearance.

[ Insert Name ] - Grants the user an S rank summoning animal that is exotic.

[ Insert Name ] - Grants the user the ability to escape certain death one time. (The item then vanishes and someone else has to find it. Or perhaps it becomes inactive for a period of real life months.)

[ Insert Name ] - Grants the user the ability to collect souls. Capturing one soul and trapping that individual in a sealed item. The person who captured the individual can steal their appearance and voice. (The captured individual can be saved by friends or others for maybe potential plot devices or they can just accept death instead.)

[ Insert Name ] - Grants the user the ability to revert time back to three post. (Useable only once per thread.)

[ Insert Name ] - Grants the user the ability to destroy a region. (Useable only once every six months)

What Happens if someone becomes inactive?

If someone were to lets say become inactive on the site while holding the item, the item will go back to the world itself and thus the searching starts again.

How will this work?

So these treasures of the world will probably be staff run in order to promote fairness. Everyone can participate. It will probably be ran through special event type. So let's say 10 people want to do it, separate threads will be needed to avoid the clutter. The specific task at hand will be considered S rank difficulty so help from peers is a must.

Potential Event Ideas I have

1) S rank situation where a long and forgotten small nation that found a hidden item, which turned the entire nation into humanoid animals that are strong and fast.

2) S rank situation where a religious group that decided to do something extreme like take over a village.

Socks has written 6 posts
Potential Plot - Oct 19, 2022 7:55:24 GMT -5
meepington
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
meepington Avatar
groupModerator
age birthday rank occupation
Yo! So if you're going to submit an event there's a process that you have to go through that involves submitting the ideas that you have to the global mods on site. You can also find more detailed information on how to submit an event here.

As far as the idea itself, Its not bad but some of the ideas here might need some reworking since one of them specifies the ability to turn back time which isn't usually allowed and I think might be banned. The exotic summoning animal might be up for debate so I'm not staff and I really don't know.

I like some aspects of it and we can all like give our opinions on it but ultimately your best bet is too draft the idea up and submit it for review using the link I provided. This has Dragonball written all over it and I for one am a big fan!
last edit by meepington on Oct 19, 2022 7:56:18 GMT -5
has written 88 posts

quick reply

compose a reply