OPEN: CER2P2 Bout 5 Observers

compose a reply
OPEN: CER2P2 Bout 5 ObserversFeb 24, 2023 0:39:58 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
@name | 272 | notes

"Oh, hey, I know that girl," Miroru comments as she sees Tsuri in the arena below, though she frowns at the mask. It depersonalizes her, and that effect deepens when she calmly tells her opponent to surrender if they want to live. Others have done the same, but here, it's just... so cut and dry. "She's... not trying to convince him. I don't think she cares if he stays or goes. That..."

That scared her, honestly.

"Well, he's not backing down, which is- well, I mean, that's to be expected, b-"

She broke off as the fight started and in an instant, the boy was already bleeding. "What- what just happened? She hit him? I didn't even see her swing, I was watching him, what's going on??"
"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 4c/7i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,180 posts
OPEN: CER2P2 Bout 5 ObserversFeb 24, 2023 7:57:27 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

Tsuri vs Hizou

Azarea's gaze flicked to the fishergirl the second she spoke with that flat uncaring voice as if this was just another chore to be done. The Kumo nin never taking her eyes off of the girl as she carefully nudges Miroru and motions towards Tsuri. "Watch her. Not him. She's controlling the fight. Hizou-san is just reacting." She suggest her voice low and soft so as to not let her words carry.

"Which doesn't bode well for him."

SA's

Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria [Queen's Coronation Regalia]
A mutated variant of the Aburame clans Yūdai no Omorejō ["Bewildering Grandeur of the Alpha"] resulting from the subsequent poisoning of Azarea's former Yūdai no Omorejō hive to prevent potential hijutsu theft. While the Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria lacks the Yūdai no Omorejō size instead Azarea's hive has maintained the ability to produce alpha pheromones and commanding vibrations. Evolving instead to hyperspecialize in these two aspects allowing them to produce pheramones and vibrations strong enough to be detected by human hearing and sense of smell.

Reigning Chakra Control
Fine tuning her chakra control to a razor's edge Azarea is capable of performing delicate techniques with minimal to no wastage of chakra. Allowing her to conserve her reserves in prolonged combat and managed more finickity techniques and jutsu.

Kagura Mind's Eye
Born with a natural affinity towards sensing chakra like her Father before her Azarea has trained herself to become a capable sensory shinobi. Unlocking the Kagura's Mind's Eye, and with it, the ability to passively sense chakra signatures in the distance (when using the technique), thus allowing her to not only track, but also memorize a person's chakra signature, even if barely any chakra is being used. Due to her proficiency with this technique, Azarea can currently passively sense chakra up to 500 meters and actively at 2.5 kilometers.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: |
Keen has written 1,221 posts
OPEN: CER2P2 Bout 5 ObserversFeb 27, 2023 0:20:06 GMT -5
takeda sadako
I'LL STOP WHEN THEY FIND A WAY TO MAKE ME
takeda sadako Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday february 18 rank genin occupation genin

KILLING YOUR IDOLS IS A CHORE

There were only three fights that Sadako actually cared to watch with any great interest: Junichi’s, Tsuri’s, and that psycho Taki’s.

She still watched all the rest, of course, it would be beyond stupid of her to give up the opportunity to get some information on the other contestants, but the wins and losses didn’t mean jack shit as far as she was concerned. Something to deal with in the third round.

Her name hadn’t been called yet, and neither had Junichi’s. She was keeping half an eye on rockboy just in case he tried to pull some dumbfuck nonsense, but he was minding his business for now, and hadn’t reacted to any of the names announced.

Then: ”Shodo Tsuri against Kiringo Hizou!”

The latter name sparked a memory, and sure enough: it was that dipshit Yuki boy that she’d had to drag all over Amegakure however many months ago. Tsuri was a stupid crybaby, but the diplomat kid had absolutely no spine. Sadako was almost disappointed—it was going to be a boring match to watch, and bubblefish-crybaby was guaranteed to move on.

Still, Sadako leaned forward, resting on the railing of the observation balcony as she peered down at the arena below.

"She’s already crying?”
Sadako muttered. "This is a mess. What the fuck is she—”

But the words died in her mouth as Tsuri drew first blood; and then. Just. Didn’t. Stop. Her fish-hook was persistent, tracking the Yuki nin around the arena like a starving bloodhound; she deflected his only cursory attempt at offense easily, and within less than a minute that fishhook was around his neck, ready to tear the poor dumb kid’s head off—

Before he disappeared, reappearing in the stands beside Sadako. A slight trickle of blood dripped down his neck as he announced, I surrender.

Sadako looked from Tsuri, to Hizou, and back to the bawling girl, her petulant face furrowed into a deep frown as she tried to figure out what just happened.

"Match to Shodo Tsuri!"

"... the fuck?”

LAIKA OF THQ

last edit by takeda sadako on Feb 27, 2023 0:42:52 GMT -5
tactician has written 151 posts
OPEN: CER2P2 Bout 5 ObserversMar 2, 2023 3:00:29 GMT -5
Uzumaki Atagi
Keep on keeping on.
Uzumaki Atagi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 29th rank Genin occupation
Be in harmony with the opposition

Atagi watches the bout below with rapt interest. It was another where he didn't have to come up with any sort of arbitrary attachment to one side or another to root for them-- after all, the fellow with the glasses was one that he had met before.

Not on the greatest of terms, of course.

”Mess 'em up, weird stoic fisher-girl! Teach Impostor-san a lesson in what happens to sneaksters and tricksman!” He cheers, a fiendish expression scribbled across his features, leaning onto the railing with folded arms.

Like a few of the others up on the spectating platform, though, he starts to grow unsettled, by the behaviour of the girl. The look of smug self-satisfaction at his face's replaced by one of concern. The fishhook looks unimpressive, at first-- after all, just because something was bigger than normal didn't make it dangerous. But that's only an initial impression, one that's corrected soon enough when the weapon reveals its relentless nature, pursuing Hizou like he had his own, special, gravitational pull for it alone. Despite that, Tsuri's spilling ugly tears, like she hates that it's happening...but at the same time, she's not making any obvious attempt to stop it. It was disquieting, and bizarre. Atagi forgets his grudge against 'Impostor-san' in an instant, clinging onto hope deep in his chest that the Yuki-nin gets out of this with his life intact.

A weapon that pursues an enemy's vitals nigh-autonomously, yeah? How terrifying. If things keep going at this rate...

Thankfully for him, the diligent diplomat knows when to fold them, body flickering up to the spectator box and surrendering in short order. Atagi lets out a sigh of relief, not even realizing that he had been holding his breath for the last minute or two.

Clicking at his tongue, he quirks a brow at Tsuri's insistence that she really, genuinely didn't want to hurt her opponent.

An act, maybe? Some sort of ploy at not being able to stop herself if she gets going, to scare everyone else? It doesn't seem like it.

Note to self-- keep a close eye on that one.

aeron at thq
Knocker has written 328 posts

quick reply

compose a reply