OPEN: CER2P2 Bout 8 Observers

compose a reply
OPEN: CER2P2 Bout 8 ObserversFeb 24, 2023 14:36:30 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
@name | 281 | notes

The next match was shaping up to be super exciting- the two seemed worn out like everyone was, but the green girl looked downright energetic, manic in her exhaustion. Miroru  was on the edge of her seat, seeing how into it Sogo seemed to be, almost bouncing in her seat, right up until-

"I forfeit."

She settled immediately, blinking in confusion. "I- wait. What? All those forfeit demands and the first intro forfeit we get isn't even prompted? I mean, she looks tired, so maybe that was the right call but- wow. That was... not what I expected, that's for sure. Do you think she was just low on chakra, or frustrated over something else, or... what just happened?" Miroru asked, curious if anyone else had more insight than she did into the events that just transpired.
"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 4c/7i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,180 posts
OPEN: CER2P2 Bout 8 ObserversFeb 26, 2023 13:48:59 GMT -5
Fuitchi Sogo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Fuitchi Sogo Avatar
groupnull
age 16 years old birthday April 9th rank Genin occupation Genin Team

get away from me
[get closer to me]

Sogo was tired as all hell, but she had enough in the tank to have heard what was being said about her in the stands above her. Walking back up the wall into the observation platform, Sogo would lift a hand over to Hizuo and Hoshino in their respective positions and stick out her tongue in a cheeky looking manner. Slamming her board down onto the floor, she would remove her jacket and go to sleep on the spot. Revealing the sheer exhuation she had just bluffed her way through. It wasn't honestly all that cool of a look, but it revealed the bluff with some level of comprehension.

Already asleep as her head hit her jacket on her shield, she would be out for the rest of the matches at the very least. Not caring about anything except the fact that she was not told she could not sleep while she waited for the rest of the matches to reach their conclusions. Six loud fights proceeding past her, the girl would not so much as move from where she was now completely passed out like a light on the floor.

It was not comfortable sleep.

Notes

"Spoken"
[Actual meaning]

Wisp has written 30 posts
OPEN: CER2P2 Bout 8 ObserversFeb 26, 2023 14:52:26 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 220 | notes
Miroru turned towards Sogo as she ascended out of the arena below, and opened her mouth, considering approaching to ask some questions about what she'd just seen happen, but before she could - PLUNK. Down went the boardshield, off came the jacket, and down went the fighter, asleep as she hit the floor.

The redhead stood there slackjawed.

"Wh- WHAT? She- she didn't have any gas left in the tank!" She cried, throwing a pointing finger Sogo's way. "She was totally bluffing! All the other girl had to do was stand her ground and she woulda won probably! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!"

She wasn't so much upset as astonished. Any road through was fine, and nobody had been hurt, which was another big point in Miroru's books, but it was still shocking! "Man, did she luck out," Miroru whistled, admiringly. That was some crazy fortune right there..! "Man, it sure woulda been nice to be paired against one of those two. Though that's probably the only way she was gonna squeak through... so maybe that was for the best? I dunno," Miroru admitted. "Still- interesting to watch it all go down at least?"

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 4c/7i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,180 posts
OPEN: CER2P2 Bout 8 ObserversMar 2, 2023 13:55:01 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

Bluff

"Sometimes a good bluff is all you need," Azarea murmurs though she'd admit to being a bit disappointed by Itsuko's showing. Especially knowing what little she did about the clan. Logically there wasn't really much her opponent from the looks of things could have done against her. In the end though it was the girl's decision. Shrugging her shoulders she glances towards Miroru.

"I suppose we'll see what happens going forward. At least it means the next matches will move on all the sooner." She offers as way of encouragement to soothe the younger girl's incredulousness.

SA's

Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria [Queen's Coronation Regalia]
A mutated variant of the Aburame clans Yūdai no Omorejō ["Bewildering Grandeur of the Alpha"] resulting from the subsequent poisoning of Azarea's former Yūdai no Omorejō hive to prevent potential hijutsu theft. While the Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria lacks the Yūdai no Omorejō size instead Azarea's hive has maintained the ability to produce alpha pheromones and commanding vibrations. Evolving instead to hyperspecialize in these two aspects allowing them to produce pheramones and vibrations strong enough to be detected by human hearing and sense of smell.

Reigning Chakra Control
Fine tuning her chakra control to a razor's edge Azarea is capable of performing delicate techniques with minimal to no wastage of chakra. Allowing her to conserve her reserves in prolonged combat and managed more finickity techniques and jutsu.

Kagura Mind's Eye
Born with a natural affinity towards sensing chakra like her Father before her Azarea has trained herself to become a capable sensory shinobi. Unlocking the Kagura's Mind's Eye, and with it, the ability to passively sense chakra signatures in the distance (when using the technique), thus allowing her to not only track, but also memorize a person's chakra signature, even if barely any chakra is being used. Due to her proficiency with this technique, Azarea can currently passively sense chakra up to 500 meters and actively at 2.5 kilometers.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: |
Keen has written 1,221 posts

quick reply

compose a reply