OPEN: CER2P2 Bout 9 Observers

compose a reply
OPEN: CER2P2 Bout 9 ObserversFeb 24, 2023 18:57:03 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
@name | 289| notes

"Ooh! Ooh! Kaida-chan! I know her! She likes lizards. She found bunches of them in the park, and she made me promise not to poach her lizard friends," Miroru stated as she saw Kaida march into the arena. The other fellow... well, he was a mystery! "Anyone know anything about baldy?"
As before, another call for surrender, and Miroru sighed to herself. "Is it just me, or is the constant call for surrender getting... exhausting? Like there's someone in almost every fight who's assumed they were gonna win and demanded the other person just quit. I totally get why in your fight, Azarea-chan, you only had really nasty options left available, but a lot of these just seem to be... I dunno," she muttered, deflating a bit. "Maybe I don't know all the details. It just seems weird that so many people would demand surrender."
"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 4c/7i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,180 posts
OPEN: CER2P2 Bout 9 ObserversMar 2, 2023 6:44:06 GMT -5
Uzumaki Atagi
Keep on keeping on.
Uzumaki Atagi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 29th rank Genin occupation
Be in harmony with the opposition

”I'm in agreement, yeah? No shinobi worth their pepper would give up just because you asked them. If it were me, I'd go down swinging, and that was only if I was going down in the first place-- obviously I'm going up, though.” He clarifies, ever eager to answer questions that nobody's asked in the first place.

Eyes flit from one combatant to the other. Something about a teenaged girl up against the stoic looking adult monk was almost comical; only almost, of course, because they were about to risk their lives in a duel. Would it come down to that, though? The eye test says that neither of them intend to kill outright, but the Uzumaki isn't exactly a human lie detector or mind reader. Resting an elbow on the railing, hand tucked under his chin to prop it up, the first thing to grab a handful of his interest, instead of a pinch, is watching the kunai just...plonk onto the ground, as if they've been sucked away of all their momentum.

”Huh? Does anyone else think that's beyond weird, or am I the only one unaware of some basic-type ability that does that?”

Beyond being odd, that was just physically impossible. What sort of terrifying ninjutsu could do that? The firebombs that bombard Hitsukai do a little better, but the man just barrels toward the lizard-girl, unrelenting.

”A body that easily matches, if not surpasses mine, and some sorta momentum-killing technique, to boot? I'd really hate to fight this guy in a later round.” So he said, callously vocalizing things that should likely have remained inner thoughts.

It was probably a bad sign that he was so presumptuous about his own success, but such was his nature.

()
aeron at thq
Knocker has written 328 posts

quick reply

compose a reply