age 21 years old birthday December 25th rank Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]王手
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]Checkmate!

[attr="class","skullbody"]

[break][break]
It was once again a cold winter morning. Snow had fallen creating a sizeable pile on the windowsill just outside of Nashida's abode that she shared with her tutor. A bedsheet was ruffled lipstick had stained the skin, and makeup was smeared the morning was cold but clearly the Night had been very educational.
[break][break]
Jun stood wrapped in Nashida's large hand her bodies warmth shielding her from the chill in the air. They hadn't managed to finish their project but this lesson was far more rewarding. She's feel the girls bicep wrapped around her chest and she'd plant a soft kiss against the girls strong arms. "Thank you for the lesson, sensei." the term now taking on a slightly new meaning with the girl having learned of her penchant for such a name, seeing her blush and knowing how it made her feel.
[break][break]
She knew she needed to get up and that there was work to be done but moments such as this were ever so fleeting and she wanted to hold onto it for as long as she could. "I can only wish we could lay this forever." she'd say as her head rested against her glancing towards the woman only pulling herself from her grip when she gave her the chance to do so.
[break][break]
Her clothes were sprawled out onto the ground in a careless heap her hair down giving her a more carefree appearance something hardly no one other than her parents ever saw a more personal side to herself that was subtle but telling. "Shall we start the day, I can repay you with breakfast?"

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]271 WORDS /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#BF00FF;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Jan 22, 2024 0:29:44 GMT -5
Meep has written 348 posts
Serenity and a BladeJan 22, 2024 14:55:20 GMT -5
nashida
A good captain leads from the front!
nashida Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday March 18th 1003 rank Adv. Genin occupation
Nashida is woken up by Jun's movements, rousing her from a deep slumber after a night of excitement and exploration. She almost wasn't sure if it had been real or imagined, but from the fact that both Jun and her were missing clothes and she felt heat rise to her cheeks at being called sensei again, she could tell that what had happened last night had almost certainly taken place, and not in the Land of Nod. It was a bit embarrassing, especially since her tutor could have still been in the other room, and likely would have heard at least some of what they had been up to last night. Thankfully, it seems he hadn't cared enough to say or do anything, for now at least.

"Mmmm... W-well, it was an important lesson to learn..."

Nashida didn't often stutter, it was a rare thing for her, but then up until recently, so had any form of romantic interest been as rare. She sighs when she hears Jun mention that she wishes they could lay like this forever, and she shakes her head, her blonde hair jumbled just a bit from their night of "hard work". Nashida releases her hold on Jun, allowing her to get back up and then she hears the offer for a repayment of breakfast, and she smiles a bit as she turns her head to look up at the other kunoichi, blowing her a little kiss.

"If you want to do so, I won't stop you, although you might want to make sure and get dressed again. You wouldn't want to give my tutor Kazeo a heart attack if he wakes up and decides to start his own day early as well."

After saying this, Nashida herself gets up out of the bed and moves over to her closet, picking out another jacket and pants, as well as another white undershirt and, after a moment of hesitation, some underclothes that were not simply the white plain kind, as she might have normally worn. Jun, unfortunately, would need to wear the same clothes from the previous day; after all, there was no way Nashida had any clothing that would fit the shorter woman.
Babs has written 124 posts
Serenity and a BladeJan 25, 2024 15:13:53 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]As the girl would be released from her beloved's loving embrace she'd go and gather her clothes and place her hair back into it's former fashion brushing it back to something that looked respectable and noticed her small gesture of affection in the form of a small kiss which the girl would smile at miming that she caught it and would hold it close to her heart.
[break][break]
Jun hadn't felt something like this in such a while oddly fitting how it would happen to be with another foreign stranger but one whom she had held a sense of kinship with. As the girl finished getting dressed she would place her parka on a coat rack that was at the edge of the room and then make her way out of the room but not before turning and kissing Nashi on the forehead.
[break][break]
"I hope your master doesn't mind me using his refrigerator." she'd start towards the door and upon opening it up would look back towards the taller woman. "What would you like?" the girl would ask from outside making her way into the kitchen she had never formally met the girls master and wondered if the two of them hadn't disturbed him in the night.
[break][break]
Jun was someone who prided herself on etiquette would be thoroughly embarrassed if calling out Nashida's name during one night of passion managed to be his first impression of her. Just thinking about it made the girls face red with embarrassment, but she'd take a deep breath and compose herself.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]233 WORDS /

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Jan 25, 2024 15:16:00 GMT -5
Serenity and a BladeJan 26, 2024 10:54:21 GMT -5
nashida
nashida Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
Nashida seems to be mostly unperturbed with the fact that her Tantetsu and forging instructor might have heard them during the night, but then Nashida's emotional and mental state was often hard to gauge due to her more reserved facial expression. She's also a bit nervous about what he might have heard, but she's likely better at hiding it at least. At the mention of Jun using their refrigerator, she shrugs a bit; in reality, it was more like an ice box. If Yukigakure was going to supply them with the cold, they might as well make use of it. She thinks about it for a moment when she's asked what she would like, though, then follows Jun out to the kitchen as she makes a suggestion.

"I think we still have reindeer meat. If you render small strips of it in seal fat, it should crisp nicely. That's the rumor, anyways."

She wasn't entirely sure if it was true, but they had the seal fat to spare, and this was quite likely a rather special occasion, since she'd spent her first night with someone in a romantic capacity... The thought still made her cheeks redden, but she could at least blame it on the heat as she starts up the cooking fire pit in the kitchen. Although her body couldn't feel most heat or cold temperatures that would make the average person uncomfortable, her skin still reacts to it to a certain extent, and the sudden heat of a fire could potentially turn the skin red for a short time. She had to rely on that as an excuse for her own thoughts turning her embarrassed. Thankfully, Kazeo hasn't yet woken up, it seems. Perhaps he had been kept awake all night. The thought sends more blood rushing to Nashida's face, and she hurriedly makes an excuse to go outside.

"I'd better start up the forge again. It takes a while for the heat to get to the right levels for smithing, so by the time I get done with that, the food will probably be done cooking. And after we eat, we can get back to work..."
Serenity and a BladeFeb 3, 2024 18:53:08 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Jun would remove some of the venison from within the freezer and seal fat that she had informed her of and began to cut up strips of the meat using a knife she managed to find. "Go on I'll be preparing your breakfast." the girl would say as she looked around for a pan which she'd place over the stove in preparation for the cooking of her delicious meal.
[break][break]
After doing so the girl would set the fire and then add in just the right amount of whale blubber waiting for it to crackle. "Good this should cook quite nicely." as the blubber begins to sizzle she would look about for a few seasonings to give her meal a delectable flavor. As the food simmered the aroma tickled her nose as it fluttered at her senses.
[break][break]
"Excellent." she'd watcha s Nashida would mention needing to restart the forge and would nod to her. "Very well, food should be ready in a moment." she'd say as she kept her eyes on the food watching it cook and making sure it wasn't too overcooked. Once it was done she'd take the food from the pan and placed each of the strips on their own plates the aroma smelled delightful and while she wasn't as good of a cook as her mother she was quite capable, having been instructed by them how to prepare and cook her own food which she'd often hunt on her own during her many excursions outside of the village.
[break][break]
After the food was complete she'd make her way out to the forge seeing Nashida getting herself in her element to finish the job they started the other way. "Breakfast is done Nashida, hurry or it'll get cold." if she choose to come inside she'd find the food present on a small plate with a small slice of melted butter directly atop the meat that would seep into the meat giving a more tender taste, however something to note was than Nashida had more food on offer then Jun it was only a slight amount but still noticeable.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]324 WORDS /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Feb 3, 2024 18:55:09 GMT -5
Serenity and a BladeFeb 5, 2024 10:29:13 GMT -5
nashida
nashida Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
Nashida is busy working with her uniform top off, leaving her in just the tank top, though it was marked all over with some of the soot and ash from the flame she'd stoked back into breathing. She turns to look at Jun as she comes out of the house, a very slight smile on her pouty lips that would not have likely registered even as a smile for people who didn't know her well already. The sound of hot food definitely caused the taller kunoichi's stomach to growl, and she lightly pats her fit stomach before she turns to pull the blue military jacket back over herself. The fire was roaring now, but it had lots of wood atop it to keep it fed for a few hours without needing to be refueled, so she felt fine leaving it where she had and taking a break for food. She likely would need it.

She steps into the home again to see the plate of meat with butter gradually melting into the food, and although she feels the need to complain about the difference in meal sizes, she refuses to do so, but instead takes the initiative on doing what she thinks is right, as she so often does. Instead of taking her normal seat, she instead sits at what she assumed to be Jun's seat, without waiting for Jun to state that she was sitting in the wrong placement, and takes a bite of her own bacon. Nashida, as understated as ever, had chosen to show her adoration for the shorter woman through her actions rather than with her statements, and she immediately starts complimenting Jun on her cooking, hopefully interrupting her objections to her giving Jun more food.

"Mmmf! This is really very good, Jun. You're a much better cook than I am, even with the paltry ingredients we have in this kitchen of mine."

She takes another bite of the meat, sinking her teeth right in and chewing. Nashida might always be hard at work, but her body could endure quite a lot of punishment and work with only a little food to power it. That said, the food she did get to eat was delectable, and full of the kinds of fats that would help power her throughout the day. Meat was the most common food out in the arboreal wilderness, and the fats helped in a lot of ways.
Serenity and a BladeFeb 11, 2024 14:30:03 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]As the girl would eat her meal she was delighted to see that Nashida had adored the meal she made. "Of course, I made you a thicker cut you worked very hard yesterday and I felt you were deserving of the best cuts of the food." this was also something that she had taken from her mother and father.
[break][break]
Both of them cared for each other and they treated each other as relative equals both sides pulled their weight but if one person worked harder than the other they would on occasion as a from of recognition by pampering the other as a means of affection It was a love language and a symbol of their affection.
[break][break]
"You can thank my parents for my affinity in the kitchen however, my father would take me hunting whilst my mother defended our campsite and when I returned home we would all cook the meal together."
[break][break]
The girl would say reminiscing on her time when she was young most of this happening during her time as an academy student. "Has the forge warmed up? I'm excited to finish our project!" the girl would say with a smile, as she finished downing her venison neatly cutting it with silverware and taking small bites of her succulent meal.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]213 WORDS /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Feb 11, 2024 14:30:43 GMT -5
Serenity and a BladeFeb 12, 2024 14:57:53 GMT -5
nashida
nashida Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
Nashida listens intently as Jun tells her about her time with her parents, when her father taught her to hunt while the mother defended their campsite, and she wonders for a moment if Jun perhaps started her life in a more nomadic lifestyle. The Land of Snow was not a place to live in such a way, though it was clearly possible. She's certainly very glad now that her parents had seemingly found Yukigakure, but she continues to eat while the silver-haired woman reminisces about her youthful days. She has to eat more swiftly when the other Genin mentions excitement about the end of their little project of the hidden blade, and she scarfs down the remaining meat with gusto before she stands back up, prepared to put the dishes away to be washed at some later time; it was quite possible that it would be Kazeo cleaning up the dishes, in any case.

"Indeed! The forge is quite ready for us now, and it should be a simple thing to complete what we started yesterday and have your blade ready before the end of the day."

Although she does sound excited for the completion of the project, she also seems a bit disappointed. Perhaps she's worried that once the job is done, that Jun will simply return to her own home and they might not see too much of one another. This was often how these types of jobs worked out: she would get the job, receive part of the pay for the materials, and after the job is done, she would receive the rest of the funds for the completed work and she would rarely see her commissioner again. Granted, she'd never slept with anyone who commissioned her for work, and the thought made a bit of color rise to her cheeks again, but she's already preparing herself to head out to the forge, so there's not much she can do about it right now. She's not even sure how to approach the question of whether or not Jun might come and visit her more, reserved as she often is, but she knows she wants to try and ask the other woman about the possibility.

For now, she has to focus on her work, so she waits for Jun to ready herself as well before heading back out to the forge, where the flame is ready and roaring as soon as she puts a bit of pressure on the bellows.
Serenity and a BladeFeb 13, 2024 9:29:08 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]As the girl would finish her mean Nashida would tell her that the forge was nearly ready and that the project shouldn't take that much longer to actively complete. That put a light in Jun's eyes. "Splendid then we can proceed with testing!" the girl would say with an eager look on her face.
[break][break]
"The longer I get to spend working with you the better." she'd say with a smile as she took her hand. "Now then is there anything else that you require before we get started?" the woman would ask as she got up from her seat and took her plate heading to the seat in order to wash the plates as well as the pan that she cooked her food in.
[break][break]
She'd look back at her and notice the pinkishness on her cheeks once more. "Is something on your mind...?" she'd say a small chuckle as she had a feeling she may have known why. As the water ran on her hands and the soap would bubble she'd rinse her hands grabbing a towel and dry her hands before starting for the door, planting a kiss on her cheek "I'm certain there will be time for more anatomy lessons later for now we must work." the girl did in fact enjoy their time together but now that the sun has risen it was time to get to work.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]213 WORDS /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
Serenity and a BladeFeb 13, 2024 14:49:31 GMT -5
nashida
nashida Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
Nashida blushes even more when Jun calls her out on her blushing with the statement about the anatomy lessons, and she clears her throat a bit as they approach the forge, though she can't quite get rid of the smile on her face as Jun insists that they get to work, despite all the teasing. The blonde woman flips her hair back over her shoulders as she pulls off the military jacket from her shoulders and sets it aside so that it won't get dirty and covered in soot from the work that's necessary during the smithing.

It's not like before Nashida finally has the hidden blade mechanism completed, and after making sure it springs out as it should and it doesn't crumple with any amount of pressure. She was even able to test its strength against the flat of the blade, ensuring that it won't come off track without quite a bit of force. The best way to make it collapse again is to actively use its freeing mechanism to let the blade snap back into place. It's only a little work from that point to have it tied into the leather vambrace so that it won't be able to slide at all along Jun's forearm, smiling happily when she's finally completed the work.

"This looks like it's pretty much done! Wanna give it a little test run?"

Nashida sighs with relief, glad that she's managed to complete the fumei ha without messing it up, at least so far. Now she starts to pull her military jacket back on. She's certain she's getting ready to finally make her own first armor for the Tantetsu clan, so she can finally be considered an adult within her clan, and not just as a Genin for Yukigakure. She'll finally be able to learn the Steel Release fully, instead of only learning the more basic techniques from her mentor.
Serenity and a BladeFeb 20, 2024 13:53:55 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]As the girl would follow Nashida out she would observe her instructor as she continued with the more intricate parts of the process helping her wherever she could, and after a good few hours of pain staking work their endeavor would finally prove fruitful and the blade was complete. Once it was done Jun would take it from Nashida and apply the bracer to her wrist with great enthusiasm heading inside to avoid the biting cold from nipping at her tender pale skin. After placing it on her arm Jun would hold it up to the sun and examine its craftsmanship looking towards the intricate details of the weapon in of itself as she looked towards Nashida after a moment she would extend out her fingers and then flex her wrist only for a "Shlink" noise to pass as the metal blade slid forward and exited the chamber.
[break][break]
She'd look over it's metallic frame and then lower it down looking towards her beloved before giving her a hug. "It's perfect!" Nashida would then ask her if she'd like to test the weapon out to which Jun would nod enthusiastically. "I would love too!" an eager smile on her face. After some time the two of them would make their way out into the snow, an open field in front of her homestead.
[break][break]
"I have several different theories for how I can best utlize such a weapon and I'm eager to put these postulations into practice." this was the most excited she'd been for a sparring match since fighting her old teammate, Hinata whom she hadn't seen since their last encounter whilst attempting to teach him water walking. Perhaps it was the combined emotions of her newly beloved Nashida in conjunction with learning about her and also getting to put theories to the test her heart was racing with palpable excitement.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]264 WORDS /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
Serenity and a BladeFeb 20, 2024 17:21:15 GMT -5
nashida
nashida Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
Nashida herself is at least as excited as Jun is, just to see how well her own handiwork pays off with her metallurgy. Her heart is practically hammering, partly to observe the blade as much as to see Jun in practice with such a weapon. Such a tool could prove quite useful in the upcoming Chuunin Exams, even if she herself wouldn't take part in it until she had an acceptable armor piece to show to her clan in the Tantetsu Compound at Iwagakure. For now, she'd have to focus on what she could do, and she felt that she could certainly smith weapons and armor for others. She takes on a position before Jun and pulls free a pair of shuriken from her weapon pouch. Although she wasn't particularly skilled in the actual usage of weapons, she could at least figure out how to throw them well enough to hit a static target.

"Get ready, here it comes!"

With that, she throws the shuriken one after another, first with a fore-hand throw, then the other shuriken with a back-handed throw. She might not be all that skilled with weaponry, but her long arms and natural strength certainly made the shuriken fly true, spinning with the capacity to kill, and hopefully forcing Jun to utilize the hidden blade in order to deflect the shuriken. The helpful thing was that the hidden blade wouldn't necessarily even need to be deployed in order to deflect weapon attacks such as this; the metallic blade could be used to avoid such attacks by simply being used like a wrist-mounted shield, though with its small size it wouldn't help much against larger thrown weapons, of course. Still, she thought it prudent to start with smaller attacks and work her way up towards more hard usages for the fumei ha.
Serenity and a BladeFeb 28, 2024 10:34:00 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]As the two stood outside ready to start their training Jun would keep her eyes on her beloved wondering just what she had in mind, she saw that she had gained some distance was she going to throw something at her, an odd choice given the size of the weapon itself. But none the less she was willing to at least give it a try.
[break][break]
She had felt that the weapon was on the smaller side however the blade was rather dense and as the shuriken came her way she'd raise her blade and use it in an effort to try and deflect the blades, had Nashida been a better marksmen she may find herself needing prosthetic for her fingers. However the blade proved quite efficient and allowed her to deflect the weapons off the blade with a satisfying spark as metal met metal. However her enthusiasm to train with her new device only grew. "Excellently done." she'd say as called over to Nashida.
[break][break]
However that still left her with one question the weapon in or itself was a blade meaning it had to be used to puncture cut and slash but just what would they practice on surely not her. "I have no intention of stabbing you, but the clones you produce are made of a metallic material what shall be our next target...?" the girl would look around only seeing a few frosted trees.
[break][break]
"I don't suppose you have a dummy made of hay or plywood by chance, it may not be practical but I doubt attempting to clash it with steel proves beneficial if done repetitiously." she simply felt she was being practical better to not damage it. "N-not that I doubt your skills,but this is your creation I shall let you decide."

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]295 WORDS /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
Serenity and a BladeFeb 28, 2024 11:22:44 GMT -5
nashida
nashida Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
Nashida smirks when her lover tells her that she'd excellently thrown the shuriken, although she knows that her aim is definitely not what one would expect from someone who spends their time crafting weapons. After all, one also expects someone who does so to also have experience in using weaponry, but Nashida's skill in such an area was... lacking, to say the least. She decides to ignore the praise for now, since she felt it wasn't warranted, but also because she didn't want to suggest that Jun was a liar. Better to simply accept it than to say something mean about her own Fuuinjutsu-focused peer.

While she didn't actually have a dummy made of hay or plywood, she shakes her head at the suggestion that the hidden blade that she'd constructed would so easily be damaged by metal. She focuses her chakra through the steel shuriken, and then forms them steel from those same weapons into a single clone of herself, made entirely of the steel that the shuriken themselves had been made from. She moves closer to Jun so she won't have to yell across the snowy expanse for the other woman to hear her, and she drapes an arm over the steel clone of herself, which seems to allow this contact, for now. The real Nashida reaches up and lightly knocks on the outer covering of the steel clone, causing it to ring and reverberate inside for a bit.

"This particular one is hollow, and it's thin enough that the hidden blade will be able to pierce through, and it should even keep its edge. I tempered the blade very carefully, after all. Besides... if you run into someone wearing armor, you'll want to be able to hit them without having to worry about the hidden blade breaking when it meets the steel, right?"

With that Nashida herself steps back, and the steel clone takes on a somewhat basic fighting stance. Nashida apparently hadn't worked on her Taijutsu since the Academy years, and it shows in how the steel clone would choose to fight, its own movements rather sloppy and unrefined. Nashida thought to herself that she might want to figure something out, in case someone does manage to get close to her, but she can figure out that headache at some later date; for now, she needed to just work on getting Jun accustomed to using the hidden blade in a more close-range scenario.
Serenity and a BladeMar 5, 2024 11:34:18 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]As the girl made her remark about it being hollow Jun would understand a bit better, it was a good idea to make certain that it didn't falter but Nashida informed her that this clone she crafted was hollow and that it wouldn't make sense to make it so brittle. "But of course, I didn't mean to insult your craftsmanship." with that she'd see the clone approach her and would admire its visage as it made its way towards her, but would quickly refocus herself.
[break][break]
The woman didn't engange and so she took the initiative to make the first move she was curious, was Nashida capable of performing well in close quarters combat? She wasn't certain but it would be interesting to attempt and find out. Quickly Jun would rush towards her and on the ball of her foot aiming for a finite strike. As she moved towards the clone she would raise her palm to the clone as a faint. Upon finishing the rotation motion she would spin about and stab the clone in the back with the blade.
[break][break]
A satisfying "Schink." would come from the blade as she admittedly sloppily aimed her palm strike. Jun was trained in Taijutsu but lacked a specific martial art something to rectify. In the future she had wondered how she would respond to her attack the creature being made of metal meaning any strike would be problematic as such she would step back in order to keep herself free from whatever swing she threw out before looking back at the real Nashida. "An excellently deep puncture!"

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]262 WORDS /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Mar 5, 2024 11:34:34 GMT -5