Warm Encouragement - [Miho]

fallen blades
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jun 25, 2020 11:12:48 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Warm Encouragement

"If you have to ask the question...I don't think you were so bad..."

A smirk crossed her lips as she held the cup in both her hands, sipping upon it as she flashed him a grin in her teasing of him. In truth, she could see why Kazui looked to him for guidance, he was stern but also understanding. He was direct in showing just where your mistake was and did give advice on how to fix it.

"Hebikai-sensei....oh wow...she was....interesting...There was a time in which I wasn't even that much upon her mind when it was stated that I would be her apprentice. She had already chosen one already and her focus was in fact him...we weren't very found of one another in those days...likely because I appeared less capable than Yan in being her successor one day...sadly...he never got the chance to reach that point...he died on a mission..."

Thinking on the memory, she realized that it had been seven years since Yan's passing. Having died during a mission with his team, the boy had been the first Snake apprentice to Hebikai and he was a good person. But it often felt like the young girl was in constant competition with him. In the end, the woman finally noticed her as well, or perhaps had little choice but to and thus their relationship was able to grow.

"But in time...I could not think of a better teacher to have in those days...save for Chono-sensei...but every teacher has a different approach and more often than not...a good teacher is one that is able to adapt to the needs of their students. I can see you doing that and I couldn't be more proud to have learned under you..."

In lowering her cup down, she'd mean every word of that statement, soon siting up on her knees as she heard the next question be more light-hearted. This pertaining to dancing.

"We have gone over the more traditional dancing aspect, though I am apparently a natural..."

Honestly, she imagined it had a lot to do with her grace at times. Sure, she was a wildcard when it came to her anger if it ever had a chance to show, but she did know how to be elegant when called upon. So it surprised her to hear that Kazuto apparently did not have such fortune.

"Wait...are you saying you don't know how to dance?"

This left her with a blank expression as it almost felt that the man was capable of almost everything. To see him with this small matter of difficult, minor as it was, it did allow some sense of human flaw to be revealed.

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

tag || || notes || here ||
Kaze has written 1,299 posts
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jun 26, 2020 0:03:59 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

"I know how to dance..." Kazuto replied almost immediately after her question, sounding more defensive than what he had actually intended. Lowering his sight, he remembered how his grandmother had tried to teach him which resulted on him stepping the toes of her grandmother in more than one occasion, although those errors were mercifully rare now a days, still he had a hard time moving as he would'eve liked. The truth however was that he simply wasn't good. Mediocre even. "I'm just not good at dancing." He said as he scoffed at himself.

However he could not say that he was surprised at his beloved picking up the finer details of dancing. Befitting to a medic she would twirl out of harms way, she would pirouette when it was necessary, and almost dance in a cloud of deadly knives, at the very least in training. She had grace and poise, probably having something to do with her heritage as samurai and as well as the different methods of training she had experienced during all of her life. "I promise, I'm trying my hardest on this." He said honestly. "At the very least I won't step on your toes." Reaching for his cup he would take a sip and ponder.

It was as much as he could promise, after all wasn't he known for being relentless when he sought to at the very least understand something? He would look at her and smile, wondering what she thought about it, or what she hoped from him in the day of their wedding. A part of him dreaded to dance, but he knew that such part of the ceremony was something important for her as the bride. "Anyways... I know I can't compare to you. You have the flexibility after all. I can vouch for that." He said as took a sip of the tea, hoping that she would find his attempt of humor at least smile worthy.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,168 posts
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jun 26, 2020 10:21:01 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Warm Encouragement

"I see...Heh heh..."

Miho found herself trying to cover her laughter as Kazuto attempted to cover for himself in his denial of not being able to dance well, but indeed knowing how to do so. In noting her own flexibility being a factor in her own abilities, commenting on having first hand experience of that note, the woman would shake her head as she lightly punching him against the shoulder. In taking another sip from her cup, she'd soon rise to her feet as she smiled down at him, extending her hand in his direction.

"Okay then...let see it..."

A dance with you
In having him rise up, she'd then take his right hand into her own, doing the same with the other. A she moved them around from the tea kettle at their center, she'd prepare for them to move in rhythm as she looked up toward him.

"Lets say that where the tea is set up to be our central point. We move around it as though it were another couple...We can work out your coordination that way..sounds good?"

As she prepared to move, she'd guide him from side to side, being careful as to avoid the cup as she soon passed the lead on to him.

"Flexibility can be learned...apparently I had to do so since I was told by multiple sources that I was stiff...so I am certain we can show you grace..."

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jun 27, 2020 1:29:26 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

He heard her laugh and felt the light tap of her punch against his shoulder, a proper rebuke to to his awful joke for certain. But at the very least she didn't salt the wound that was his inability to dance. At the very least she was gentle with that. His grandmother had harsher words that were true. He supposed that it was his fault due him being left handed. But as his wife to be rose from her seat and extend a hand to him. A gentle smile curling her lips as she invited him to raise. For a minute he blinked at the inviting sight of the woman that was merciful, caring, divine even.

Blinking away the stupor, he rose to his feet and had his hands taken in by hers. And with her moved around the kettle, hearing her instructions as he looked down, trying not to kick the kettle whilst he mirrored the movement that Miho showed him. He nodded after her next instructions came to him, guiding them both, minding each and everyone of his steps, seeking not to step on the young woman before him, nor trying to stumble against the kettle. "Like this?" He asked trying to get her approval.

Kazuto felt some easiness as he went through the steps that she had just down him, although at the same time he was feeling sluggish, whether it was his lack of grace or if it was the number of layers of clothing that he had wrapped himself into to avoid the perennial cold weather of Yukigakure. "Well... I haven't kicked the kettle... Haven't stepped on you." He murmured as they would come to a stop and he felt some of the awkwardness washed away. "Not bad, I suppose." He said, smiling at Miho, hoping that her advice would be less harsh than his grandmother's.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jun 29, 2020 12:26:02 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

It was a slow dance, allowing the man to get his handle upon the rhythm. But over time, he was starting to progress nicely. Seeming to gain some confidence, he did begin to lead a little bit, allowing for Miho to take a break and simply go along with it. After a while, he seemed to think he was doing much better, prompting the young woman to nod as she smiled at him.

"Not bad at all...though you just have to stop worrying about where your placement is and just go along with the flow of it...loosen up..."

As she took a moment to spin back, she'd allow herself to rotate back to him as she then noted the kettle as she ensured that they didn't hit it.

"It takes some time, but meanwhile during my prep for the exams, you can work at it..call it homework..."

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jun 29, 2020 23:37:45 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"You're telling me not to think too much?" He said with a short laugh as he noticed that he would begin to lead their small dance around the kettle pot. But she was right after all, he thought too much, he analyzed, he broke down things until he could understand them to the most basic degree taking the most basic idea as a form for him to use the purest form to back into in case a problem would require a more subtle form to tackle. "I thought you knew how I thought my dear." He said as he continued the dance. Perhaps there was some merit to her words, do be more flexible rather than be so firm.

As she would then back away and spin, she would return to him, causing him to chuckle and shake his head at the how, noting that she would not even come close to hit the kettle. "Show off." He would mutter as he would come back to hold her hand whilst another dared to wrest on her waist. "But I will do that... Things are changing." He would muse considering the chances that would happen after she became Chunin and became the lady of the Senju Clan. He also considered that after that happened it was likely that his grandmother would retire as elder of the clan and he would need to have assume more responsibilities.

Quietly he would ponder if there was a way that he could also use the homework she had assigned to him to his benefit in combat. After all, if he was going to change his approach to something he would be also be able to put into his combat style. "Perhaps you could actually teach me to dodge as well, surely someone as flexible as you can deal with a student as stubborn as me." He suggested as he smiled at her.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jun 30, 2020 12:17:11 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

Drawing herself back into him, she'd stick her tongue out at the notion that she thought too much as well. In truth, it wasn't a lie. After all, she considered her moves carefully and didn't simply rush into situation like she used to. Perhaps that was a major sign of growth on her part, along with the training that came along with it. In the end, the two of them were indeed compatible on that point as they both found themselves in their heads more often than not.

As he seemed to speak of her showing off, she'd continue to move along with him as she let him continue to lead.

"It comes with Sage training..or at least with snakes. I had to study their movements and work upon my grace on the field. Flexibility included..."

With a smirk and a wink, Miho would continue to dance with her husband to be, nodding as he commented how he would work upon his dancing as things were changing. They were in a great way. Soon they'd be husband and wife and she would be a part of the Senju clan. While Kazuto had gained much more experience with being among them, Miho was still adapting. Her spying upon them with Inari certainly helped. They were more refined, similar to the Hyuga clan, and held a society that was regarded as regal in a way within the village. Many clans were that way, though it was change for her considering her clan wasn't held with such a rich history.

Didn't make it any less of a clan, only one that was more modern...or at least it had been...

As the two continued, Kazuto would state that perhaps she could also teach him how to dodge better, leading to her blinking as she raised her brow.

"Are you worried that I would actually break your jaw if I got mad?"

A blank expression came upon her. Sure, she had a temper, but she considered herself pretty even keeled these days. For the most part...

"If it will ease your mind, I will re-frame from using my full strength upon you...especially in the complex..."

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 1, 2020 1:42:18 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Surely... Kazuto would begin after she had spoken, smiling at her after she had mentioned her flexibility. "Perhaps you will show me more of that famous flexibility after the wedding." He would say, knowing well that it would earn him an amused look and a hit on his arm. However it was when she replied about his request to train him to dodge that she would look at him with a quizzical look about her features as she tried to guess the motives behind his request, asking him briefly it if was out of misplaced fear of angering her if he said anything. He blinked at her words for a brief second after she promised him to refrain for using all her might against him.

A soft smile appeared on his lips as he looked at her. He could not lie to the fact that the strength that she bore on her fists and in her body as a whole gave him cause to have some disquiet, as well as giving him a healthy level of fear out of the fury that it existed beneath the tranquil and stoic nature of his fiance. "Miho... When have I ever angered you?" He asked as he held her close. He had made her weep when he had tried to make her smile and it made him feel as a failure.

"But your words gave me cause to think." He told her, holding a smile for only her. "I can't always be rigid, I need to be adaptable. Both in life and as a shinobi." He would tell her as he shared his thoughts with her. "I need to be more adaptable... I know this sounds as if I were planing for a mission." He said, scoffing at his own words, hoping that she would find it humorous as well. "I guess that dodging, evading, training my reflexes would be a good way to begin... Besides... I rather spare you from healing my injuries. I suppose that might actually give you cause to hit me in the jaw so I would stay longer." He would tell her with a short laugh.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 3, 2020 10:33:01 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

"Well..when you put it that way..."

Honestly, Miho never considered Kazuto to be capable of getting seriously harm. Though the threat was out there. It came with being a shinobi and that life or death concept was always something that lingered within the air for those who earned their headbands. Yet, with someone as talented as him, she never realized that perhaps even he worried about being deadly injured to the point that he would not be able to come home.

"I will do what I can...though in truth, you'd probably be more able of teaching such a course than I would be..."

With her smile still remaining, she'd feel it soften as she slowly pulled away as she began pulling up her hair as to tie it successfully this time into a knot. She hadn't realized the length until of late, though she was pleasantly surprised that she had let it get so long now.

"We would need a bit more space than these quarters would provide...perhaps the training grounds"

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 4, 2020 3:02:05 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

She seemed to understand. He saw it in her pose and her expression and in the understanding in her tone. As she would pull away from him he saw the gentle smile upon her lips as her hands would begin to knot and tie the curtain of dark brown hair that had grown since the time they had become engage and lived in together. As she would tie it and would tell him about accepting to teach him, she would state that she could begin right now. A quizzical look would settle on his features as he tried to comprehend her intentions at the moment.

"Huh?" The Senju would speak at first, leaving his mouth slightly open. "Right here? Now? Before the exams?" He asked, trying to get a form confirmation of what she had just said. A part of him was eager to start, to begin training with her as he tried to dodge her punches, in a way becoming closer to each other as the roles of teacher and student would be reversed from the usual training that they did together. "I appreciate it Miho, I truly do." He told his fiance as he reached for her hands.

"But you need to save your strength for the exams." He told her softly, giving her a warm smile to ensure that it wasn't that he didn't want to, but that what he thought what would be the best for her. "We can train after you become Chunin, after the wedding and our honeymoon." He added, as if he was trying to convince her, knowing that she could be headstrong as much as he was stubborn. "We have time, so we should pace ourselves..." He said before chuckling for himself and as well for her. "Besides... I would like for us to enjoy ourselves first before you give me a concussion by accident."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 6, 2020 18:07:27 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

"Ohhhhh.....huh....for a moment I thought you were a afraid of me..."

A smirk crossed the woman's face as she considered the last time the two of them had trained together, but his reasoning did make sense. The fact that she was in the process of preparing for an exam was something to take seriously. Plus, no one knew the end results of just what would happen. So she needed to be at her peak. Still, in the end, she didn't think that training for a moment would do anything to deter her.

Though perhaps it would be even more of a surprise when she came to him after their wedding and her passing that they did go about this in such a way.

But the main point was that he wanted to spend time with her, to enjoy this moment...

Allowing her smile to fade, she'd genuine smile as she moved toward him as she kissed him gently on the lips as she began to put on her ninja boots as her getas would be ill advised considering the weather.

"How about a walk around the village then?"

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 7, 2020 1:31:47 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Huh... Afraid?" He said, returning a smirk back to her as he remembered the last time that they trained, in which Kazui and Miho had taken a revenge from him after he had awaken both of them to train. He remember what had happened with some amusement as he was chased around his very own house, through hallways, rooms and roofs until he had managed to escape them both, not without getting some glancing blows that had struck as his limbs and chest. "I don't know what you mean." He said quietly before she would press her lips against his before suggesting walking around the not so winter wonderland that Byakuya was, at least to him.

"That sounds like a good idea." He said as he awaited for her to put boots on and she would lead him outside the warmth of the room to be met by the sharp and bitter cold of the never ending winter until they were met by the full might of the cold weather. Pulling the hood of his cloak, he would then put his arm around his fiance, so at the very least they could share some warmth as snow and frigid wind would struck at them. "I think I have enough cloak for both of us."

He said, suggesting for her to drape herself in the same cloak. As he would look at her, his sight would shift towards her hair, recently tied, showing a hint of a dark chestnut color. Yet, he still had to get used to the idea of her having longer hair. Kazuto had adopted the longer hair style that was common among the men of his clan before he had even accepted becoming a member of his clan, doing so mostly out of personal preference. "Can I ask you something, Miho?" Kazuto spoke softly, getting her to look at him. "I was wondering why you led your hair grow? Don't get me wrong, I like it, I think you look more beautiful if that's even possible... But... I am just curious."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 7, 2020 13:32:08 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

Miho would look at Kazuto, the two sharing the same shourd as they moved through the frozen streets of the village. His question did leave her at a pause, her fingers gently brushing away some of the free locks that had managed to cross the front of her face. In that moment, she reflected upon it and realized that it likely would appear as a bit of a surprise to the young man. After all, in the time since their relationship began, she had been sure to keep it short.

Though now it was greater in length than before, prompting the need for her to actually tie it to keep it from getting too far out of hand.

"Well...I guess that is a reasonable thing to ask..."

A small smile crossed her lips as she allowed her hands to rest in front of her, looking down briefly as she released a breath.

"When I was younger...my father loved..that I wore my hair long..even though for a while I couldn't stand it since it seemed like it would make me more of a girl and just easier for someone to grab on to if I were in a fight..It just seemed impractical for a shinobi to have long hair and not expect it to be an open target..."

Opening her eyes, she'd then quickly add another bit of information to this answer, her hand gently nudging into him with a smirk.

"Yes, I was that much of a tomboy back then..."

Miho always imagined that her father had really wished for a boy rather than a daughter to be his heir, though he never did anything that showed such thinking.

"But he made me promise to never cut it as it would take away one of the many things that made me beautiful...after he died though...my hair didn't seem as important as it was anymore...until now..."

Looking in his direction, she'd smile as she stared up at him.

"I want you to have the most beautiful bride in all of Konohagakure...and every part of who I am...when I walk down the aisle with you on that day..."

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 8, 2020 0:53:15 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

He understood after she spoke then. Why she had kept it short for such a long time and why until so recently she had not allow it to get beyond a certain length until so recently. He had to admit to himself that even if she looked beautiful to him he found her more attractive with longer hair, even when she had exposed the inherent problems with how long hair would present in the midst of battle. But such problems would always be remedied or so he thought. Kazuto had at least found it in that way ever since he had allowed his hair to grow longer and longer until he looked every inch the Senju.

As she explained that she used to be a tomboy, he would softly chuckle at that notion. He could actually believe that, after all she had seen her enjoying her time in the midst of training, she had seen enjoyment in the midst of the wielding of a sword in the form of a glint in her hazel eyes. But still there was something amusing about the idea of picturing the always polite and tranquil person that his fiance had become, being at some point in her past a more outspoken, knee scrapped tomboy that would go in adventures around her family's home. "Your father certainly was wise... But surely he was also patient." He said with a smile as he silently wondered if he would have approved of him.

After she told him her pledge about being the most beautiful bride for him when the day came, he smiled again and kissed the side of her head before another breeze would send shivers through him. "Blasted cold." He muttered for himself before turning at her. "I guess since you're growing your hair I should cut mine? Keep things even?" He said quietly, not really intending to go his claim. He would then interlace his fingers with hers, finding some warmth in her hand. "Would distinguish me a little bit more from my father I suppose..." It was perhaps one of the few things that he had gotten from him, his abilities being the other of course.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 8, 2020 16:05:23 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

"He was...."

Thinking on it only for a moment, the woman would then smile to herself as she heard the man speak of the cold, prompting her to blink as she held his hand. It certainly wasn't to the point of frost bite, but perhaps getting gloves would be for the best during this walk of theirs, least they both end up with a less than thrilling retreat and her at a heavy disadvantage due to a cold.

At the mention of his own hair perhaps needing to be cut, Miho would laugh lightly as she watched the man play with it for a moment, claiming how it would at least make him look less like his father, a subject that she knew was still hard for him to speak of considering their relationship. Unlike her own father, his had disowned him and only claimed him when he needed an heir.

Reaching up toward his head, the medic would raise her brow before then lifting up at some of the locks.

"Hmm...perhaps...though I only met the man twice in my life and I don't see much resemblance between you two..at least not in your demeanor...you much more handsome..."

Hoping this would help to lighten the mood, she'd soon watch as a individual passed by them rather swiftly, prompting her to move in closer to him as to get out of their way as the continued on.

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-