Warm Encouragement - [Miho]

fallen blades
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jun 20, 2020 12:08:53 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

The fact that the cold the land even entered the building made Kazuto wonder who had made the plans for the building, but then again, this place looked more like a prefabricated base than an actual building in which people would on the long term. After he had left Kazui's room for a gentle scolding, he only had himself and the layers of clothing that he had wrapped himself in to stave of the brutal weather of Yukigakure. A part of him still trying to wrap itself around the idea that people lived in such inhospitable environment but also appreciating that such hardy place made for hardy people and then hardy shinobi.

As he rounded a corner, his hand reached for a scrap of paper unto which he had scribbled the room he was looking for. He leaned against a wall for a second, reading it before consulting with the signs that had been hastily put in place by the construction crew. Finding the information he needed, he would fold the scrap of paper and walk ahead. The doors that led into the rooms were as unremarkable as the hallways that made the building and likely had the same layout that his student's room had, a single cramped bed, a heater to warm up the room, a small bathroom and a stove to heat water. Barely enough to be comfortable for a few days, but not a permanent arrangement.

Making a fist out of a gloved hand, he would knock the door and stand outside, awaiting for her to open the door. At first he didn't heard much but a muffled sound of shuffling and then movement inside the room. A white haze escaped as he chuckled, wondering if Miho had just settled in and the room was a mess or if she had been taken by surprise to receive a visitor. Again he knocked the door and spoke. "House keeping." He said, containing some laughter as he awaited for her to open the door.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,168 posts
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jun 20, 2020 12:44:32 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Warm Encouragement

If there was one thing that Miho had enjoyed so far about being in Yukigakure, it had been her growing appreciation for the warmer climate of Konoha. Still, it was a lovely place and her having the opportunity to explore Byakuya had only proven it more. While the ice and snow created a wonderland of a city, it did affirm her decision to go with such a theme for Kazuto and herself in terms of wedding theme. Though, that was also in part due to her Maid of Honor Inari.

Having just returned from the hot-springs, her hair was still in the process of being placed back together into a more kept bun. Her towel draped over her frame and she was still attempting to work at getting fully dress. Though that was the moment that someone came to knock on her door.

She wasn't expecting anyone at that moment, and she imagined that if Kazui had intended on dropping by, she would have told her. Yet as she looked in the direction of the room, her hazel eyes would blink at the mention of house keeping, though the voice was enough to make her realize that this wasn't the case.

Releasing a sigh, a smile would cross her lips as she soon made her way to the door, opening it slightly to see Kazuto standing there on the other side.

"I had not realized that you had fallen on such hard times...is it too late for me to back out of marrying you?"

Raising her brow, the young women kissed him gently as would open the door as she allowed him access to her room. Her smiling face remaining as he came inside.

"I wasn't expecting you to drop by...but I'm happy your here..."

He'd see that the set was no different from that of Kazui. Hardly something that would be a surprise. In truth, it had a sensible appeal, considering that these were only meant for temporary lodging. Not to mention that they were indeed free for their usage. Making her way over to the stove, she'd begin work on turning off the boiling water as she placed it to the side.

"I just need to change...give me a second...make yourself comfortable..."

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

tag || || notes || here ||
Kaze has written 1,299 posts
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jun 20, 2020 15:51:04 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Too late for that I'm afraid, you're stuck with me." He would reply before returning her kiss. As she would allow him to enter, he would begin to scan the room just after closing the door and finding it rather neat and orderly given the circumstances. He imagined that she had arrived and had taken a bath in the nearby springs or had taken a shower. "Besides, I like to think that my people skills have improved, perhaps there's some future in hospitality for me if this ninja business doesn't work." He said as he would sit at the edge of the bed, following her with his eyes as she went to the stove and explained that he was an unexpected visit but not an unwelcome one.

"Well, I wanted to see you and Kazui in the exams, so I called in a few favors." Which meant basically helping some of his command staff within ANBU with taking field command for some missions, granting them free time so he could use this opportunity to travel so far out north. Which was probably for the best seeing that his student almost had gotten herself into a fight that she really didn't need to get herself involved into. As his fiance spoke about getting dressed would grin at her. "I suppose I should look elsewhere whilst you get yourself dressed."

He said with a smile as he took his sight away just to give her a measure of privacy in the room, his words having meant as a joke given what had transpired in their vacation. "Was your trip here a good one? Safe?" He asked as he awaited for her to finishing getting dressed. Imagining that this had to be the first time she had left their homeland this far, certainly more far than the mission to Sunagakure not so long ago. "Oh that reminds me." He said as his hands moved towards the pokes inside his cloak, retrieving a brown paper bag. "They have oatcakes here, I was half expecting they eat blubber or seal meat here." He said as he turned to see her, offering her one. "They're not bad."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jun 21, 2020 0:48:05 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Warm Encouragement

There was no comment upon his statement of allowing her privacy within the room, despite him knowing full well what she had on the table. There was simply a wink in her eye as she entered inside the bathroom, allowing for the door to close behind her as she prepared herself.

Ever since their engagement, the two of them had been quite discret in just what their relationship was like up to now. Though in truth, the night of the event had ended with them both sleeping together, making it her first time. Of course, while she was aware of Kazuto's previous girlfriend, the two had yet to meet official. Sure, she knew of the woman, but so far she had not seen fit to interact with her, nor her she. Though she imagined that with the situation as it was, she might feel a bit scorned. But, in the end, any physical display of affection had been no more than a kiss on the cheek or a simple look of concern in which they both could understand.

Though Miho was not going to say that Kazuto was not aware of just what it was that she possessed, it didn't mean that she was just going to allow him to have a peek at it every time he pleased. Especially on the days leading up to their wedding, in which were still a thought that came to mind every now and then. At this point, which so much of it already planned out and prepared, the people close to her had ensured that she had this time to ready for passing the exams.

Still, it would be a lie to say that she wasn't the least bit turned at his sudden appearance in her room at this moment.

As she heard him speak of the local delicacy of Yukigakure, offering her some as she emerged from the room fully robed, with only her hair being more free to drawn down upon her back, she'd take a bite from one of the blubber cakes, chewing upon it as she then found herself less than thrilled with it.

"Ugh....I'm not sure if its the fact that I know how many of these would kill me in the next five or six years...or the fact that I know that I love them..."

Finishing up the pastry with a smile on her face, she'd soon prepare her modest tea set as she began to serve the two of them upon the floor, since a table was one thing that they had excluded from at least her room.

"So..I know that look upon your face....what is it that your worried about? Is it me?"

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

last edit by Senju Miho on Jun 21, 2020 13:31:48 GMT -5
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jun 21, 2020 11:59:40 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"They're addictive, I'll grant you that." He said as he took a bite of his one of the pastries inside the bag, agreeing with her that eating many of these would not be good for anyone of them, unless they would do tremendous amount of exertion and exercise to compensate with the amount of calories that they were consuming. However as she went to prepare tea for both of them she would turn to face him and ask about his worried face. His eyes widened slightly, blinking for a second as she held her gaze to him before a smile was hinted upon his features. "Are you that good reading people in general or is it that you're just good at reading me?" He asked, still holding the smile.

Of course he knew the answer, as their relationship had deepened and become one of unconditional love, they were able to pick up small hints of discomfort or worry that would show upon their usually stoic features. So when he could see her being bothered or holding something close to her heart in a stubborn manner the inverse was also true. She was probably the only one that could read him like a book so lying to her was counter productive. Finally he would relent and sigh. "Just the normal worry I suppose." He would admit. "I know I shouldn't, after all you can punch the air." He said with a chuckle before he stared at her.

A part of him chuckled at the idea of being worried for her. After all she was more than a competent in combat. She was strong and agile to deal and dodge attacks to even give him pause in the midst of a spar. He thought that it was about the same that she went through whenever he went on missions that he couldn't disclose, certain that she would return but fearful of the off-chance that he wouldn't return. He thought about likened it to that, but he didn't wish to foster a sense of guilt unto her. Not now on the eve of the exams. "But I also wanted to spend time with you. He told her in a low voice. "Mostly to give you encouragement I suppose."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jun 21, 2020 13:42:28 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

"Its a bit of both to be honest..."

Miho would smile as she set herself down beside her, her expression shifting to a grin as she closed her eyes.

"As a medic, you have to be able to read others in order to better treat them. Some people are easier than others, but they aren't always truthful in just what they do to harm themselves or when they get hurt by others...but in your case..."

Her eyes opening as she looked at him.

"It's because I know you...just as you know me...soooo..."

The young woman would listen as he stated that it was the same worry as normal in his case, though questioned such concerns as she could easily punch air. It was quite the feat, but she honestly had taken months to work upon such a skill with her enhanced strength. Such a move took time to learn, and thanks to aid from Chono-sensei and Kazuto himself, she had managed to take her Chakra Enhanced Strength to a level that could crumble mountains with ease. Power like that could be quite daunting, but was necessary if one were to be on the field and have to defend others under their charge.

Hopefully such a day would never come, but both knew that it wasn't out of question.

Looking toward him, she'd hold her gentle smile as she rested her hand upon her lap, brushing the loose strands of hair from her face as she looked down.

"I won't say that I'm not a bit nervous...but I feel ready..."

As he seemed to wish to spend time with her on the eve before the exams, she'd stare back at him as she took his hand and moved in closer to him. Resting her head upon her shoulder, she'd close her eyes as she released a breath.

"I love you...and I thank you for your support...Its a comfort..."

Nestling herself into him, she'd then looked down as she continued to speak.

"Did you check on Kazui as well? How is she?"

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jun 22, 2020 0:00:50 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

And there it was, her embrace, her head resting against his shoulder and her warmth coming in to dispel any doubt and anxiety he might have fostered in the months that preceded the start of the trip towards Yukigakure and the eventuality of the exams. He lingered there, in that quiet moment before he would hear the sweet melody of her words again as he asked about his student and with that he would sigh, reminding himself with the fact that he Kazui had almost gotten herself in trouble by following a provocation by some of the other genin that had come for the exams.

"She's fine." He began. "Was ready to take out her sword when some genin from Kiri and Taki provoked her and Issei. Fortunately a Jonin from this blasted frozen wasteland stopped them before anything happened." He said with a chuckle before looking at his fiance. "So I talked with her, giving her a scolding in private seemed to be more appropriate to save her the embarrassment." He said before he reflected on how the girl had changed after he had taken her under his wing. Her quite demeanor could be taken as a sign of detachment and arrogance.

For better or for worse she had seen many of the traits of his personality and taken them for their own. The girl was as sweet as she was fierce and unrelenting. And that fact that among the genin of the village there was someone like him had made him chuckle more than one time, specially after Yuuta had told him that dealing with her as an student was almost as dealing as him as an equal. "I sometimes wonder if there's too much of my stern demeanor in her, too much of my want to jump into action as a guardian." He would round his arm around Miho as he rested his chin against the top of her head. "I should try to teach her some diplomacy and self control when we get back." He said with a smile.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jun 22, 2020 0:12:02 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

"It sounds like...your acting like a parent..."

Miho would state as she looked up toward him, a smile upon her face as she then rested her head against him once more. In a way, she did feel the same for Kazui. She was much like a sister to her, but also, she knew that if things did get too rough, she'd instantly get to the point where she'd be right there front and center. But, she also knew where to keep her distance. There was still much about her that she didn't know, and while she was doing her best to get there, it would take some time. She was much like her in a way, she had lost a lot. In fact, she was capable of dealing with it better than she was at times.

Miho had taken her advice and had begun writing letters to her parents, placing them upon the unmarked grave site and talking to it. She had even shared these experiences with Kazuto a lot more than she would have prior. It was a comfort.

But there was still a distance there between her and Kazui. Something that perhaps might always be there...Though the least she could do was try and extend that hand and let her know that she was there when she wished to speak to her.

"Not that its a bad thing...I think it shows that your opening up again...and thats good...It takes time..."

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jun 22, 2020 0:59:24 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"A parent, huh?" He said with a bitter laugh. He wasn't sure if he was the father figure she needed. He had not the wisdom of Chono-Sama and he would not how the same care than a parent could, but Kazuot care for his student, he was proud of her for her success and was there to provide a form of encouragement in defeat. She was a good girl, a sweet one that liked to keep to himself just like how he liked to keep to himself. But more than a parent he saw himself as the elder brother that was lacking in her life, specially that after her blood sibling had been lost. "But you're right. I am opening more to her, to everyone in general." He said softly, closing his eyes and drawing breath, the floral scent that lingered about Miho bringing a little bit of calm before the storm of memories.

"She asked me about my exams." He told Miho, as he remember the time that had changed everything for good and for bad. Miho was already aware of the story. Of how in a moment of desperation in which death seemed so certain was when by luck or instinct hidden within his genes had been the moment in which he had manifested his abilities as a Senju by creating wooden spears that had impaled the genin from Iwagakure that had come to end him and his teammates. "I told her everything, including meeting my father."

Kazuto didn't ignore that Kazui's relationship with her own father had been similar, distant and perhaps even painful. They had been unwanted children of uncaring sires. In a way they had that terrible bond that made them close. "I can see the pain that gnaws at her heart, about her father. Do you think...." He hesitated as he tried to find the correct words. "Well... I want her to be better than me, that's all. To not carry the expectations of a parent that cared little for her whilst he lived." He said those words, meaning them for his student but feeling almost as if they were spoken for him.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jun 22, 2020 6:40:46 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

There was a pause as Kazuto appeared to wish to ask her a question. Yet, as he stopped mid-sentence, he expressed how he had wished for allow for the girl to see that she did not need to feel obligated to the will of a parent that cared little for her. Though meant for Kazui, Miho could sense that this was something that also was accurate for himself as well.

She was aware of the connecting relationship that was shared by both Kazui and Kazuto, how both of their families had in a way neglected them, causing them to have to find love from people outside of it. In the end, those people became the ones that were closer to them, leaving blood out of the equation. Miho had not known such feelings, as her parents had always been supportive. But, she could see the pain that it was causing the two, leading her to pull her head away as she looked toward the man with a calm expression.

"I feel like those expectations, while one may not wish for them, always remain despite ties. Though understanding that those needs don't have to be your own is key to finding your own way..."

For some, the transition was quite difficult, for others it was seamless in a way. Miho had to do so in leaving behind the expectation of being a samurai for something that perhaps could have been seen as a secondary option to most. But in truth, it was something that she had learned to love.

"I think it comes down to balancing those feelings and not allowing them to take over you completely...realizing that you may never be able to reach those wants of others...nor should that be a personal goal for anyone that does not wish for it to be so..."

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jun 23, 2020 22:21:51 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"I suppose you're right." The Senju murmured. If he would take a look back and retrace the steps he had taken towards becoming who he had become. At first he had given himself completely just to do his part, nothing more, nothing less. But as he had become more proficient he had accepted the burden of responsibility and what he had tried to ignore, to reject, that part of himself that had saved him and his friends in his time of need. Perhaps as much as his father had wanted to control his destiny he had done all in his power to wrestle against such control, contrivances and whatnot. Perhaps his own student would find her own way and take her own steps to control her destiny. He would grant her a thin smile.

"Talented medic, deadly combatant, wise with words, beautiful..." He said as the smile widened ever so slightly. "I'm really lucky, am I?" He told her, meaning each word he had said. He knew that she would be one to go for modesty or return his praise with one of her own. But after all she did manage to say the right words to make whatever doubt that ached his mind to disappear or at the very least recede into something more manageable.

A part of him then wanted to discuss a strategy with Miho, to consider what she could do to keep herself alive in the event that combat would happen. But he considered that any discussion about that would not survive contact with the enemy. But as he was about to speak and tell her about the same doctrine that as a medic she had described to, the whistling hiss of steam would escape the tea kettle that his fiance had put on the fire. "Guess the tea is ready." He said before calmly. "Do you want me to help you with the tea?"

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jun 24, 2020 7:18:37 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

"Yes you are..."

Miho would smile as she looked toward him once more, kissing his lips gently as she pulled away.

"But your not the only one..."

It wasn't an exaggeration that her life was certainly much more full with him within it. In the past, she felt that her being alone was for the best. It allowed her to focus upon herself and her goals. Now her own goals were being shared with another, one that understood them and supported them. Otherwise, she likely would not be with him at the moment.

As the whistle of the kettle rang out within the room, Kazuto offered to retrieve it, though Miho would shake her head as she began to rise up to her feet.

"Nope...I'll get it...After all..I need to practice since I imagine being Lady Senju may require a lot of entertaining..."

A smirk would cross her lips as she began to bring the kettle from the burner, turning it off as she would make her way over to Kazuto. As she knelt down to put the kettle down between them, she'd then reach over for his cup, pouring the water into it, allowing the powdered mixture to settle and twist inside of it.

Drawing forth a spoon, she'd begin to stir it before placing it in front of him.

"Okay...tell me what you think?"

The truth was that Miho, while having gone through the process of learning how to make tea, was terrible at it. Her father used to say that perhaps it was simply that she didn't know the right combinations, but it seemed like much of the time, it was either too sweet or too bitter. Though what it would be today was anyone's guess.

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

last edit by Senju Miho on Jun 25, 2020 0:19:10 GMT -5
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jun 25, 2020 0:14:00 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

As he felt her lips softly press against his only for them to fade away at the words on how luck had favored her in meeting him, he could only do little else but smile, exchanging stares with her before she would stop him from getting the whistling kettle from the burner, using the fact of her becoming lady of the Senju Clan as the reason of preparing the tea. He hadn't thought of that, in fact he didn't knew exactly what function did the lady of the clan would perform aside running the household of the head of the clan. He supposed that entertaining guests would fall in the responsibilities the position would require.

Kazuto watched her as she served the hot water and slowly began to mix the green powder before she would carefully bring it to him. As he held the warm cup in his hands he would take a look at the beverage. It looked far better to what she had prepared last time, the last tea she had made him had been far too dark and bitter, and whilst he had not liked it and he had drank it with commendable respect for his fiance, she had not bought the lie. As he saw his reflection staring at him he would press his lips and breath, blowing the steam away and brought the cup to his lips.

Closing his eyes, he felt the warmth of the liquid wash down his throat, the taste being, herbal but neither too bitter nor too sweet. He thought that there was a hint of mint as well, but he wasn't quite. Still, it was palatable. In fact, he thought that it was rather good all things considered, yet he thought there was something familiar about it. "It's good." He said before taking another sip and narrowing his eyes. "This almost tastes like my grandmother's tea." He chuckled softly, understanding where she had been sneaking to from time to time. "You've been spending time with her, yes?" He would ask her. He supposed that if there was anyone that would teach his fiance it would her. "I hope she's being patience with you."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jun 25, 2020 0:41:03 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

A smile crossed her lips as she saw that Kazuto was enjoying it, proving that her efforts to refine her skills behind a tea kettle had been well worth the effort. That was among a lot of things toward self improvement, which would lead to him asking if she had been spending time with his grandmother.

"It isn't that obvious is it?"

Taking the time to prepare her own cup, Miho would look toward him as it was indeed truth. During the moments in which she had free, she did go to see the woman. Not just to build a relationship with her, but also to relearn a lot of what she had taken for granted in her youth. It was easy to lose certain skills when you had no reason to use them. Preparing tea, having polite, yet direct conversations in different matters in village politics. Miho was a struggle to teach, but such came with the position that she was stepping into. While running the household of the Senju Clan, she had to know just what their needs were, limited as they might have been. She would need to organize and properly aid in those needs to make things comfortable for this transition.

It would not only benefit Kazuto in his term as Clan Head, but also gain their trust as there were still some that were skeptical and likely feared that he'd bring the clan to it's end. Opinions of her were not any better, as she was a foreigner from a clan that had been considered traitors to the village and executed for it. Despite being considered royalty, there was nothing really that she could give the clan and that made her common at best.

Not that Kazuto seemed to care of such things.

"She is a strict teacher, but I have had worst. If anything else, she is starting to like me...I think..."

Refinement training had perhaps been more difficult to master than she had first expected. Though she had not realized that there so many different ways in which to read a room, nor that 'The Game' had so many twists and turns. It was much like a dance in which you had to weave your words carefully as to not cause offense and know who to trust.

"I believe that if she wished to, she'd be a great shinobi..."

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jun 25, 2020 9:59:16 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"I had my suspicions." Kazuto replied as he took another sip from his cup, each sip tasting much better than the last one. As he placed the cup in the side table, he would imagine what sort of tutorship his grandmother would give Miho. The elder woman was kind and nurturing for sure but she also had her streak of temper. The few times she had seen it flash was at the annoyance she showed at her fellow clan elders as well to his older half-brothers and even for an untrained woman that was pushing into her mid-seventies that show of fury gave him enough pause to keep in mind never to anger her.

"Surely you don't mean me, when you mention you'd had worse teachers?" He asked, grinning as he reminded himself at how stern of a teacher he could be. Miho had lived that on her own with the multitude of training and spar sessions they had done for the preparation of this and previous exams. He understood well that perhaps he wasn't the best teacher, but if Miho felt this confident it was because of the suggestions and lessons that she had deemed useful among what he had instructed her into. But then again have meant the snake sage that had taught her or perhaps Chono-Sama who had acted as a surrogate father.

"So... has she taught you how to dance?" He asked with a worried smile, wondering if she had picked up that detail better than he had. He could fight, he could dodge and in a way dance, but he apparently could not save his life to dance much to his grandmothers frustation. She had even playfully chided him when he had told her about his trip to Yukigakure, which was in his grandmother's words a 'good excuse' to escape the lessons. Specially since he and Miho were to dance. "Well... you can't do as bad as I, I have the dancing coordination of a drunk monkey."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS