Warm Encouragement - [Miho]

fallen blades
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Aug 3, 2020 18:23:15 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

"No... No..." Kazuto said, raising his hand in an apologetic tone that came accompanied with a slight smile. ""Don't apologize, there's no sin in curiosity and I there should not be any secrets between us anyway." He added, in an attempt to reassure her. He supposed that at some point they would have to talk about Sada, and he guessed it was better they did it know rather than after the wedding when they should be concerned in enjoying their time together away from obligations. He would prefer them not to be spoiled by a fight they might have out of a misunderstanding. "You're no jealous of her, are you?" He asked before he chuckled, leaning close to her before whispering to her ear. "If so, you shouldn't for the sun has nothing to envy to the flame." He said before parting, his hand seeking hers and squeezing it softly.

He hoped that she would understand the compliment, his eyes lingered in her for a brief second before looking away as they passed several stands and the people from different villages huddles around them, seeking a source of food or warmth or anything that could make the experience of this country less miserable. But he knew that all other comforts that could be bought, that could be eaten and drank would pale at the company of his fiance. A part of him still wondered if the intention she had was to invite his former paramour, considering that their relationship hadn't been exactly deep an complex, but if she wanted to do so, he could always leave it to Miho's discretion. He looked at her again and managed a smile.

"How about you? Any sort of exes that I should be weary off? That would challenge me for your hand?" Now that, was something that he didn't knew much about. He knew that she had lived with her clan outside the village and then had been rescued by Lord Chono, he knew that she had learned senjutsu under the tutelage of the snake sage and the snakes themselves and now was a medic, but he wasn't sure to have ever heard about other boys, other men that had stirred her heart in the same way he seemed to do. If they were speaking candidly and without fear of reprisal, he supposed that she could lead him unto some of the story that he didn't know about her. "Well, if you want to tell me."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,169 posts
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Aug 4, 2020 11:23:41 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Warm Encouragement

Though Kazuto was doing his best to assure her that there was nothing that she need be sorry about, it just seemed petty for Miho to even want to know details of a relationship that was clearly over. But the notion of her being jealous did turn her eye briefly, prompting her to look over at the Senju before then frowning as she then felt the blush on her cheeks for a moment as she turned to look the other way.

"Perhaps only some..."

As she said this, it appeared that Kazuto attempted to assure her that she had nothing to fear toward Sada, calling her the sun next to the woman's flames. Such a comment was easy to get, though she found herself shaking her head as a small laugh escaped her lips, feeling his gentle grip upon her hand.

"Now your just flattering me..."

In looking at him, the two would continue their walk through the village. With their gazes looking upon the many wares on display, the thought came of perhaps allowing at least an invitation to the woman wouldn't be so bad. She was a part of Kazuto's life, and while it may not have ended in a way that had been mutual, it was maybe better that it was simply left alone. At the very least, maybe she could...no...perhaps talking with the woman wouldn't be for the best...but the last thing she wanted was to appear as though she had taken something from Sada, though in truth she had.

But she wouldn't feel regret for doing so, only that she did want Sada to know that she had no intention of going anywhere and that it would be less awkward if there was some sense of peace between the three. If such a thing was possible.

Yet as she considered these possible routes, the question of her own past came up, leading to the woman smiling briefly as she shook her head.

"I think it is only fair....though he is no longer with us...as far as I know..."

Thinking of the face of the boy that had been a torment at first, she recalled him much easier when she spoke his name.

"Senju Shiratama...I do not know if you met him...considering the size of the Senju clan, but he and I were very close...not at first though..."

Closing her eyes, Miho would recall the meeting being more hostile due to his more lack luster behavior.

"I honestly had thought him more of a idiot, reckless, but a far more talented Swordsman than I was. I upset me to no end...and I would spend every waking moment trying to be better than him...and he never really realized that and just wanted to be friends..."

Seeing his face clearer in her head, she'd shake her head before releasing a breath. Eventually, we began to see each other more and more...almost randomly and I did begin to grow fond of him...and I guess he felt the same in his own way..."

Holding a hand to her heart, she'd soon open her eyes as she continued to speak with a more calm demeanor.

"Though...after what happened with my clan...I grew distant from a lot of people...including him...and he really did try to bring me back...but I didn't want to hear it. So he went to the Chunin exams, I supporting him quietly from the sidelines, and he passed...a lot of my friends did...others didn't make it..."

Recalling one such person dying in these test...Hyuga Hitomi..to the hands of a Stone Shinobi...was one such death...those tests had been brutal..and in truth...had she perhaps attended them that year, she might not be here today.

Of course, the relationship between her and the Hyuga had been a rocky one, and she really did see her as a true bitch...death was something that came when you had fully lived..it was never something that should come upon the young.

Though that wasn't how the world worked...

"After that...Lady Hebikai and I were to travel to the Land of Snakes to continue my training...and Shiratama was being assigned missions...I think in a way...we both felt that there was something there...but it wasn't anything that we could follow so long as we were both still chasing our dreams...so we parted ways...and..hehe...he promised to keep writing me letters and I would do the same..."

Miho would then look down as she recalled them, her mind slipping back to the words on the page and the adventures he described to her in each one. She'd do the same, speaking of her encounters and of the amazing things she was seeing on the road.

"One day...the letters stopped coming....I had assumed that it was due to him being so busy...but I kept sending mine...and I never got any back from him..."

Lowering her hand from her chest, the woman would then release a slow breath as she stared into the distance.

"I wouldn't find out until I returned that Shiratama went missing during a mission some time after his last letter to me...and while they did send a search party to try and find him...they never did...and the village pronounced him killed in action..."

Thinking on it, Miho recalled her looking for him being one of the first things she did when coming back to Konohagakure. She had planned to chew him out for making her worry and probably kick his ass from one way to the next. But when she had learned of what had happened, a part of her just felt numb...it was part of the reason why she lived out in the complex...one of them at least.

"Most..if not all the people in my life back then are either gone or dead...and I had to accept that...I didn't think I'd ever find that happiness again..."

In saying this, she'd then look over to Kazuto, showing him a smile as she felt a small tear cross down her cheek.

"Until you walked up to me at that counter...and brought that hope back to me..."

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

tag || || notes || here ||
last edit by Senju Miho on Aug 4, 2020 11:55:39 GMT -5
Kaze has written 1,299 posts
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Aug 4, 2020 23:29:32 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Shall I stop flattering you then, milady?" He asked amidst chuckles as he observed red slowly tint her cheeks and her sight being taken away, to look away from him. But he had meant everything he had said with such compliment, believing her to be a sort of sun compared to the flame that was Sada. Fire was wavering, fickle, it required fuel to burn, to grow, to prosper but it would irrevocably scar everything it dared to touch until nothing but cinders remained and where once life had been there would only be the husk of something that had flourished. But with her, it was much different, due whatever cosmic alchemy that existed, whatever combination of atoms and star dust that surged amidst the stars. The sun would provide warmth, would provide the energy to stimulate growth and to continue until the universe itself was extinguished.

Quietly he would then hear his fiance reply to his request and listen to her as she went with the story. He had heard about Shiratama, although he had never met the young man before he had disappeared. He managed a smile as she explained the seemingly one sided rivalry over who was the better swordsman, imaging how a young Miho would have found it hard to believe that there was someone that excelled her own abilities but that also time had made them turn apart after she had being brought into disgrace along with her clan and then her subsequent voyage with the Sage Hebikai, keeping in touch just with letters until the letters simply ceased. The smile began to fade as her tone began to lose luster.

Kazuto couldn't feel threatened by someone that he could have been the one that could have taken his place to her side. Pondering in the what ifs served of no purpose, but even so, he could not help to feel some pity and guilt for what had happened and the thought of whether or not the Senju had taken advantage of her when she was her most vulnerable appeared once more. As she would look at him and smile, he noticed the tear running her cheek even as she managed a smile to him as she simply stated that everyone that she had cared about had perished or simply disappeared. Raising his free hand, he would catch the tear and wipe it before it would freeze in the frigid air of perennial winter.

"I'm sorry." He said, even if he knew that she would shake her head telling him not to worry, after all he has said that they would share all their secrets and that was what they were doing. But perhaps there no one else that would understood her as he had experienced his own fair shares of losses and people that had vanished away from his life, but he didn't feel like speaking about an issue that would make the situation about him rather than her. "I didn't mean to make you cry." He told her softly, looking almost ashamed at that fact. "I never met Shiratama... but... If he's alive... I hope he's well." He said, unsure on whether he was honest about that sentiment or not. It felt silly to think someone from so many years ago to be a rival to the affection and love from Miho, but somehow he felt it before he would bury it. "But I'm glad you are happy with what I offer you."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Aug 5, 2020 9:36:53 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Warm Encouragement

"It isn't what you offer me Kazuto...."

A smile remained on her face as she felt his touch against her face, prompting her to do the same as she shook her head.

"If I were focused on what could be gained from a relationship, I think that would be quite shallow..."

Miho would continue to remain next to the man, her eyes focused upon him as she shook her head.

"We don't offer each other things and value based on that perception...we give each other strength..."

She didn't want it to seem as though the only reason she was with Kazuto was due to his status. That wasn't it. She fell for him long before learning just who he was, and even more so in spending time with him and seeing his words in actions. If he were showering her with gifts in order to gain her affection, it would show poorly of his character.

But she knew him better and his character gave him something that most people didn't have...

"I am not looking for a fortunate life...I am looking towards having a happy one filled with love...with you...you know that you do not need to dot on me constantly to have me...you already do...by just being who you are..."

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Aug 6, 2020 19:01:56 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

The Senju would look away for a second before he felt the warmth of Miho's hand against his face as fingers and thumb gently caressed him. Her hazel eyes looked at him gently and longingly as her lips came together in a warm smile. As he would return her gaze and listen to her words as she gently rebuked his words. If any doubt lingered of whether or not that he loved him for whom he was then it would be expunged by what she had just expressed to him, without a hint of hesitation. For a few seconds he would look at her, paralyzed, dumbstruck, reminding himself about the time in which they had first become a couple during the winter festival of Konoha. It is almost like that time. He thought to himself.

Of course, back then her eyes seemed filled with uncertainty, with understandable fear due what had transpired in her life. But at least, this time, he could not see any of the doubts, reservations that she could've had in the past. He could only see the confidence that tinged her words and the loving look in her eyes as she held her sight on him. The Senju would manage a small smile prompted by her words of undying love and commitment at him as she hoped for a happy future for both.

"I'm sorry if I ever give you the wrong idea because of that." He told her quietly as he held her closer. "And... I'm sorry for the poor choice in words." He would add in the apology, feeling lacking just by the fact of those lackluster words. Again he would remind himself that she would likely tell him that there was nothing to ask forgiveness for, that she would shake her head and smile in the gently way she always did "I should count myself lucky then." He told her giving her a warm smile. "That not only my closes advisor is strong, brave and beautiful... But she is wise beyond her years and a good character judge." THe Senju said with a smirk. "Wait... you told me to stop flattering you, didn't you?"

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Aug 6, 2020 21:07:01 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

"I'll give you a pass...only due to you saying that I was your strong, wise and beautiful advisor..."

With a small giggle, she'd stand upright on her toes, kissing him gently upon the lips as she then pulled away.

"Wise on the other hand, is still up for debate...I am not exactly on par with that of your grandmother..."

As a smirk crossed her lips, Miho would then begin to continue the walk with him, soon seeing the time as she knew that she would need her rest for the coming day ahead. Though in truth, she wished that this could continue on even longer. But, she was here for something, and she had to be at her best to gain it. That meant leaving some things for later. Though it wouldn't be a long wait, their wedding was only two months away.

"We should perhaps be getting back now...otherwise your bride to be will be coming down the hall with scrapped knees and perhaps a black eye..."

Hooking her arm back beneath his own, Miho would smile once again she began to walk with Kazuto once more.

"Hard to believe that we're almost there now...seems like it's been only days since you proposed..."

Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Aug 8, 2020 13:24:33 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Not getting cold feet, are we?" The Senju would ask with a chuckle at the obvious pun regarding the country they were now in. But he agreed, it had seemed just like yesterday when he had asked her one time, more nervous than he should have been and then a second time with a simple request after she had taken a walk and had ponder the request that would intertwine their lives. "I know what you mean though." Kazuto said softly towards his wife to be, giving her a warm grin as he would look at her. Thankfully all of the considerations of the event had taken care off, it was only awaiting for them to return from the exams.

"At least we will have a few days to rest when we return." The Senju observed, even if there was some eagerness from both of them to actually get on with the ceremony, he imagines that Miho required that more for herself, the exams this year were shaping to be particularly grueling and he could not imagine that strain and fatigue from the exams doing wonders for her, specially wearing such an elaborate dresses that the Senju Clan traditionally chose to wear for such events. Although he didn't know what she would be wearing on that day. He supposed hat he couldn't for some strange belief of bad luck.

"I'll probably be just a mess of nerves." He said with a short laughter as they would continue to make their way back to the dormitories, passing by a number of stands and even the remnants of their snow fight. But he would imagine that nervousness would be the same for her, perhaps even more so than him as he imagined that all the guests would be looking at her. She said that this would be their day and he agreed, but he honestly believed that once she began walking the aisle, hhe might as well be an afterthought for a few seconds. "Hopefully I won't be so nervous when I see you walking towards me." Kazuto added.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Aug 11, 2020 11:48:52 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

"Those few days will be wonderful...it is strange that I am starting to mind myself missing Konohagakure and we've only been here for a few weeks..."

Inari had really been of great aid in helping her with so much in preparations. Her, as well as Kazuto and his friends as well. There was very little left to do now, save for something that the woman had seemed keen on doing upon the conclusion of these events.

"Inari seemed to suggest that she had something else that she wished to do once we were done here...but would not tell me what it was..."

Miho had a feeling that it might have to do with her make-up, or perhaps to do with her hair seeming to have grown out much since she had begun preparing for the exams. A lot about her was changing, but it was all for the better.

"Have you and others discussed anything special before the big day? I know that most men consider having one last night of fun with a party of some kind..."

A smirk would cross her lips as she couldn't imagine Kazuto going along with such a tradition, though perhaps it would allow him to let his hair down and enjoy himself without the stress of the day to come.

"I was considering if that might be the surprise in which Inari had been hinting toward, but I rather doubt it..."
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Aug 11, 2020 22:18:20 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Hmmm...." The Senju would grumble, his free hand reaching to scratch the back of his head. "Well... I know that Yuuta and Shikajin have thought of something... and that Yusuke would jump on that wagon." Kazuto would remark, remembering the comments from the Gure and the Nara, basically giving him hints of the plans that hatched in their mind that made him feel somewhat ambivalent about a night outing with those three, knowing that they could either go out for drinks or suffering some form prank of even both from his friends. But there was something that didn't sit well with that.

"I'm not sure about going Yusuke and Yuuta can be... eh... too much... He replied. He held them both in great esteem, they were great shinobi and he respected them despite their eccentricities, but their antics could test his patience. And Shikajin was an enigma at best, he wasn't sure if he would take this as a chance to prank him or to simply have something to blackmail him with, althought on that last one he felt it was more his own paranoia than anything else. "I might just skip the whole thing... I rather have a dull night before the wedding than surviving through what they have planned and barely be able to stand the next day."

Kazuto supposed that it was better that he didn't make a fool of himself before the congregation of people or that he forgot the correct words he had to say before the priest and to Miho. But if he was honest to himself, if he could have a choice of what to do, he would just have a dinner with those that he deemed his closest friends, perhaps he was boring and he had little creativity in the way of thing he enjoyed the simpler things of life. "Truth be told... I don't feel particularly interested in what a bachelor party is... I'd settle with a meal and maybe some drinks."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Aug 13, 2020 10:25:55 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

Hearing how the man suspected some plans being made by his friends, it appeared that Kazuto was more so hoping to simply keep things peaceful and just relax with more small aspirations.

Miho might have thought the same of her own event, though she had washed her hands of it to allow for the others to take control. Perhaps not the wisest of choices, but she couldn't think of much trouble to get into within the village that would be too harmful. There was no shame in a little fun and mischief from time to time.

With them coming closer to the temporary living quarters, Miho would smile as she laughed lightly into her hand.

"Well...whatever you decide...I'm sure it will be fun...no pressure placed upon you..."

As she began to turn toward him, she'd stop for a moment as she then leaned in and kissed him upon the lips.

"Just as long as I don't need worry of someone else having to honor of meeting you at the end of the hall..."
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Aug 14, 2020 0:23:57 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

He turned to face her as he heard the melody of her laughter, finding her small gesture, regal and ladylike, having seen it before with her grandmother and some of the elders of the clan. He supposed that both women had spend more time together getting to know each other and thus Miho had picked up some traits from the woman. As his wife to be turned to face him and leaned against him, he felt the familiar brush of her lips against his, dispelling any cold he might've felt, his arms reaching behind her back bringing her closer to him before their lips parted and she would look at him, speaking about hoping that she would not find him with someone else at the alter.

"Why would I do that?" He said as he held his gaze on the young woman, admiring the beauty and the faint smile that began to appear on her lips as she heard his words, and the hazel of her eyes and dark brown shade of her hair. "You're not being jealous, are you?" He asked with a chuckle, awaiting for her answer, finding the idea of her being jealous somewhat funny. Although he understood, after all he could be if another man seemed to try to win her favor by flattery.

"Aside my undying love for you... I rather avid facing your fists." He told her, reassuring her more about his words, albeit with a more teasing tone. That such gentle hands could bring equal amounts of healing and destruction. Still having a healthy fire of the wrath that she could wrought was not a cowards notion, but a practical one. He would imagine that she would feel awful if she caused him some from of injury, but he also didn't feel as he would have to worry about that too much. As they continued their path into the dormitories and into her room proper he would look at her. "I suppose you will want a restful night to sleep, without interruptions?" He said as he pointed a thumb to himself.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Aug 14, 2020 14:18:49 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

"Maybe a little..."

Miho's smile would remain as she answered his question of her being possibly jealous. It wasn't something she was proud of, but she was marrying a very handsome young man. She had the right to be a little jealous every now and then.

Though with comment of there being no such need as he'd be weary of her fists, the young female would laugh lightly as she shook her head.

"I told you that you need not worry of me doing such a thing...unless you wish for us to have that rematch I am owed..."

With a narrowed gaze and a smirk across her lips, Miho would then hold his hands as they stood outside of the building. As he mentioned how she might wish to get a restful night sleep with no interruptions, indicating to himself as being the likely cause, the young woman would nod as she grinned up at him.

"Well...you are a major distraction for me...but I love you for it..."

Kissing him yet again, she'd hug him gently as she then pulled away, holding his hand a bit longer before releasing it.

"Be sure to double check on Kazui later today! Make sure that she eats something healthy and gets just as much rest!"

Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Aug 14, 2020 23:57:22 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"A rematch?" He would reply after her suggestion and smile. Last time their spar had being one sided, and even then he had to restraint himself not to harm her. But back then she didn't have full command of the awe inspiring strength that her fists could not manifest back then. But he considered that now, their fight would be more even and such idea was not terrible idea after all. "Perhaps." Kazuto would answer his fiance. "Perhaps we can find a secluded place when we leave for our honeymoon or we could wait until we return to have that spar... Whatever you think its best."

He offered, knowing that she would be enticed by the idea. After all she was a warrior at heart as well as a healer. Beneath the calm face, he knew that the want for action and combat burned and boiled from time to time and he could believe that even in such a time that would be dedicate more to relaxation, she could be persuaded for them to have a friendly spar, certainly just to do something than just bathing under the sun and swimming. "Well, we can do something like that if you please."

As they would finally reach the dormitories and her expressing that indeed he was a substantial distraction, he would green before feeling her lips brush his once more before he felt the soft embrace of her arms around his neck before she stepped away, signaling that it was time for both to part. It was understandable, after all she needed to begin to concentrate, not before telling him that he should check on his young apprentice, causing him to close his eyes and smile slightly before shaking his head and looking at his would be wife. "Aye, Milady." He added before giving her a subtle nod and departing as she entered the building before turning towards the next building where he knew Kazui was housed.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS