Warm Encouragement - [Miho]

fallen blades
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 17, 2020 15:03:26 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Warm Encouragement

"Right..."

Agreeing with his reminder of them having each other, no matter the situation, the two would once again begin their walk, Miho now looking upon the scarf that had been tied about her neck. With the mention of her aim having gotten better, the female would blink as she smirked, the added comment of him perhaps being hard to miss included in his statement.

"Well...Heh heh...there is that..you are rather tall..."

Looking to the ice sulptures as well, the young woman would smile as she then leaned forward before holding her hands behind her back.

"Look at that...hard to find stuff like that in Konoha...barely even see them during the winter..."

It was rare for the village to get snow at times, especially to the point that ice came after. So the sight alone was impressive to say the least. Not to mention the talent and skill it would take to make such images come to life in such a way. Yukigakure, despite it's frozen climate, was filled with it's own special wonders.

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

tag || || notes || here ||
Kaze has written 1,299 posts
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 19, 2020 21:00:53 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

"Well then." He said as he grinned after hearing the words about his height. "I suppose I look taller when I stand next to you." He said, pointing the obvious at the difference in their height, although he imagined that whenever she used his chest as a pillow she didn't mind the height difference then. "I shall make my best attempt to look smaller and duck when we have our next snow fight." He promised her as he placed his arm around her shoulder at the sight of the ice sculpture that looked more like a frozen fountain than anything else. At the sight of it he heard her comments about it.

"Hmmm... Our winters aren't as cold as they're here." Kazuto observed as he began to take a look at the nature of the ice piece, unsure of whether it was a carving or something that had been formed naturally, following the cycle of freezing, or if it had been created by the unnatural means of Jutsu. "They certainly don't lack the raw materials to build it." He said as he tried to find a crack, a flaw, something amiss among the soft curvature that would suggest irregular chipping, mistaken carving, a crack in the blue-white crystal as much as there were cracks as much as they would be from marble, stone or even wood that had been cut and carved.

"It must be a technique." Kazuto mused, speaking more about to himself that to his fiance. Almost in the same way that some of his techniques could take a form and shape of something he desired, much in the same vein of how his senbonzakura was held a form of beauty among the deadly petals that he could summon and create. Then as he felt her eyes on him, he would softly turn to look at her. "See?" He would say pointing out at the soft curves of the frozen fountain. "It's like it just formed like that... or someone with incredible skill with Katon slowly melted the ice away."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,168 posts
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 21, 2020 13:12:50 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Warm Encouragement

Kazuto seemed almost lost within the sculpture for a moment, musing to himself as he personally investigated it. Perhaps it was more intriguing the closer one looked upon it. This was enough to prompt Miho to do the same, looking over it as she began to examine it.

He wasn't wrong in stating that they wouldn't lack in the materials to create such a piece. After all, their surroundings were nearly nothing but ice. Still, there was something off as even artist left some signature of their own handy work. Be it a small blot upon the page that didn't fit, or perhaps even a unknown mistake that was closely hidden away as to only be made aware by a true observer. So far, Miho had not spotted anything, which would seem to come to mind to Kazuto as well when he drew himself away from it to state his findings.

This wasn't something that was carved out at all, it was made through sheer technique. The manipulation of Ice itself.

"Hyoton?"

Looking back at her fiance, the young woman would watch as he indicated the smoothness of the frozen fountain, noting how it could either be done by this means, or crafted by something truly skilled in Katon to slowly melt it into it's perfect shape. Either way, it was an amazing feat.

"Hmm...Though even with Katon, it would still be difficult to shape in such a way without some kind of edge or even imprint of it's connection to it...such as an edge or perhaps even signs of where the craftsman even began..."

"You'd be correct...that is why it is in fact done with Ice Release..."

Hearing the voice from behind them, an older male would approach the two as he seemed to nod in his head and smile warmly. He was bundled over quite well, proving that even those native to these lands weren't immune to the cold, hands covered in gloves as his silver hair matched his short trimmed beard.

"When one no longer works as a shinobi...you tend to use your skills for more recreational usage..."

Looking over to the piece, he'd then turn back as he spoke again.

"This was for the exams, though I have many more that are more expressive...you can find them all around the village if you look close enough..."

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 23, 2020 0:37:10 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Kazuto turned, hearing the voice of an elderly man as he confirmed his suspicions about the creation of the sculpture and nodded. He supposed that was true, that at some point everyone retired and even as he was not even close to the apogee of what his body, his wit, his skills and guile could give the village, the idea of someday retiring was one that had lurked inside his mind from time to time. Looking at the proud work of the man, he understood that the Yuki from this land that had used the abilities granted to him by the chance that had happened at the beginning of his existence. "It is quite beautiful." He managed to utter as he observed the shine of the crystal as the sun began to set in the west and the northern lights shone brighter.

"Well thank you, young man." The old man would say, retaining his smile. "You seem to have a finer appreciation for beauty I would say." He said winking at him before nodding towards the sculpture and then to Miho. He supposed that he couldn't argue with him, even when he had explained that his reasons for sharing his life with his fiance were motivated beyond the physical attraction. "I was lucky, I'm not the easiest person to get along... but other than that, I can barely say I dabble in art, I'm not as skilled as you are I'm afraid." He admitted.

He liked to stare to art, to examine it and understand the artists motives behind it, to work lumps of wood into something that seemed good even if it was rough, he enjoyed the aspect of carving something to convey a message in the raw material that wood could provide. But he wouldn't call that art of such caliber, his imagination had been placed in creation of techniques that would be beautiful, but that that they were upon their intention deadly. "No... I think, I think there's something of an artist in you." The old man told him and the Senju did little but smirk.

"What do you think Miho?" He asked softly, trying to get her point on view. "There's an artist in me?" He doubted it such, at least the things he had made with his hands couldn't be called such, at least not by his definition.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 23, 2020 10:26:34 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

While flattered at the comment of Kazuto having an eye for beauty, the young woman would smile as she then looked on as Kazuto did his best to show his humility in claiming it was mostly luck. Though at his statement that he hardly dabbled in art, the female would blink for a moment and then turn back as the older male seemed to think that there was a bit of an artist within the shinobi.

With the question being shifted upon her, Miho would place one hand beneath her face, her expression shifting to one of thought before then turning back to Kazuto with a small smile.

"Well..I have seen you make some miraculous things back at home..so I can see you having an artistic side..."

Though she certainly wouldn't claim him to be a Senju, especially in a foreign country, and while he was not one of the great artists of their time, he was very capable of making some grand works when he put his mind to it.

"Heh heh....Art comes in all kinds of forms....What makes an artist great is when they find their own way of expression...a baker is an artist...a foreman...when ya find your cinch in this world and follow through with ya best, your an artist in my book.."

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

last edit by Senju Miho on Jul 23, 2020 10:27:40 GMT -5
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 25, 2020 2:49:27 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

He nodded as he heard the kind words of the man and smiled only to himself briefly before eyeing the man and bowing to him as a gesture of thank you. He supposed that there was some form of artistry in the way he did things, in the way he trained and conceived new techniques in his mind. And if the man that had used his jutsu to sculpt such beautiful forms of art had labelled him of worthy of having that designation. "Thank you." He would finally said before giving the man a curt nod as he pulled Miho towards him. "For your kind words and your honesty sir, we shall see each other around." he told the man as both he and Miho would depart, following the path that seemed to circle around Byakuya.

"Kind man, that one." He would tell her before turning at her. "So... what sort of miraculous things you refer to?" He said, actually curious about what she meant. Kazuto had followed his path as a shinobi with the intention of following his duty, seeking no praise or accolades, just to do what he needed to do for the sake of the village. He had stumbled, he had made mistakes like anyone else, as the snow crunched beneath their feet he would await for her answer.

"Well... I do suppose that enduring your headstrong tendencies are kind of miraculous." He told her in a teasing tone, bracing himself for the hit on his arm that he was accustomed too every time that he would manage to tease her, which he knew it was fine with her, after all she knew that he loved everything about her, even the seeming defects that he would mention. "Or not losing my patience with my brothers..." The Senju said with a groan as he rubbed his temples and eyes at the idea of having to deal with them, or even, having to invite them to the wedding.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 25, 2020 11:01:00 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

"I had actually been referring to the new garden happening to survive my attempts at caring for it....to the point that their even appear to be plants there that I had not put into the ground.."

Waving politely to the sculpture as they began to depart, a smirk crossed the woman's face as she looked toward him as she awaited his reaction, the two now once again moving through the streets as they examined the rest of the sights before them. With the mention of the man's brothers though, she found it strange that she had not so much as made introductions with the men as of yet. Of course, she also imagined that it might have much to do with them being busy or perhaps somewhat resentful toward the position of Clan Head not coming to either of them.

"How are they doing? I can imagine that it is less than pleasant with that tone of voice..."

Raising her brow, Miho would wait for him to answer, keeping close to him as they moved passed the various vendors in the strip, many of which from villages across the great nations.

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 27, 2020 1:34:47 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Doing the same." Kazuto replied in a hushed tone. Their antics gave him a headache to deal with, as if the fact that they had decided to whore and drink their way around to an early grave and leave him with the check to pay the damage, to deal with the offended powers, use as much diplomacy as he could muster to solve the problems that they had caused. Their last few interactions had been less than productive. Itama had acted as if the meeting was an inconvenience to him as it took him away from his leisure activities and therefore ignoring the commands from the ruling Head of the Clan. Of the two, Itama was the most innocuous Kazuto had realized.

He cared not for the politics and the position and whatever shred of abilities he may have had when he had become a shinobi had been placed in a secondary position as he simply enjoyed the pleasures of life. It was a pity, for surely the combined heritage of the Senju and Uzumaki clans would have certainly wrought something great had it being directed with great zeal. Kosuke however was the more belligerent of the three brothers. And when he had the time to spite, to rage, to seek to cause strife he would do so when the time came. It was with him that Kazuto clashed the most. Their last conversation being filled with vitriol and venom from both parts and the meeting had almost come into blows had not their grandmother intervened.

"Unfeeling bastard..." Kazuto muttered. "That what Kosuke called me." The Senju said. The insult hadn't bothered him, he knew that the older man had called him that to remind him of his origins and to see if he could crack the mask of stoicism that he projected. But that was what Kazuto had become to his elder brother, a living insult, censure from their father that had deemed him lacking and unworthy of the throne that had been granted to an illegitimate child. "He was always choleric as much as Itama is melancholic and despondent." He surmised, remembering something he had heard about early medical theories about the four substances that shaped the physical and mental characteristics of a person. "I guess that means Tsuume was sanguine and I'm phlegmatic?" He added with a chuckle. "I suppose that would give some credence to his insult, but I won't give him that satisfaction."

The truth however was, that despite the differences, a part of him had hoped that they could get along, but their difference proved far too great to find some reconciliation or common ground. But any chance had been shattered by the time that he had not bothered to show at Tsuume's funeral or for their father. He hadn't even being there to be for his own mother whereas Kazuto had shown empathy towards a woman that probably held some scorn towards him. "I fear however that given their inclinations of inheriting my fathers worse traits, the likelihood of them siring children is... Well... quite likely." He added, scratching his chin. "The truth is.... I don't want to see them in your..." He stopped before saying something that was not entirely correct. "No... our day. They will not spoil it to spite us, I will not allow it."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 27, 2020 17:06:45 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

"Do you truly believe that they would go so far?"

Her expression was serious as she asked such a question. Though she was becoming more and more aware of the struggle for position within the Senju Clan, Miho had assumed that such a conflict would not exceed past such things as ceremony.

Still, in the end it was perhaps a likely scenario that these men would be so underhanded. Despite them all basically being family.

"If so, then perhaps it would be best to exclude them from the wedding...though I wish it weren't so ...I'd honestly would have liked to have them there for such an important step in our lives...your life..."

Of course, had they become an issue, Miho wouldn't have been against the idea of dealing with them personally. Wedding or not....

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 28, 2020 13:30:12 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Its not a matter of if, Miho." Kazuto replied. "They will given the chance and if there's no chance they will create it." He knew that of them, because he understood that beneath the choler and despondent natures his brothers harbored towards him, towards the clan and everything else that wasn't to their own personal benefit there was a bitterness born out of being deemed unworthy children to their father. The old man had treated them all like expendable extensions of himself, Kazuto had realized that soon and in life Tsuume had understood the psyche of their progenitor so they weren't really affected by it, but his brothers were, they felt that something they had been entitled to had been robbed to them.

"Knowing them, they would be rather drunk and might say things to offend you regardless of the risk." It wasn't that terrible to imagine, after all they had both expressed their disdain on Miho just by merit of lineage and how it would sully the esteem and honor of the Senju Clan, yet when they had spoken about it, they had done so with a palpable fear in their words, a tremble in their tone as they courted meeting the anger of their younger brother. But he had also stopped caring about what they would utter in whispers away from him.

"Personally, I think we do them a favor by not inviting them." He said, smiling despite himself. "Broken ribs and bones and a whole lot more of trauma doesn't sound terribly appealing." He told her, making allusion to the monstrous strength that she could bring forth and that would likely come out if Miho's patience ran out. He had never seen her truly angry, perhaps upset at something he had told her to which he quickly apologized, but he was certain that a part of him could bear looking at his bride punching his siblings through a wall, he could even imagine the whole reception cheering at her. "Better they don't meet you. For their own safety."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 28, 2020 20:48:14 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

"If you say so...."

A smile crossed her lips as she knew who she was refering to in terms of broken limbs and ribs. Of course, Miho likely being the one responsible for such events and possibly making the mood quite sour in the long term.

Still, on the subject of people being invited, they had quite the list so far. Though there was one name that seemed to be somewhat missing from it. The woman who had held Kazuto's heart before. Kawai Sada...

The two had yet to formally meet, though she had heard enough about the woman to make her curious. Even more so, she knew of the previous relationship in which she had with her husband to be. While the wedding was mostly open, it seemed that her name was a matter of question as she wondered if it was for one reason or another. Still, a part of her wanted to ask.

"What of Sada?"

She allowed the question to linger within the air, waiting for Kazuto to answer as she continued to move beside him.

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 29, 2020 11:13:12 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"S.." He stumbled as he tried to repeat the name. "Sada... what about Sada?" He managed to say after a brief stutter. He looked at Miho and wondered why would she speak of her. It wasn't exactly a subject he was comfortable with and the shame and guilt of how things had ended was something that he still carried within him. As he looked ahead and his expression soured he tried to wrap his head on why would Miho want her there. Or if she wanted to talk with the woman. Theories came of this being some sort of cruel teasing joke to a test to see if his commitment to his fiance had wavered at all but he quickly dismissed it entirely.

"Don't know." He finally repeated. Which was a measure of truth. As ANBU and as knowing the significance of what she was, Kazuto had an idea of her movements within the village. But other to were he went he really didn't involve himself with her affairs. "And... Given the circumstances on how things ended, I might as well be a nonentity to her. She might be asking why you're marrying the thin air." He was aware that, to her, he did not exist. And he could not hold that against her, the way he had acted had been less than ideal, it was perhaps one of the things that he regretted, not telling her instead just merely fading away.

"Can't say she would even agree speaking with you if you wanted to reach out. I can't say if she would be interested in attending even if things had ended well." He said before turning to Miho, as he tried to to have some understanding about what were her intentions to her questions. "I'm sorry Miho, but, help me to understand. Why mention her? Why would you like to meet her?"

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 29, 2020 14:01:33 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

It was a curious thing to bring about, though Miho was firm in her mention of the woman. There was certainly a mysterious air about the woman that she had no idea about, and just what her time with the man had been. Perhaps it didn't really matter now that it was over, though it was simply a thought that came into her mind.

"Maybe it doesn't matter....though then again, I don't even know if I would want to talk to the woman if she considers you as nothing..."

A smirk crossed her lips as she then looked down for a moment.

"I guess I was simply curious about her....there had to be something that drew you two together..."

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 30, 2020 2:09:19 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Chance." He replied almost immediately to Miho after he question, deciding not to elaborate on the mission that saw them enter a strange tryst after its conclusion. He supposed that his fiance didn't need to listen to all the details that had transpired and he wasn't feeling like disclosing those details either out of a sense of not making Miho feel uncomfortable or worse yet that she wasn't as attractive as the Uzumaki, giving her an unwanted distraction when at the moment what she required was some form of concentration and sound mind before the exams began. But even saw if there were any doubts in her mind, he would do his best to put them to rest.

"Truth of the matter is that Sada... well she's like fire." He would begin, trying to find some adjective that might work. He supposed that it was fitting considered the coloration of her red mane. "She is... Passion, beautiful to see from the distance, but at the end fire will consume you. Only fools would chose fire over water and earth all the time." He concluded the reflection, hopefully making that she would understand the meaning behind his words. He would then turn at her, trying to find a chink in the neutral expression that would reign in her features trying to see what her reaction could be.

"It was an incompatibility about what we wanted from each other that wilted what had happened, I admit... I could have been far more gracious." He admitted and felt the same shame that would surface every time that the Uzumaki's name was brought forth. "But what she wanted was far different to what I wanted... Although I'm not sure she's entirely aware of what she wants, perhaps she wants the adoration from many... But I suspect it might be something to fill a void." He said, airing his hypothesis out the interaction that he had with her.

However, all of that, didn't give him the same disquiet he felt about the prospect of the woman being the Kyubi's Jinchuriki and how unconcerned she seemed to be of the fact that if she wasn't careful she could be a ticking time bomb within the village unless she would manage to tame the beast and use her powers for the village. That too, he kept quiet, deciding it best not to divulge the secrets he knew within a foreign nation. "...Well... that is my opinion."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Aug 3, 2020 13:09:02 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

"I see..."

There was a silence that lingered between the two after Kazuto finished his explanation, leading to Miho holding her hands in front of her as she rubbed the back of her hand. The way he described the relationship showed that there were indeed two sides to be seen in it, and while Kazuto did admit that perhaps there was something that he could have done to help within fixing it, it came down to the two of them simply not wishing for the same things.

In a way, perhaps that was where the two relationships differed as Miho had always told Kazuto of her goals and him his. It was something that had held up for the most part, the two of them talking about things and expressing their feelings on certain things that each other did. They supported one another and attempted to be there for when the other was in trouble or conflicted.

In her quiet, the female would release a breath as she then closed her eyes.

"It was...wrong for me to ask..I'm sorry if it was unsettling for you to think on it.."

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-