Warm Encouragement - [Miho]

fallen blades
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 10, 2020 1:27:58 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

As they continued walking, he felt his wife leaning against him as an individual ran pass them, moving ad a great haste as if there were a fire that needed tending. He wondered for a second what could be that required such attention to make him almost tumble with the rest of the multitude that walked through the city. Placing his hand on Miho's hip he brought her even closer as his eyes watched the individual, recognizing him as a male by stature and build from the distance, rising an eyebrow before he murmured something for only his fiance to hear. Wonder what got him on such a hurry." He mused out loud before he would hear the voice of Miho, talking about him as her fingers reached and pushed away the few renegade locks of his hair, looking at him and speaking about his father.

At first he felt surprised to know that she had met his father, remarking that there was little similarity in demeanor but if there was anything that he had inherited physically from him, then it had been enhanced. He looked at her with a blank stare as he tried to process the meaning of her words. She had called him handsome before, in those private moments away from eyes that they shared together, she had whispered those words to his ears before and had made the process accepting his appearance for what it was even if there were some that said that save for the teal-green eyes and brown hair he had, he was almost a copy of his father. He felt some warmth reach his cheeks before he turned away from her sight, trying to compose himself.

To think that she would still have that form of effect to him made him laugh as it was something only she could do. But after that was done, he would turn to look at her, bearing a smile as the sound of people bartering and the fatty scents of food being cooked. "You tended him?" He asked, not showing any discomfort or a bad mood about that. "When he was ill?" It had to be by the time they had begun to date, before he had died and had anointed him as his successor.

"If... If he treated you badly." The Senju spoke with some shame as if he had, knowing that whilst he wasn't responsible for the actions of he father. He knew how the man had been, how he could have been rude to those that sought to hekp him with that damn pride of his could get in the way. "Well... I'm sorry if he was unkind." He said apologetically before he gave her a hint of a smile. "At least he didn't drove you away from me."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,168 posts
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 10, 2020 12:58:14 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Warm Encouragement

"That was indeed one of the times...he was much more somber within the hospital...I don't think he recognized me from our first meeting when I was much younger..."

While her clan had not been a prominent one, her family had been invited to some of their village gatherings as more of a pleasantry at best. She had seen the man when he was much more within his prime, though he had barely acknowledge her, and even less so her father upon speaking with them. If anything, she imagined he was simply very sure of himself and of his position as a clan head. Though seeing him within a hospital bed, she imagined knowing of one's death had a way of humbling everyone.

Miho had seen it in a sense, many times when those were coming to see the end.

"Theres no need to apologize...I imagine that he had a lot of his mind...he was at least civil...I have had patients that were far less so..."

With a calm expression upon her face, she'd continue to lean into him as she heard his comment of how he was happy that her father likely rude behavior had not driven her away.

"I wouldn't have let it change how I feel about you...you know that.."

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

tag || || notes || here ||
Kaze has written 1,299 posts
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 11, 2020 3:06:53 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"I know... I know." He replied, feeling content for her words of reassurance that meeting Ryotaro had done if anything to dissuade her from pursuing their bond that had blossomed into the love they now shared. It was just hard however to escape the ever present shadow of who his father had been. The great shinobi with such martial skill and charisma that could won over enemies easily. His father had been born to be a first among equals and it seemed that every single trait necessary to carve his name alongside other legends had been handed to him. But as time and age caught to him, as he found weakness of character in himself, he could not rule himself any longer.

That his children had inherited the best and worse of his traits had been expected. Kazuto supposed that he had to count himself as lucky, if any of the ability that his father had was something he inherited but quickly discarded such thought. Non of his own skills, his abilities or dexterity had been of that man's creation. It had been his. But still that shadow persisted and as he felt the embrace of the beauty next to him, a part of him felt safer, enough to open that unhealed wound. "It's just difficult I suppose... I know you said I don't necessarily resemble him, but my grandmother tells me I remind her of him... Although she did mention I don't show the same bravado he did... Or that I don't laugh or smile as much." He would then turn and looked at her, hazel eyes meeting his own green. "At least when you're not around that is." A smile followed those words.

"But... Sometimes I heard the off-comment from an Elder that what I do, how I act, is how he would have." The words didn't bother him as much, as he kept the stoic nature that he had been known for since he has assume who he was destined to become. But sometimes it did made him harbor doubts, minuscule as they were. He would look at Miho again. "I'm sorry that I burden you down with this..." Kazuto told her in an apologetic tone. But he knew that she would tell him not to apologize. That they were there for each other to speak about anything that would disquiet their minds, in fact he was sure that if continued to apologize she would scold him and that idea somewhat amused him.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 11, 2020 7:43:20 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Warm Encouragement

Miho would listen to him. It was no different than what she usually did, but this was something that Kazuto needed her to do. It was a back and forth with their relationship, and perhaps what made it stronger. They were capable of being open with each other, and it was a trait that they had come to depend upon more than ever in the last few months.

"Hey...don't be sorry for talking to me...if we're to be honest, it is something that we at times lack in doing when we need to..."

Taking his hand as they continued to walk, the young woman would close her eyes as she released a breath.

"Mostly due to us both not being the most open of people...but we did say that we would try and fix that..."

As the streets seemed to blur together as their distance seemed far shorter from the living quarters than it was, the young medic would then look down for a moment as she began to speak.

"I hear such comments too, though they aren't as generous...at least in terms of what my role will be within the Clan. Perhaps due to my common background...but I like to think that in the end, we are still who we choose to be...and perhaps you do share some similarities to your father, but you are not going to become him..."

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 11, 2020 11:17:35 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"I think you're right." He would reply. He supposed that even for the similarities that could have existed between the two, the differences would remain more prominent as he did everything in his power to separate himself from his father. As he heard Miho tell him about the less flattering words that she had heard, he did his best to hide the anger at the elders for insulting her because of her background, of what her clan had done and the fear that such union would besmirch the name of the Senju Clan. As he squeezed her hand as a form to reassure her and get her attention he would look at her reassuringly. "Nonsense... My grandmother has told me you are learning well of what your duties would entail." In truth he wasn't sure of what the Lady of the Clan did beyond the upkeep of the residence of the Head of the Clan.

"Besides. I don't care what they think of you or your family." He said quietly yet with conviction. What had happened happened and as she had told him, what those that had become before her didn't determine her destiny. And what should matter the most was the most was that he chose her and she had done chose him. "I will say they are still holding a grudge because I rejected the suggestion to arrange a marriage with another clan." Which considering who his uncle was, he was almost certain that he was behind it. If he could mistreat his own daughter, turning his back on her, then he could believe he would do so with his illegitimate nephew and the woman he was about to wed. The old man would get a surprise to when he had to deal with his stubbornness and how headstrong Miho could be.

"Speaking of that." Kazuto said, deciding that changing the subject might be for the better. "I was thinking that perhaps we could have a framed picture of your parents with us." He said, hoping that she would find the gesture something she would appreciate. "Or... at least we could have Kazui holding the picture after she concludes her duties as flower girl." He said with a chuckle. But it was the right thing to do. "I wonder if they would've approved of me..." Kazuto murmured, voicing his thoughts.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 11, 2020 13:03:49 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

Kazuto seemed to believe that no matter what anyone said, he had made his choice and it was her. Despite having been advised to an arranged marriage, he picked Miho. A smile curled over her face as she listened to him, nodding her head as he seemed to have regained his usual confidence back, actually adding to her own as they decided their own fates would be joined together and not apart.

As he mentioned the idea of perhaps having a picture of her parents at the ceremony, perhaps even having Kazui hold it after she had finished her own duties for the event, Miho would hold a blank expression as she then nodded as she did her best to keep her composure. While they wouldn't be there physically, having them there in spirit was a comfort.

"I think that is a great idea..."

Holding her gentle smile, the question of if they would have approved of Kazuto as a suitor for their daughter did bring a small laugh from the woman, releasing her breath as she held her hands behind her back.

"Well...my mother...would have adored you...likely for the fact that you are an accomplished shinobi and happened to change her wild daughter into a more mature woman...or so she'd probably think..as for my father....no...he wouldn't have liked you off the bat..."

With a grin, she'd then hold her hands up as if to be sure not to cause offense.

"Not until you actually beat him in combat...he was traditional like that...and you'd probably have a hard run with him too...he was one the best swordsman within the clan, and a war veteran...I can remember him actually cutting through ten layers of refined steel without so much as a ripple effect before they instantly split in half..."

Remembering this, she'd continue to smile as she then shook her head.

"But...after all that...he'd probably laugh and say that your worthy of my hand...probably take you out for a drink and tell everyone how you were his son in law..."

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 12, 2020 11:07:56 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Surely she would also remark how you picked such a handsome man?" Kazuto would add to her words, echoing her recent statement about his physical appearance. But he could only smile at the idea of her mother thinking that he would be fully able to tame her 'wild' daughter into a more mature woman. Ever since he had met her, Miho had seemed rather independent and fairly stubborn more often than not, he supposed that when she was younger, before the time she trained under the snake sage was when she was wild. But then again he had seen that rogue glint that shined every so often as one of such wild ideas happened to cross her mind.

However the idea of her father not approving of him at first made him chuckle, mostly because he thought of it as rather old fashioned to have to fight her father for the right and privilege of gaining her hand. Although he had to admit that the hypothetical to fight him would have been something he would have accepted gladly and without any hesitation. But the words that his fiance used implied that if they were to fight, then Kazuto would most likely emerge the victorious, even if the prowess with the sword was something of legend, even among his own kin. Still, he would have liked that, that familiar setting in which he would have been accepted as their family by them. "I would've liked that... to meet them." The Senju told her softly.

"She would have approved you." He told her as they passed a few food stalls, dodging the few individuals that had clustered around the source of warmth and food. He turned to look at her as he had left mention of his mother as if it were obvious. "She would've loved you just because you were a medic, but she would have approved your gentle and honest nature. And likely sided with you in any argument." He said with a chuckle. "Would I over burden Kazui if I ask her to hold a frame with her picture as well?"

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 13, 2020 10:31:19 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

"Heh heh...she would in fact..."

At the thought of her own mother likely gushing over Kazuto's appearance, it did bring a bit of laughter from the young woman as the two continued to walk onward. The streets were starting to become less crowded, likely due to the scattered events in regard to the exams and those who had come to view them. It was as much of a tradition as with any other nation wide gathering, as those from all over were in attendance to see just how the next generation of shinobi would fair against one another or simply on their own.

In his question of if he may be burdening Kazui with the request, Miho would blink as she then placed one hand toward her chest, speaking as she stared up at him.

"I should probably be the one to ask her...it is my parents and perhaps it would be much less of a extra weight if she knows it for me. Though I imagine it can wait till after the first round of the exams. She needs to focus..."

It was similar for herself as well, considering that she too was here for the same goal. They had both prepared for this, and now would come the time to show just how far their training had taken them..

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 13, 2020 21:18:44 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"You sound..." The Senju said with a smile. "Rather motherly I would say." It was something that he had begun to notice, that she would be concern for those that she didn't have a direct bond or concerned for those that were younger or smaller than her. Perhaps it wasn't without merit her statement that she had grown more mature ever since he had met her. Becoming a figure of counsel as well as she was one of patience and understanding. Always willing o listen and willing to give objective and pinpoint advice for the correct moment, without any form of hesitation.

"I think you might be spending too much time with my grandmother, you'll soon start sounding like her." The Senju said in a teasing code. However despite his small jest he appreciated the care that she gave to his own apprentice, treating her almost like family, letting her eat with them and even stay to sleep in their same house. He knew that the young Uchiha deserved the same chance for happiness that they had received and he was glad that Miho had breached beyond the barriers that he had with Kazui of just a mere master and apprentice.

"But you're right. That can wait. If we tell her she might be more excited for the wedding that we're. Specially for carrying pictures of your parents and my mother." He supposed that seeing it as an honor was a way to accept such task. He would then look at Miho, wondering if he was also bothering her in some way, although he believed that if that was the case she would inform him about it. "And how about you? Are you ready for exams?" He knew she was, but he wanted to hear the conviction coming from her lips, he wanted to see her fists punching the very air and tearing everything asunder and let her have victory as she became a Chunin.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 13, 2020 21:33:13 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

"Am I?...I'm really trying not to...but she a really special girl...and I do see her becoming a great shinobi one day...especially if you continue to guide her..."

Miho had never considered herself as a mother. In truth, she didn't think that she'd actually be engaged either. Still, life had a way of surprising you in many different ways. Much like her bond with Kazui. While the girl had been distant, she had shown more wisdom than she had in dealing with grief and loss. Though she imagined that she had her own internal struggles, her advice had allowed Miho some semblance of peace for the first time in years. She wasn't haunted by her dreams as much anymore, and writing letters to her family had given her some needed perspective.

Though being compared to Kazuto's grandmother was both horrifying and yet also wonderful in the same way, she'd shake her head as she laughed lightly into her hand before releasing a breath and a whisper.

"Careful...she might be able to hear you from across so many nations..."

The woman was strong and wonderful...not to mention understanding in an sagely way. She hadn't judged her as harshly as much of the other members within the clan. She had openly accepted her, and had taken her time to teach her more of the customs within the Senju. So to be in comparison to her, while somewhat terrifying, it was also a way of her knowing that she was at least going to one day be as wise as the woman...one day...

Though there was no hurry for such things...

Miho would one day be able to take such a role in her own time...but when it came the exams...that was a bit different...

"Honestly...I don't know...I feel as though I am ready...but a part is still afraid of what could happen...I have done them before and failed...and I also attempted to be a Sage and failed at that too...I know that I promised myself that I would do my best...but even now I question if even my best would be good enough..."

She held a calm expression, looking to the side as she continued to keep her hands behind her, though soon looking toward one of them as she released a breath.

"I just know that whatever happens...I am going to marry you...and if that means that I do not progress into a Chunin...I can live with that..because I love you...and I want to be with you...just because one dream might fail..it does not mean that another can't be just as fulfilling....though...I would like to be at least somewhat more certified to continue practicing medicine..."

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 13, 2020 22:13:27 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Oh..." Kazuto replied, eyes widening as she would regale him with the insecurities that she had, the nervousness that seemed to be within her. The small moments of hesitation, the look in her face were like a flaw found in a statue that wax had not been able to fully hide, a chink in an armor of stoicism that matched his and even the waves in a pond after a pebble had been tossed into it. A warm smile would return to his features as he heard the words that pledged love to him a life alongside him being good enough. And while he would appreciate it, he also wanted her to step from his own shadow, to be more than his wife and the lady of one of the most ancient and noble clans in not only the village but the world itself.

"Have I told you why I fell for you?" He said as he looked ahead, to the horizon and and the appearance of the aurora borealis as the sun began to set and tinged the night sky orange with its dying light. He let the question hung there between them, his hands in his back as they passed next to a stone fence that like the rest of houses and buildings and even the road itself had been covered by a recent blizzard. "Sure... I was smitten by your beauty... But when I met you, I felt guilty for unwittingly insulting you. It was unkind of me to assume things." He told her as his hand quickly slide over the snow covered fence and quietly began to collect snow inside his gloved hand.

"But when I got to know you, to understand how heart worked, how you have endured. I had to admire it." He said with a smile as he continued to look ahead, now sure that her hazel eyes were glued to him. "Your eyes weren't so bright back then, I saw grief in them...." The Senju told her, looking at her with a smile as he returned the look back at her. "But I also saw hope, conviction and an indomitable spirit. The fires were dulled but they endured." Kazuto told her holding the smile. "And that was what I fell in love with... that and the gentleness you show beneath your calm demeanor." It was perhaps more poetic than what he had intended, but he believed in each word as if it had been burned into his soul. "I have no doubt, that your preparation, your skill and your endurance will serve you well my love." With that he took a few steps away, the snow crunching beneath his feet as he hit the ball of snow that he formed within his hands.

"However..." He said, looking over his shoulder, barely unable to contain joy from his voice. "Should you find yourself in need to calm your nerves... There is an ANBU technique to help with that, allow me to demonstrate." He said and suddenly he turned away, arm arcing as muscles tensed, a orb of white snow in his right hand that was released from his fingers, it would be one second and at such short distance he could not miss, the snowball would then fly through the frigid air, striking in between her neck and right shoulder as laughter filled the air between them.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 14, 2020 11:39:40 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

It felt as though the two were indeed having a moment, his words reaching as he gave her the truth of what it was about her that he fell for in their first meeting. It was something that he had mentioned in parts, but not to a full definition as he was at this time. It was the hope, conviction and the indomitable will that seemed to reflect within her gaze. Though at the time, she certainly was filled with grief and regret, the familiar term of her internal fire came again, this time for Kazuto as he mentioned how they had been dimmed, but they endured under the stress that seemed to surround her life.

But that had changed...in a great part due to him...

As she found herself smiling upon hearing this, he seemed to believe that she would be able to do this, and that her preparations were not in vain. In nodding in acceptance of this, she would watch as he seemed to suggest that he had a way to help her further, prompting the young woman to blink as she tilted her head to the side.

He appeared to have collected something within his hand, but she had almost been so drawn into the conversation that she had barely noticed. It was only until something was thrown from his hand during his supposed demonstration, the ball impacting against her neck that Miho would freeze, mouth open in shock and surprise as the young man began to laugh after hitting her with a snowball.

"Gah!...You did not just do that?"

Narrowing her eyes, Miho would hold a smirk as she quickly drew herself low to the ground, retrieving some of the snow into her hand as she laughed while tossing it in his direction, engaging him in this mild snowball fight.

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 14, 2020 22:23:03 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Oh, but I did." The Senju said with a grin he looked at the fading shock and then the grin that appeared in her face, as the worries that she had carried by the looming exams seemed to disappear with his words and then the so 'secret ANBU method' to relax. He was glad that she would relax, albeit in this way and even as he would be in the receiving end of a barrage of snowballs he would endure it. He loved that grin of hers, the shocked look and the inherent cheerfulness that was about to start in their impromptu snow fight, mirroring her he would begin to collect snow, pack it between his gloves as he felt the first cold kiss of the snow strike him on the shoulder, the neck and then the side of the head.

He would then return with an own fusillade of snow balls as he jumped behind the stone fence, the thud of impacts on the cold stone resounded before he would peek over again and return the fire at his fiance. The fight became a back and forth, with both connecting strikes that under normal circumstances would have taken anyone of any snow fight. But at this point he assumed that they both were passed caring for the rules and just having fun, just keeping away the thoughts of an exam. Perhaps it wasn't exactly the most orthodox thing to do, but he would do all in his power to make sure that she her doubts would not cloud her judgment.

A good twenty minutes had passed before he jumped over the fence, spotting at her and charged at her, laughter escaping his lips as he held two snowballs, one in each hand, he felt the strike of the snow balls crashing against his face, chest and knees, tossing both of the snowballs he held in his hand he would then tackle down Miho, falling into a mound of snow, feeling the sweet of the exertion cool upon the skin of his face before he would look at her.

"Are... are you... relaxed enough?" He asked with a grin, as he cleaned the snow off his face and sat on the snow, his eyes resting on her, hoping that a measure of reassurance had been restored to her. "Miho... All I said, every single last word. I meant it." He said, knowing that she would believe him for that it wasn't something that he would just say like that. "No matter what happens, know that I love you." He told him as he got up to his feet and then would offer her a hand to get her back on her feet. "So... I guess we can call it a tie then?" He said with a chuckle as he pushed the snow away from her shoulder and placed his arm around her.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 14, 2020 22:41:27 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Warm Encouragement

While she imagined that the people within the streets didn't appreciate their epic snow battle, Miho was nearly beyond caring even as it appeared that it was moved to a more open area. The back and forth between the two had easily erased what thoughts she had about her success within the exams. In this moment, the young woman was having fun.

Perhaps that was the secret to relaxing...simply enjoying the moment...

Minutes would pass, and the two would continue their activity, both laughing as they each took their share of blows from the frozen powder. Before long, after feeling the light tackle come against her frame, the two rolling into a mound as laughter escaped them, his question of her level of relaxation came up, allowing Miho to smile as she laid beneath him.

"Heh heh...along with being more cooled off...yes..I think I am..."

As the two shared in this moment, he'd continue to explain how he had meant what he said, and that he would love her no matter what happened. With a nod, the woman would see him rise up, taking his hand as it offered her support in doing the same. With him brushing her off from the snow that remained upon her coat, he'd consider that the two simply settle for a draw upon the conclusion of their battle, leading to the woman moving in close to kiss him, her embrace close to him as she would then sprinkle what remained of the snow from her hand upon his head, pulling away as she smiled toward him.

"Now we can....Thank you Kazuto..."

-S.A-

-Jutsu used-

-Tools Used-

Warm Encouragement - [Miho]Jul 15, 2020 14:21:14 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

He saw her smile again and as he felt the her embrace around him and prepared himself for the familiar caress of her lips against his. However as he saw her hand raising and fingers uncoiling, releasing a frosty sprinkle of snow, the cold begin to permeate the crown of his head as she would step away from him, voicing her thanks after declaring that now they could consider the snow fight as a tie. A wry smile appeared on his lips, knowing that he should've seen the pay back that his fiance would unleash unto him, although he knew that it would be wise to be on edge in case she would take revenge in another form later on.

"You don't have to thank me." He added softly as he would uncoil the scarf around his neck and placed over her shoulders and around her neck, looking almost too big for her, but it would keep her warm in the cold weather. Extending his fingers, he would sweep the snow off his hair and in a swift motion pulled his hood up to cover his head, as a haze of white breath would escape his lips before the pair would begin to continue their walk. "You said it yourself. We have each others back." He told her, paraphrasing some of her statements when he was too stubborn to speak about what caused disquiet and pause on him only for her to tell him that he could trust those secrets with her.

"I also think you improved your aim." He said, nodding back at the scars their fight on the snow had left as well as the last few remnants of snow that clung to his locks that he cleaned away. Even in that she had improved, and he knew that had she wanted she would have dodged him easily, at least at the speed that he was going, running through ankle deep snow. "Or does that mean I'm not easy to miss?" Kazuto asked her as they passed sculpture made of ice that seemed more akin to a frozen fountain.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS