Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yamato Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Chuunin Exam
General Signups 
"and today we'd like to congratulate the following contestants."

overview.

The youth are our future and as such, it's important the genin of the shinobi world prove themselves. In order to do so there's been a long standing event known as the Chuunin Exams. A means for the rival nations to prove their villages combat prowess in times of peace. A reminder they're still to be feared or revered.

In accordance with demand and not tradition, we'll be going forward having one signup sheet for all future exams. This'll not only be a place for any prepared genin to signup, but also a highlight for all village leaders to see the progress of their village. Below we ask that village leaders read their place in the exam, while genin read what's required of them to signup.

village leaders

After the last chuunin exam we've successfully hosted the exam at every played shinobi nation that was interested in having an exam. Due to this we're in a position where any village could be the next location of the exam and so we'd like to gauge your interest in hosting the next exam. As for those interested, then it'll be first come first serve.

Additionally though going forward, we'd like to ask you check this thread for your shinobi. As a village leader you're welcome to host an exam approved by staff, as to avoid genin waiting on an exam you can submit your own exam. Furthermore if your village is the hosting village of a major exam, you're more than welcome to propose an idea for the exam or even work with staff to host it entirely. Keep in mind, however, that you can not be a participant and a host at the same time.

Please reply to this thread if you have an interest in hosting the exams, as well as if there's any present interest in running it.
[b]Leader:[/b] link character here
[b]Village:[/b] village you run
[b]Interest:[/b] [blockquote]Would you like the exams hosted by your village? Is there a particular location for them to be hosted in your nation? Do you want to run the exams for your village? Do you have any strong restrictions.[blockquote]

Genin Signups

If you're a genin or advanced genin interested in becoming a chuunin, then you've stumbled across the correct thread. There is, however, more requirements than simply being the rank of genin, though you will need to be a genin to participate in the exams. In order to become a chuunin you need to have water walking, tree climbing and three completed missions. However, we have hosted exams without genin meeting these measures, so it'll be asked in sign-ups you list all met requirements.

Ideally as soon as we've got a minimum of four contestants meeting max requirements, then staff will host the exams at the selected village. An announcement will be made a week prior to the actual exams start for participants' last minute preparations. Exams can be started prior to meeting ideal conditions though, whether it be inadequate numbers of participants or participants not meeting all the requirements. If this occurs, staff will make sure all parties involved are notified. Furthermore, your village leader might host a smaller exam, though it'll be their responsibility then to keep all parties informed. IE: DM's instead of an announcement.

Signup Sheet:
[b]Name:[/b] [a href="http://"]Character Name[/a]
[b]Village:[/b] Village Name
[b]Qualifications[/b] [a href="http://"]Mission Title One[/a], [a href="http://"]Mission Title Two[/a] & [a href="http://"]Mission Title Three[/a] OR [a href="http://"]Previous Chuunin Exam Post[/a]

Exam Locations

• TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD

Exam Participants

2021 First Exam Participants:
  • TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD

TBD Exam Participants:
  • TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD

has written 109 posts
Chuunin Exams Sign-up Feb 9, 2021 9:36:37 GMT -5
Uchiha Umetaro
"Fire is the lifeblood of the universe."
Uchiha Umetaro Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday November 16th rank occupation
last edit by Uchiha Umetaro on Mar 3, 2021 10:11:09 GMT -5
Achilles/Thetis has written 223 posts
Chuunin Exams Sign-up Feb 10, 2021 12:30:49 GMT -5
Hisakawa Yamato
Preparation, and good comrades, are the keys to victory
Hisakawa Yamato Avatar
groupnull
age 23 years old birthday rank Sp. Jounin occupation Kusagakure Lord
Leader: Hisakawa Yamato
Village: Kusagakure
Interest:
I would like for the exams to be hosted by Kusagakure! The first two exams would preferably take place somewhere in Nohara no Kuni that isn't Kusagakure itself or the capital (I have a number of potential locations in mind), with the final round taking place in the capital. I'm willing to run the exams myself, and I have no strong restrictions.
Yamato has written 544 posts
Chuunin Exams Sign-up Apr 3, 2021 2:34:10 GMT -5
Yamato
Yamato Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
In order to prevent the current applicants waiting for too long, staff have decided to schedule an exams to begin on May 4th. Members will be allowed to sign up until May 3rd 5 pm UTC, at which point signups will be closed. We'd also like to remind any potential applicants that it is not necessary to meet the requirements for promotion to sign up for the exams! If you feel that your character is ready, you may participate in the exams and then finish the rest of your promotion requirements after.
last edit by Yamato on Apr 3, 2021 7:58:49 GMT -5
has written 109 posts
Chuunin Exams Sign-up Apr 3, 2021 8:25:06 GMT -5
Ryujin Yuudai
I don't believe in destiny, I just do what's best for me.
Ryujin Yuudai Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 12/20 rank (Advanced) Genin occupation Genin Team Member
Name: Ryujin Yuudai
Village: Kumogakure no Sato
Qualifications Incoming Wares, Getting Crass in the Mountain Pass | Every other pre-req jutsu in character link.
Necronomicon_Nightmare has written 218 posts
Chuunin Exams Sign-up Apr 3, 2021 9:18:02 GMT -5
Omori Akihiko
Omori Akihiko Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday July 2, 1006 rank Chunin occupation Operations Team 1 (Member)
Name: Omori Akihiko
Village: Kumogakure no Sato
Qualifications Tell Everybody I'm On My Way!, Blood Rumbles & Mission Title Three [Third Mission Coming Soon]
Han has written 326 posts
Chuunin Exams Sign-up Apr 3, 2021 13:15:23 GMT -5
Yuki Shizuha
Yuki Shizuha Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday 01/11 rank Adv. Genin occupation 1st Genin Team
Name:Yuki Shizha
Village: Yukigakure
Qualifications The Wild West | Scouting the Wilds | A Matter of Security | Other pre-req jutsu on character link
last edit by Yuki Shizuha on Apr 3, 2021 13:19:21 GMT -5
Kotori has written 137 posts
Chuunin Exams Sign-up Oct 1, 2021 18:39:55 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
Name: Hyuuga Shigure
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Qualifications: D-Rank Mission [Complete] | C-Rank Mission [Complete] | C-Rank Mission [Complete] | C-Rank Mission [In Progress] | Every other pre-requisite jutsu can be found in the character's app.
Ren has written 1,690 posts
Chuunin Exams Sign-up Oct 15, 2021 13:14:52 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
Name: Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Qualifications: D-Rank: Puss in Boots [In Progress] | C-RANK: Wolf's Menace [In Progress] |

Every other pre-requisite can be found in the character's app.

MissingNo has written 491 posts
Chuunin Exams Sign-up Oct 15, 2021 16:38:35 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
A true justice must be served.
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday Feburary 22nd rank Chuunin occupation
Name: Kasumi Momochi
Village: Kirigakure

Not 100% done yet, but on the right track to finish it all quickly! Also currently doing the water walking training.
Bloo has written 496 posts
Chuunin Exams Sign-up Oct 15, 2021 16:57:59 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
"Live or die, just do it well.
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday August 5, 1007 rank Elite Jounin occupation Mizukage
Leader: Kaguya Toru
Village: Kirigakure no Sato
Interest:
I would like to host the next exams in Gengetsu of Mizu no Kuni. My only restriction would be that it not come near Kirigakure itself, otherwise if given the opportunity I would like to personally run the exams~
Han has written 2,374 posts
Chuunin Exams Sign-up Oct 25, 2021 12:17:28 GMT -5
Himishi Haruka
Himishi Haruka Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday 7/21 rank Chūnin occupation ANBU Operative
Name: Himishi Haruka
Village: Iwagakure
Qualifications Cookie Chaos, Right of Light & Getting Away with Murder Missions will be done when the next exams start. As for jutsu, I have those. Disclaimer: This interest post was advised by Yoshi, I am aware to reach the next rank, they need to be completed. I'm not interested in ranking up right away, I just want to participate.
last edit by Himishi Haruka on Dec 29, 2021 11:58:50 GMT -5
Necro has written 262 posts