compose a reply
Wrong Room (Jou)Mar 21, 2022 2:18:58 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday 6/13 rank Genin occupation Team 1 Member
SOMEDAY WE WILL CONNECT THE DOTS AND UNVEIL THE WORLD
That first fight of the third round had been...pretty rough. Asahi had lost by forfeit after fracturing some ribs. The real danger from his injury, had come from the internal damage that it had caused. Luckily, the medical staff for the exams was skilled enough and had healed him best they could. They had about twenty four hours before the next fight, and Asahi would be spending it in one of the medical rooms.

Well that, and continuing to wander around against their advice. He felt fine now...but he had gotten turned around on his way back to his medical room. Like most felt in the Konoha hospital, this place felt like a maze to the green haired boy. Finally, he decided on a door, and opened it with confidence.

Despite his confidence, he would be proven wrong, opening the door to another shinobi inside. He recognized the other shinobi from their fight, which had been right before his own. "I'm sorry, I mistook this for my room..." Asahi began with a bow when the door opened.

As he bowed at the hip he winced and let out a groan through his teeth. His hand went to his side to attempt to provide light comfort through touch. He was healed, but his body reminded him that it hadn't forgot just yet.

Notes:

Tag: 

MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS & GS
Milu has written 379 posts
Wrong Room (Jou)Mar 21, 2022 13:55:36 GMT -5
Himishi Jou
Himishi Jou Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday June 12 rank Adv. Genin occupation
Twenty-four hours until the next phase of this round. Ever since his...utter humiliation against Haruka, Jou had been almost endlessly training, both his mind and body, the latter being a bit frowned upon by the folks who treated his injuries. Jou spent part of today and last night studying his books and jotting down notes relating to battle strategy in his torn-up notebook. Right now, Jou was focusing mostly on his body.

Again, Jou found himself alone in his dorm room wearing nothing but a pair of his usual pants. There was sweat running down him, a telltale sign of how long and hard he was working. At this moment, Jou was in the middle of doing sit-ups, gritting his teeth a bit at the pain and burn he was starting to feel from working out. Still, he pushed on through this pain....It was nothing like what he went through against Haruka. There was a lot he needed to prove now after losing her. He needed people to understand that he was not weak or someone to look down on. He didn't want more people to underestimate him...like he believes Haruka has been doing to him. He would continue to let the pain of betrayal and inadequacy continue to drive him....that is until he heard the door open.

Jou quickly stopped his workout and sat up, believing for a second that it was his roommate...but it was someone else instead. "O-Oh." It was one of the other genin in the exams. He believes he has seen him in the first fight. Jou also believed that he was from Konoha, but that was the furthest from Jou's mind.

"U-Uh...it happens." Jou claimed, still a little caught off guard by this unexpected visitor. Jou got up and placed a towel he had nearby over his shoulders. He then noticed how the green-haired genin winced as he bowed, causing Jou to take a step forward with a bit of concern. "Are you okay?"

[REDACTED] has written 254 posts
Wrong Room (Jou)Mar 22, 2022 13:33:41 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
Coming into the wrong room, he was greeted by a white haired boy, interrupting their workout. The boy's six pack and body...Asahi's eyes couldn't help but wander. He noticed the scars, and then looked away when he realized he might have been staring. After Asahi bowed and apologized, the boy asked if he was okay, and the concern seemed genuine.

He smiled through the discomfort of pain as he came up from the bow to meet the other boy's dark red eyes. "Oh yeah, I'll be fine. Just getting over some fractured ribs, punctured lung, and internal bleeding." Asahi said with a small laugh, like it was something light.

"Jou right? Are you okay? You were...stabbed through the torso from what I remember? The medical staff was worried about me simply walking around, and you're in here doing sit-ups..." Asahi continued, even though the fact that he was able to do sit-ups said that he probably felt fine.

Asahi's question was a little different than Jou's delivery of the same question. Asahi probably sounded like one of the concerned doctors, than an individual concerned.

Even still, he gave the other genin a small smile, trying to make sure it didn't come off like he was talking down to the boy. Asahi was also a person who didn't want to simply lay in his medical bed after injury. It was more so that he was shocked that Jou was already up and moving that way. Asahi didn't even want to imagine what a sit-up would feel like right now...

Notes:

Tag: 

Wrong Room (Jou)Mar 23, 2022 22:11:30 GMT -5
Himishi Jou
Himishi Jou Avatar
groupnull
Jou was a little too concerned about the other genin's well-being to notice the...wandering eyes. It was probably fortunate he didn't notice, or else Jou would not have known what to do. The young Himishi did look into his golden eyes in return but did not shy away, mostly because he was still worried, especially after hearing the injuries that the green-haired guy was trying to make light of. Even with what Jou was going through, his compassionate side was still there. He didn't know how to respond to this though other than tilting his head slightly.

The other teen then mentioned Jou's name, causing him to raise an eyebrow a bit. For a second he wondered how he knew that...but it should've been obvious. He then reminded Jou of the injuries he himself suffered in his match, causing the white-haired Himishi to glance away. He briefly thought back to how Haruka...utterly humiliated him, made him feel smaller than he originally thought....

Jou bit his lower lip, but it didn't last before he decided to speak up. "Y-Yeah...I'm fine." Jou claimed before putting his hand on his chest as if to further confirm he was okay. "The medical team was able to patch me up almost as if nothing happened." He claimed, his eyes still away from the teen. "It still hurts a little...b-but no pain, no gain, y'know?" It was Jou's turn to chuckle lightly before making a small smile that clearly showed hints of being bittersweet. The pain he was feeling wasn't as light as he was letting on though, and those sit-ups weren't really helping...but he didn't want to potentially fall behind...not after the loss he took.

With Jou's hand on his chest...it took him a few seconds, but he finally noticed his lack of shirt which was fine when he was alone...but of course, that wasn't the case now. Blinking a few times, Jou's eyes quickly shifted to his bed where his shirt was hanging from. "S-So...umm.." Jou quickly grabbed his shirt and slid it over his head. The moment it was on, Jou rubbed the back of his head with a hint of red on his face. "D-Do you need help...finding your dorm room I mean?" Jou asked, still feeling concerned over the teen's well-being. "Oh uh...Sorry, I don't even know your name." Jou smiled sheepishly. He didn't get to stick around to see the battles after his own.

Wrong Room (Jou)Mar 29, 2022 19:00:31 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
From Jou's response, he may have been feeling more than he was letting on. Asahi's eyes followed the boy as he grabbed a shirt and put it on, finishing up with asking if he needed help. It was that question that sparked the Konoha boy's brain, but he did his best to hide his sudden idea. "Asahi Oorigami. Nice to meet you, Jou Himishi." Asahi said with another bow, hands cupping his right side as he did.

He came back up from the bow with a friendly smile, "Yes, in the grander sense," the green haired boy joked with a small laugh, although a few had already told him that in seriousness. He leaned on the wall next to him as he continued to speak. "But yeah, I could use the help getting back to my dorm, if you don't mind. I don't want to take you away from what looked like a pretty good workout." Asahi lied and said the polite thing, hoping that Jou would still help instead.

"I'd just need to go back to my medical room and get my things. But now that you brought it up, I might need some help carrying my backpack all the way to the dorms...Despite our time to heal being about the same, and from what I saw walking in, you seem like you're stronger than I am." Asahi said, still holding his right side, but also still holding his smile.

Being a medic himself, he was able to put on quite the performance and sell that his ribs were hurting more than they actually were. But the truth was, he didn't need Jou's help with finding the room or carrying anything. Asahi just wanted some company.

Notes:

Tag: 

Wrong Room (Jou)Mar 29, 2022 20:58:10 GMT -5
Himishi Jou
Himishi Jou Avatar
groupnull
Jou smiled a bit at the introduction, but that smile turned a bit sheepish the moment Asahi tried to bow. He almost instinctively held his hand out as if he were ready to catch him or something. "U-Uh no need to bow." Jou added, still a little concerned. Asahi may be trying to brush this off, but Jou could tell that he wasn't in the best shape...or at least that's what he thought. For a Himishi, Jou could be a little...gullible.

The moment the leaf genin brought up Jou's workout, the young Himishi glanced back to where he was previously positioned, rubbing the back of his head a bit with a hint of embarrassment. "O-Oh it's no trouble at all." He claimed before looking back at Asahi. "I was just about finished anyway." he claimed. In truth, after working out, Jou was probably going to study a bit more. He had been working himself a little too much after the loss he took to Haruka....and barely relaxed. Maybe part of him was doing this to help clear his head.

"Ah I guess I just recover fast." Jou chuckled lightly. In truth, he was just being stubborn about taking it easy. He felt like the moment he did, then he would fall further behind in his training. The fight was like a wake-up call to Jou, showing just how small he really was compared to his kin...compared to anyone. But it wasn't time to focus on any of that. Asahi needed his help and that's what Jou will give him.

Jou gave the side Asahi was holding one more brief worried glance before looking back at him. "B-But um, right, the medical room." Jou gave the other genin a small smile before nodding. "I'll carry for you." With that, Jou started to walk, heading out of the room...but if one looked close enough, they would possibly notice that Jou was limping a bit as he walked.

Wrong Room (Jou)Mar 31, 2022 21:03:01 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
"You're a saint." Asahi said, trying to hide his satisfaction at Jou's agreement and portray gratitude. He slid past Jou as they left the room and took the lead to his own room he had been given. Asahi glanced back, and having a medical background, noticed the limp Jou had as he walked.

~If it gets too bad I'll take the bag off of his hands...~ Asahi rationalized his childish mischievous plan inside his head, and let it continue. It didn't take them long to reach his room. He opened the door and gestured Jou inside like a butler greeting a guest. "Welcome to my home away from home...away from home." Asahi joked.

Where Jou had been exercising his body, this room showed Asahi had been exercising his mind. Littered across the floor in different spots but leading to his bed, were several books, and on the bed sat a few more spread out.

It was clear he had made himself comfortable in the medical room, despite knowing he wouldn't be there long. At the center of his bed was his mask and some tools he had for adjusting it. He couldn't make any major changes here, but he tried to keep it in good condition.

"Sorry for the mess, we weren't expecting guests," Asahi continued his playful greeting into his space. He went straight to the bed to grab his mask, snapping it to his pouch and stuffed the tools inside the backpack first. "Just let me get my things together and we can be on our way." Asahi said more plainly now as he packed a book in the bag and moved to another across the room.

If Jou looked at any of the books sprinkled around he could find a variety of subjects. Some were on anatomy, some on medical jutsu, some on the chakra network, some on mask making, but all showcasing Asahi's interests and skills.

Notes:

Tag: 

Wrong Room (Jou)Apr 3, 2022 21:22:36 GMT -5
Himishi Jou
Himishi Jou Avatar
groupnull
"A-Ah it's no big deal, y'know?" Jou said rather sheepishly in response to the saint comment. Jou wasn't usually the type to turn down someone in need of assistance...even if he isn't exactly in great shape himself. Despite the borderline neglect he went through while growing up, Jou turned out a rather okay person.

As the two walked out, Jou glanced down at the leg he was sort of limping on. It was the one where he was stabbed in by Haruka. Although it was mostly healed, it still felt a bit bad, but the medical folks claimed that it would be fully healed by tomorrow. For now, Jou just needed to endure this which he has been doing a good job of thus far. But still....just looking at his leg was enough to remind Jou of how much of a failure he is as a Himishi. Although he has been training himself extra hard now to fix this...the self-doubts still reared their ugly face.

Jou then glanced up at Asahi and noticed that he had been glancing back at him. Jou quickly glanced away and tried his best to make his limping less noticeable. He didn't need more people taking pity on him.

Soon, the duo would make it to Asahi's medical room, and the moment the konoha genin let him in, Jou's mouth opened a bit in surprise. "S-So many...books." Jou muttered. The young Himishi's crimson eyes were practically sparkling at the wide array of books scattered about. If there was anything Jou loved as much as cooking and wrestling...it was studying...learning. "This is hardly a mess." Jou claimed, a hint of enthusiasm in his tone. Jou did not attempt to touch any of the books, but his eyes couldn't help but wander. He took notice of the mask as well right before Asahi scooped it up and coincidentally enough, the next book Jou's eyes landed on was about mask making.

Most of the books seemed to be medical-related. "Are you studying to be a medical ninja?" Jou asked with genuine curiosity before his eyes landed on a book related to chakra networks. In the back of his mind, this reminded Jou of his own lack of proper chakra control...one of the many things he admittedly needed to work on. A book like that would be useful, but Jou wasn't going to ask for it. He'll probably just see if he can buy a similar book back at Iwakagure. "I only know the bare minimum when it comes to things like medicine...M-maybe even lower than that admittedly." Jou chuckled a bit nervously.

Wrong Room (Jou)Apr 7, 2022 19:19:54 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
Asahi heard the hint of enthusiasm as Jou disagreed on it being a mess? Asahi raised an eyebrow with a small grin, hidden as he wasn’t facing Jou’s direction. Maybe they were more similar than it seemed on the surface.

"I am! I don’t know you could have guessed.” Asahi said after a zip up of the bag with a friendly tone. As he continued to gather things he noticed Jou’s eyes continue to wander and land on another book. This one held the boy’s attention a little longer than the last, and he nervously admitted he didn’t know much about the medical field.

"From the outside, and sometimes from the inside even, it looks like a lot. But there are a lot of focuses and sub fields people can go into under the umbrella of medicine. For example, I chose the combat medic route but there are some who want to spend all day in the hospital. We’re required to know and recall different things so it’s not like you have to know everything. That would be near impossible.” Asahi said as he continued to move around the room.

He stopped his gathering for a moment to continue. "But I’m sure I could say the same about whatever your focus is? If you are interested in learning a little about the medical field, I don’t mind answering any questions you have. Just beware, they could be long winded.” Asahi continued with a small laugh at the end. Although he loved a long lecture, most didn’t.

"And you can have that book if you want. I’ve had it for a while, since the academy of my memory is right, and some of the notes I’ve written in there may be helpful alongside the base text for you.” Asahi said with a nod and holding his friendly smile. He meant it. If Jou wanted it, he could have it.

Asahi walked over to it and picked it up. Then he grabbed a pen and wrote ‘From: Asahi Oorigami. I hope the knowledge serves you just as well as it served me!’ on the inside of the cover. Then he closed it and extended it to Jou. "Take it, I mean it.” Asahi added sincerely.

Notes:

Tag: 

Wrong Room (Jou)Apr 11, 2022 10:36:57 GMT -5
Himishi Jou
Himishi Jou Avatar
groupnull
Well...it was clear as day how Jou guessed this. Jou looked around at the books once more and was nearly about to comment on that...until he realized that Asahi was most likely joking, causing Jou to chuckle lightly, looking a little sheepish for not picking up on the joke any sooner.

Jou's eyes lingered on that book for a bit, but the moment Asahi started to talk more about the medical field, Jou's eyes shifted, focusing on the other genin as he walked around. A combat medic? Jou suspected as much. He also seems to be really knowledgeable in this field from the way that he spoke and of course these books littered about. As a pursuer of knowledge, Jou could not help but easily become intrigued by this subject. Asahi had Jou's undivided attention...which maybe from Asahi's point of view it looked like the young Himishi was staring, engaged in the subject.

"O-Oh uh, m-my focuses aren't that interesting.." He finally spoke almost as if he were released from a trance while shying away. As far as being a ninja, Jou did not have a specific focus yet. Maybe an Operations Team...or the Anbu? Despite Jou's habit of wanting to learn...he still has yet to find a true focus for himself. Though...there are non-ninja-related things he greatly enjoyed such as cooking...and wrestling, the former of which he could talk hours about if left unchecked. Though, these were hardly related to something like being a medical ninja, so Jou decided not to get into it...But this all still has the white-haired teen thinking.

"O-Oh by all means please tell me more." Jou said, that hint of enthusiasm once again showing itself. "I've never considered the medical field honestly...but I would still love to learn more about it, y'know?" Jou wanted to see this passion of Asahi's from his point of view, get a better understanding of it. There is a much easier way for Jou to do this...regarding his kekkei genkai, but sometimes, just hearing the person speak passionately about their passion and focus feels a lot better than prying through memories...which fortunately was something Jou does not prefer doing.

As for that book, Jou got a bit flustered as it was mentioned, revealing that he may have been looking at it for a little too long. "N-No you don't have t-" he watched the other genin write something in that book before handing it to Jou. "I..." Jou's gaze lingered a bit before taking the book, forgetting to read what was written....Perhaps later?

"Th-Thanks." Jou did a half bow before looking over at Asahi's belongings. "Oh! Do you want me to get them now?"

Wrong Room (Jou)Apr 15, 2022 15:34:53 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
Jou had tried to protest but not strongly, and he took the book Asahi gave him. As Jou bowed Asahi brought his hands up and crossed them back and forth. "No need to thank me." Asahi said, holding his gaze and smile on Jou. Jou's words also made Asahi remember that they had come in here to gather his things and head back to the dorms.

"Oh yeah, sure." Asahi responded, shuffling over to the last few of his belongings in the room and stuffing some more into the backpack. Asahi kept a few books in his own hands, not wanting to make the backpack too heavy for Jou. Then he held the door open for Jou and with the wave of an arm, gestured Jou to take the lead.

As Jou walked out, Asahi would step back in front of him in the doorway suddenly, their faces probably pretty close. "As for your focuses being uninteresting, I really doubt that." he said with a smirk, before moving out of the way just as quick as he had obstructed, joining Jou's side as they walked.

Asahi took the boy up on his request and talked about his view of the medical field. "The first thing I always like to express when I talk about the medical field is address the common thinking that it's all about helping people, and that medics should avoid danger, the usual things we're taught, blah blah blah." Asahi started as they made their way.

"Sure helping people is good and all, but many medical techniques can be used to harm others, and many of them harm others significantly." Asahi said, his smile probably being a weird contrast to the subject matter.

"For example, the first technique I learned, if my memory is right, is a technique that can set someone's bone back in place. However, if used on a healthy bone, or depending on how you use it, it can further damage someone's bones and cause them great pain. Or the chakra scalpel technique is another good example. We use it to do precise surgical cuts, but it can be used to sever nerves, damage internal organs, etc. in a fight." Asahi continued to let the words spill out. It was clear that he could talk about the medical field for days. But he stopped, wanting to give Jou a chance to speak.

Notes:

Tag: 

Wrong Room (Jou)Apr 20, 2022 13:37:46 GMT -5
Himishi Jou
Himishi Jou Avatar
groupnull
Jou was rather thankful for the book...maybe a little too thankful, but that pretty much comes with Jou's politeness. He was going to make good use of this book just like with any other book currently in his possession. Jou was not the type to skip out or slack off on learning new things, especially when he believes it will make him a better shinobi. Chakra control is something he felt this book will really help him with.

But back to the main task at hand. Jou made sure to get Asahi's backpack once he was finished and placed it on his back as he held his newly acquired book against his side. "Oh, thank you."Jou said as the door was opened for him, and the young Himishi walked out with a bit of a smile on his face, but he had only taken a few steps before coming to a sudden stop...the moment Asahi came up right in front of him. Jou was taken off guard...for more than one reason. One, he was not expecting Asahi to bring up how he doubted that Jou's focuses were uninteresting...but what really caught Jou off...was how close their faces were. It did not last long, probably only a mere few seconds, but Jou hadn't been this close to anyone physically....since Yukigakure. If Jou hadn't been so quick with stopping, who knows where this could've ended up.

"I-I u-uh..." Jou was clearly a little flustered even after Asahi went back to his side. "Th-Thanks..." was all Jou could really say before glancing away. That shy side of Jou was starting to show itself again, but it did not last the moment Asahi started to go into detail about his medical interests.

Jou slowly shifted his eyes back to the leaf genin, going from shying away to looking engaged as Asahi continued. In all honesty, Jou was one of those people who instantly thought of helping others when anything medical ninjutsu related comes to mind. The way Asahi started to describe the ways medical ninjutsu can be used to harm was a little unsettling for Jou, evident by the slowly growing sheepish smile on his face, yet Jou was still invested in what Asahi had to say. It may be a little unsettling, but Jou was absorbing new information that he had never once thought of before...and from someone who truly seems passionate about it which only made Jou feel even more interested in this. That sheepish smile would slowly form back into one of pure curiosity the moment he got over it.

"Medical ninjutsu really has its...uses, huh?" Jou claimed before rubbing the back of his head with his free hand. "I assume even with using such jutsu for...harmful reasons, you would need a proper grasp of anatomy as you would with healing, yeah?" Jou asked, his hand now under his chin in deep pondering, something he had a habit of doing. "J-Just thinking about the possibilities is sending chills down my spine." Jou added with a light chuckle. "I specialize in ninjutsu, but if I were a medic...I'd probably only use those jutsu for healing, y'know." He once again rubbed the back of his head, letting out a nervous chuckle. Jou really was a softie deep down...

Jou then gave the books that were in Asahi's hands another look before pointing at them. "You sure you don't want me to hold those too?"

Wrong Room (Jou)Apr 25, 2022 17:55:32 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
After Jou distanced himself and returned closer, with a smile to return the smile on Asahi's face. The curiosity Jou showed in medical ninjutsu half surprised Asahi, especially after hearing that he specialized in ninjutsu. But all that was trumped by the white haired boy's words after his specialization.

Only use them for healing? Asahi's own face turned to one of slight confusion. He paused their walk and turned to Jou, tilting his head like a confused dog.

He glanced down at the books he still carried. "No it's fine, I've got these." Asahi had momentarily forgotten about the little game he was playing, to address Jou's statement. "Only use it for healing?...Why?"

Asahi's question was genuine, and it was true that the philosophy wasn't uncommon. Many at least had an aversion to it. He had just never had the opportunity to ask why they held that stance...but now he did!

In his own head that didn't make any sense. Why limit yourself and the technique you know? As a medic, the logical course of action was to learn to use it for both. Not doing so, seemed like a self imposed handicap. And if the first two parts of the exam had taught him anything, a handicap could cost you your life. Jou would find himself receiving a face full of curiosity from Asahi now.

Notes:

Tag: 

Wrong Room (Jou)Apr 26, 2022 11:36:38 GMT -5
Himishi Jou
Himishi Jou Avatar
groupnull
The moment Asahi stopped walking, Jou did as well. Jou assumed that Asahi needed a quick breather since he was still seemingly injured which honestly wasn't a bad idea for Jou as well. The leaf genin also seemed to be fine with holding those books so Jou didn't press him about it...not that he would get the time to anyway since he was suddenly asked about his previous statement.

"U-Uh...huh?" Jou was not expecting this sudden level of curiosity. To Jou, it didn't seem all that questionable to want to use medical ninjutsu for just helping folks, but from the look on Asahi's face, it's almost as if he couldn't believe what the young Himishi had just said. "Isn't...that it's intended purpose?" Jou asked, but quickly glanced away, just now noticing how rude that question could potentially come off as. "I-I mean...I understand that it's capable of doing much more, especially from what you've told me so far, but..." Jou then glanced down at the floor before continuing. "I just don't think...I have it in me to use 'tools' that were intended for healing to...harm others." Jou said, his tone growing a bit quieter at the last part.

He then chuckled lightly, still looking down at the ground. "It sounds silly, I know, and I'm also not trying to look down on your specialties y'know. I believe you're really knowledgeable on this subject, and I thoroughly enjoyed listening to you and learning more about it. But as far as...fighting goes, I think general ninjutsu has that covered."

Jou then quickly glanced up at Asahi before backing away a little so he could properly bow. "I-I'm really sorry...I hope I didn't offend..."

Wrong Room (Jou)May 2, 2022 3:42:06 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
Asahi listened and learned more about Jou as he spoke. The white haired boy said he didn't have it in him to use that type of jutsu to harm others? This boy was too nice...Asahi tried his best not to let that judgement cross his face as he continued to listen.

As Jou went to bow, Asahi would reach out with one hand to grab at Jou's shoulder to stop him. He clutched the small stack of books in the other. Whether he made contact or not, rolling his eyes Asahi said, "I'm more offended that you think you have to apologize for your opinion to me. Get up." His delivery was blunt but still friendly enough.

"I actually agree with you," he continued, using both hands to hold the books again. "General ninjutsu definitely has fighting covered better than medical ninjutsu." Asahi began to walk again as he attempted to dig deeper into Jou's thoughts on it, "With you saying that, what makes using general ninjutsu to harm, different than using medical ninjutsu to do the same? An aversion to harm in any sense confuses me with what our occupation is. Isn't harming others an inherent part of it?"

Asahi traded his attention between looking forward and trying to meet Jou's eyes as Jou hopefully explained further. Maybe he was prying, but Asahi couldn't help it. His golden eyes seemed to search for an answer that would settle the confusion within him, while his face carried a small smile.

Notes:

Tag: 

quick reply

compose a reply