Wrong Room (Jou)

compose a reply
Wrong Room (Jou)May 5, 2022 20:43:26 GMT -5
Himishi Jou
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Himishi Jou Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday June 12 rank Adv. Genin occupation
Jou would feel his bow being halted by a hand on his shoulder, causing the young Himishi to stop and look up, a little confused. He saw Asahi roll his eyes and for a second, Jou thought that the other genin was truly upset over Jou's view. Maybe he shouldn't have said anything...

But then Asahi made it clear that wasn't the issue. "O-Oh..." Jou did just that, and got up. He heard the bluntness in Asahi's tone but it wasn't something that was going to make Jou flinch. Jou's eyes shied away from Asahi a bit though, but once the teen said he agreed, Jou looked right back at him, a little surprised. Jou was honestly too focused on expecting the worse that he didn't consider that Asahi would respond like this.

While the two continued to walk, Jou was posed with another set of questions that for a second, actually made him think. These were actually good questions, and Jou looked forward as his eyes narrowed a little while pondering. "Well...you're not wrong." Jou claimed before shaking his head slightly and starting to look over at Asahi. "This is how I see it." Jou would then place up a finger as he continued. "For the most part, Ninjutsu's intended purpose is for combat. Most jutsu of that specialty are made to harm and...kill. While..." He then raised another finger while continuing. "Medical Ninjutsu's purpose is to heal, they're jutsu specifically reflecting that. They're like two sides of the same coin." Jou then lowered his hand, frowning a little.

"The point I'm trying to get across is that using 'tools' meant for helping to harm just feels...unethical and unnecessary, especially when we already have techniques specifically crafted for this." Jou then went back to glancing away, starting to realize just how soft he sounds, thinking about this more from a moral point instead of logically. "J-Just because it can be used as a weapon, doesn't mean it has to be." He added, daring not to make eye contact.

[REDACTED] has written 254 posts
Wrong Room (Jou)May 8, 2022 12:59:32 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday 6/13 rank Genin occupation Team 1 Member
SOMEDAY WE WILL CONNECT THE DOTS AND UNVEIL THE WORLD
Asahi nodded along as Jou explained his reasoning. And as Jou pondered his way through the question, Asahi pondered his way through the answer. But it still didn't make sense to the green haired boy. He held the books in one arm and scratched his head with the other, a physical manifestation of his brain working.

"Hmmm." Asahi let out as he tried his best to wrap his head around Jou's feelings on the subject, returning to carrying the books with both arms. Just because it can be used as a weapon, doesn't mean it has to be...

"I suppose that's true..." Asahi said, the conflict with saying that and how he felt evident in his voice. But there was no judgement there. From Jou's physical response and stutter, along with the words, Asahi did get the sense that the boy was rather soft. But Asahi didn't see being soft as an inherently bad thing, or all encompassing. Context mattered. And even the softest could be hardened, even if only for the moment.

Asahi's gaze stayed on the white haired boy, even as Jou looked away from him. From that answer alone, the questions that came to Asahi's mind to ask the boy were plentiful. He spoke of things being unethical...In a world like theirs, could there be a clear code of ethics?

But instead, Asahi remained silent, holding a light smile as they continued their walk. He traded his attention between Jou and the path they were taking, not in a nervous way but a casual one. Asahi wanted to let Jou take the conversation to wherever he wanted to next. Plus he wanted to see how long it took for Jou's eyes to return after delivering his opinion and running.

Notes:

Tag: 

MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS & GS
Milu has written 379 posts
Wrong Room (Jou)May 9, 2022 17:27:31 GMT -5
Himishi Jou
Himishi Jou Avatar
groupnull
Despite hearing Asashi's answer, Jou could tell from the tone alone that he did not completely agree with the white-haired teen...either that or he didn't quite understand which Jou couldn't blame him. He didn't exactly do a good job at executing that response. He may not be looking directly at the leaf genin now, but Jou was currently thinking about him...wondering if he thought less of him now because of his views. Maybe he was trying to see how capable Iwagakure ninja are...since their villages are supposed to be enemies after all. Maybe he was trying to tease Jou due to how...awful he performed in his fight against Haruka...To Jou it almost felt like the world was out to get him.

Things started to get quiet again while the two walked. Jou kept his eyes forward the whole time, unaware of the looks Asashi was previously giving him. There was still a hint of worry on his features. Perhaps there was still a way for the young Himishi to save his...'image'. Maybe he should be a little more proactive....starting with starting a conversation!

"I-" Jou suddenly turned his head to Asashi with his mouth open...but came up with nothing. "U-Uh sorry. I was just...y-yawning." Jou claimed, a poor excuse to try and cover up his even poorer attempt at striking a conversation...but then he realized how stupid his excuse sounded...especially since it would make him look like he was yawning at Asashi's face...assuming he actually believed that nonsense. Once again, Jou just looked forward, clearly a little flustered now. It shouldn't be this hard to make small talk! Jou was internally struggling with this...but after a few minutes of more silence, Jou thought of something!

"H-Hey Asashi? What's...Konoha like?"" Jou asked, glancing over at the teen. "W-Wait...if you don't w-want to answer that, I understand!" he quickly added in, making sure that he wasn't coming off as someone just trying to gather intel on the enemy.

Wrong Room (Jou)May 12, 2022 0:59:08 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
As Asahi kept looking at Jou, he noticed the slightly worried look on the boy’s face. Jou seemed like the type of person to wear his emotions on his sleeve. Maybe that was presumptuous, but from what Asahi had seen so far, that was the conclusion. But what was that worry for? Asahi stopped his somewhat staring at the white haired boy to turn his attention back to their path entirely as they walked in quiet.

When Jou turned and opened his mouth, Asahi turned his attention back to the boy like he had been waiting for that moment. Jou held his mouth open for a moment, before letting out what was clearly a lie. For someone who didn’t think like Asahi, Jou may have gotten away with the excuse. But there were distinct physical cues in a yawn, actions that Jou didn’t follow.

Sure there was inhale when Jou was about to speak, but the slow exhale accompanied with a yawn didn’t occur. And the Iwagakure boy’s eyes didn’t close tight or water, another common occurrence with a yawn. Asahi tilted his head to the side like a confused dog, because he was confused. Why would Jou lie about yawning right now? Like some other things Jou had said, it didn’t make much sense.

Then, Jou tried again, this time glancing over and asking him what Konoha was like.  Asahi let out a small laugh at Jou’s nervous qualifier to his question. "I don’t mind answering that at all, and don’t really see why I would.” Asahi returned before thinking about how to put the answer to the Iwagakure ninja’s question.

"Konoha is…strong,” the genin responded. "Plenty of strong ninja and a long standing foundation underneath them. There are a few who don’t, myself included, but most truly do carry that ‘Will of Fire’ that the nation is know for.” Asahi said, not meeting Jou’s eyes as he gave his response for the first time in their conversation.

He continued to search through his thoughts, his opinions. "However, there are many traditions and ways I feel they are stuck in, and with a village like Konoha, it takes a lot for them to change. Progress comes, but the speed and scope of that progress is stifled because of that aversion to change.”

Asahi finished, his last statements more opinion than fact, but words he felt were true. The reaction to his research was one of many specific examples he could give, but he kept those to himself for now. As strong as the village was, seeds of unrest and discontent showed their head every now and then.

Notes:

Tag: 

Wrong Room (Jou)May 16, 2022 11:09:25 GMT -5
Himishi Jou
Himishi Jou Avatar
groupnull
In hindsight, that whole yawning excuse Jou came up with was...horrible. In social situations such as this, coming up with things on the spot was not the young Himishi's strong suit...and it's often made very clear to those he speaks with. The confused look Asashi gave made Jou blush a bit as he quickly looked away, embarrassed by his failed attempt at striking a conversation and even more by his half-assed excuse.

Still, he managed to find it in himself to try again, this time a little more successful despite a hint of worry that he might be asking a little too much, considering that both are from enemy villages.

Fortunately, it seems that Asashi is a lot more accepting of this than Jou initially thought. It sort of reminded him of Shigure...making Jou wonder if Konoha people, in general, are just this nice.

Just like earlier, Jou gave Asahi his undivided attention. At first, Jou just glanced over as he listened, soaking in the information he was being given. The other genin's mention of the village being strong didn't get a huge reaction out of Jou. He felt like this was something most people would say at first about wherever they come from. Jou would not have been any different. If his understanding of the 'Will of Fire' is correct, Jou could sort of understand it. Perhaps their village's motto? The moment Jou thought of that, he wasn't instantly reminded of his village, but rather his clan which carries themselves by following these exact words, 'learn from the past, question the present and plan for the future.' A belief that the Himishi holds truly...but something that Jou hasn't gotten a full grasp of. In a sense, he could relate to Asashi not having the 'Will of Fire'.

But then Jou took notice of how Asahi's praises of Konoha were starting to sorta falter. Jou turned his head to face the teen now. "That...sounds a lot like me actually..." Jou added before looking forward once more. "I come from a clan that...are constantly improving. In a way, it is our motto." he added while chuckling lightly. "But I've always felt...like I haven't been keeping up with them. That I'll always be stuck in the past while my kin will continue to surpass me." Jou would say, his mind wandering a bit to Haruka.

Wrong Room (Jou)May 16, 2022 14:52:24 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
As the two sought out understanding of one another, Jou turned and met Asahi's eyes again after a bit, just for a moment. A clan that focused on constantly improving? Those who barely knew Asahi would probably think he would be inclined to agree with that philosophy. It was true that he fell on that side of the line, but he knew that improvement wasn't constant. Couldn't be constant.

He listened on as Jou described how he felt like he couldn't keep up with the rest of them. Flashes of the Jou's fight with Haruka went through Asahi's mind as it probably was with Jou, although not as binding.

Asahi had never really had that type of comparison mindset. Asahi was driven, but not by his position in a clan, or a position within the shinobi world. He was driven by the knowledge combined with his own curiosity. A hunger that would probably never be truly satisfied. A goal that could never be truly fulfilled.

"There is something to be said about pacing ourselves, and the fastest not getting the farthest, but-" Asahi started, repeating words from his parents, but cut himself off to ask the more important question. "What past do you feel stuck in that is keeping you behind the rest?"

He asked it like it was a casual question with a casual answer. As if it didn't carry the weight it probably did.

Notes:

Tag: 

Wrong Room (Jou)May 18, 2022 12:22:50 GMT -5
Himishi Jou
Himishi Jou Avatar
groupnull
It didn't seem like this little trip with Asahi was keeping Jou distracted enough. His mind was already back on what happened with his fight against Haruka, and he couldn't get over how easily defeated he was...how he was humiliated in front of so many people. Jou already had his doubts about not living up to his clan's expectations...but that fight was the final nail in the coffin for him. Jou didn't even need his doujutsu to recall every detail of that match...how he felt that Haruka wasn't taking him seriously...then how she practically ripped him apart. His eyes lowered a bit as he continued to think about this...and what his parents might think when they find out...unaware that they were there.

A part of Jou was starting to regret taking this walk with the leaf genin as he thought of this more...believing he was wasting his time when he could be back in his room training...hopefully, able to salvage what little hope he has left of becoming a capable shinobi.

He then heard some rather interesting words from the teen next to him, making the young Himishi glance over. It sounded as if Asahi wanted to say something else but paused...but then he posed a question that made Jou stop in his tracks. He wanted to know what this past was...Jou should've expected a question like that coming. Jou placed a hand against his arm while looking at the ground, his crimson eyes shifting to the side. "I-I...I lost someone...my sister." Jou admitted, staying quiet for a bit before continuing. "It's been a few years...but I still can't get over it." Jou claimed, the grip on his arm tightening. "She was a wonderful person...and an outstanding kunoichi. Our parents even called her a prodigy." Jou said, making a weak, bittersweet smile. There was a key detail missing from this though, how she died...the real reason Jou has found it difficult to let go and why it was holding him back.

Wrong Room (Jou)May 21, 2022 20:05:24 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
Asahi's question, even with its casual tone, stopped Jou in his tracks, and Asahi did the same. The change in Jou's body language showed that the words he spoke were true. The loss was heavy behind Jou's words and he ended it by putting on a weak smile. For the first time in their conversation, something Jou had said caused Asahi not to meet the boy's eyes.

"I-I'm sorry to hear that. How old was she?" Asahi apologized on fate's behalf. Had she been an older sister and fell during a mission or something? Maybe she was lost during the exams like a few had been this time around...There was more he wanted to say than that, but he knew there wasn't much one could say to another to help heal this wound.

Yet, he would still try. "My father always told me that loss isn't something we ever get over, but it's something we get past..." Asahi said, meeting Jou's eyes again but with no smile of his own, in an attempt to console the boy he walked with. "I've personally never dealt with a loss like that yet, but being around the hospital and involved in procedures, and at my parent's house with guests, I've seen it..." Asahi continued, trying to relate. But that was hard for the boy, and it always had been when it came to these heavier topics.

"I saw your fight though. It was right before mine. Although you lost, I don't think you're as far behind as you think you are. From what I've seen so far, you looked pretty skilled yourself," Asahi finished and finally returned a weak smile off his own.

Notes:

Tag: 

Wrong Room (Jou)May 24, 2022 11:21:08 GMT -5
Himishi Jou
Himishi Jou Avatar
groupnull
"Nineteen..." Jou did not make eye contact as well, his head remaining low through this. He did not like talking or even thinking about this...but Jou felt that it was necessary so that Asahi could better understand what Jou was going through. He of course did not expect the other genin to completely understand...and was also leaving out some very important details...but Jou felt this would be enough, both for Asahi's and his own sake.

Jou's crimson eyes shifted a bit towards the leaf genin, listening to him. This was a saying that Jou had never heard of before...but he sort of gets the message. Hearing that Asahi learned this from his father sort of reminded Jou of his own father...and how he along with his mother has certainly not gotten past the loss. The thought of that made Jou look away again. To this day, they still blame Jou for the loss of their 'Prodigy' which even though he dislikes how they treat him...Jou couldn't help but agree with that. It was his fault she died that day...and a part of him still believes that it should've been himself that died...not her.

The young Himishi remained quiet while Asahi spoke. Again, he didn't expect the teen to fully understand, but he had the idea and tried which was enough for Jou. He didn't feel as tense, but he still kept his eyes on the ground.

Bringing up the match, Jou smiled weakly. "Thanks." Jou said, still refraining from eye contact. "Wish I could've seen your fight." He added. After his fight with Haruka, Jou had to immediately go get treated for his injuries, so any fights after his, he didn't get the luxury of seeing, just hearing about some of them. "Though, I guess that's a good thing for you...Who knows, we might end up fighting each other next." Jou chuckled weakly, finally looking back over at Asahi...but it was still clear that he felt a little bothered.

Wrong Room (Jou)May 24, 2022 18:22:19 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
The weight of their conversation walked with them. Asahi could tell from Jou's body language. Jou expressed wishing he could have seen Asahi's fight. "Heh, yeah, you got a point...but I don't mind talking about it," patting the Himishi boy in a friendly, comforting way on the back if he allowed. "If you don't hear it from me, you'll probably hear about it from somewhere else. I'm sure plenty of other genin are sharing information as we speak, and have been since the beginning," Asahi said with a shrug. He honestly didn't mind, and went into it.

"My fight was against Okingshi Gure. He used fungi, and luckily I was familiar with the last name. Even still, his skill with his scythe and the ferocity he fought with, got the best of me eventually. Me and poisons seem to keep bumping heads in this exam and it keeps not ending well for me...but yeah, after that was in me and I suffered the injury I'm recovering from now, it was pretty much over, but I was able to fight until they called time." Asahi explained, playing the fight back in his head.

"The more interesting thing about the fight was...Okingshi's...demeanor. He had...changed, since the last time I saw him. He was more, violent...angry." Asahi said, continuing to walk but pausing his words as Okingshi's own words played back in his head.

"More interesting was what he said. He said the world, these nations we pledge our allegiance to, treat us like cannon fodder. That they don't care about our lives, only that we are willing to sacrifice ourselves. Granted, I just met him here at the exams, but I had never seen Okingshi like that before..." Asahi finished, and looked to Himishi for his own opinion on Okingshi's words without asking. The change in subject was still a little heavy in its own way, but hopefully the change of subject would help take Jou's mind off of his feelings about himself.

Notes:

Tag: 

last edit by Ōorigami Asahi on May 24, 2022 18:23:43 GMT -5
Wrong Room (Jou)May 25, 2022 11:13:31 GMT -5
Himishi Jou
Himishi Jou Avatar
groupnull
"You're...not wrong there." Jou chuckled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. Jou always believed that when it comes to these exams, they were supposed to reveal as little about their own abilities to each other as possible, especially those who come from clans with well-hidden kekkei genkai or hijutsu, the former being true for Jou. This was usually to have an advantage for when these fighting rounds come around and to keep such information away from ninja of enemy villages. But he has surprisingly seen his fair share of information being given...and has admittedly shared a bit of his doujutsu with Kazu, not as much as Haruka apparently did, but Jou still felt he was crossing the line if only slightly. Still, he trusted Kazu enough, and he shared his kekkei genkai with him first so it only felt right.

He started listening to Asahi and found out that his opponent was Gure which was a name Jou instantly recognized. He was one of the genin he was grouped with during the second round. He was also familiar with Gure's ability to shape fungi since he used that as a source of food for the group. Jou figured it was a kekkei genkai but Asahi's brief comment on Gure's last name sort of solidified that, meaning that Gure is part of a clan. What Jou wasn't expecting was that the guy uses a scythe nor did he think of him having poison but it sort of makes sense in hindsight...

Jou nodded a bit as he followed along, but what got an eyebrow raise out of the young Himishi was the claim of how Gure was acting. "He was?" Jou certainly didn't remember the guy being the angry type during the second round. If anything, Gure came off as reserved...and a little paranoid. Nothing really hostile.

He listened closely to the words that Asahi said next...about what Gure said. "Y-Yeah, that...doesn't sound like him." Jou added, his tone drifting a bit since he was now focusing on what Gure had said as well. "We were in the same group during the second round. He seemed okay..." Like his tone, Jou's mind continued to trail away from Gure's anger, focusing more on what seems to have been the source of that anger. "I...wonder why he'd say something like that..." his hand was now resting under his chin in pondering. "As ninja, we play big roles as the protectors of our countries among other things...We get set on life-risking missions at times...but we're not seen as mere tools or weapons..." Jou claimed...but how sure of this was he really? This was not something Jou has ever questioned before. Even with his attempt at defending them...he was uncertain.

"What about you, Asahi? Do you...agree with what Gure told you?" Jou was now looking at Asahi, his crimson eyes focused on the other genin's golden own.

Wrong Room (Jou)May 25, 2022 18:31:35 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
"Not entirely...but sort of," Asahi started in response to Jou's question about his own opinions on the matter. Asahi agreed with both Jou and Okingshi in a way. The lives shinobi lived were...complicated to say the least. He didn't want to see the world through Okingshi's eyes, but the more they went through and the more he experienced, led Asahi to a similar conclusion.

"I don't think that we are inherently tools or weapons, no" Asahi said a paused for a moment. "But with being part of a nations military, we are expecting to follow orders. And if those orders are lay down and die, those are the orders, right?" Asahi proposed a rhetorical question, meeting Jou's eyes before continuing his answer

"So yeah, I think there are some leaders and shinobi themselves who simply see us and themselves as weapons to be used, eventually broken and replaced. But I'd say that's a choice that each shinobi has to make. At what line do you follow your own orders and thoughts on matters, even if your superiors say otherwise? When do you play into the role of the weapon, and when do you fight against it..." Asahi said trailing off, and breaking the eye contact as they rounded a corner on their walk.

He had been so caught up in their conversation, that Asahi hadn't really even paid attention to where they were walking. Even now he was more involved in the conversation than with every step he took.

"So me personally, no I don't think we or I am simply a weapon to be used, and I'll never reduce myself to such. If am I to be used as a weapon, it'll be by my own choice and own hand- or well hands. I won't be somebody else's play thing..." Asahi said with a small smile but decisive eyes, and throwing in a joke about his clan's hijutsu that Jou may or may not have seen or known about.

How ironic it was, that he was walking and making a statement like that, while not even being able to claim his own soul. Luckily, the walk and talk with Jou was keeping his mind off of that.

Notes:

Tag: 

Wrong Room (Jou)May 26, 2022 20:20:09 GMT -5
Himishi Jou
Himishi Jou Avatar
groupnull
After hearing that rhetorical question, Jou opened his mouth as if he were about to answer, but quickly closed it and looked away in pondering. He could see what Asahi was saying...and it made the young Himishi think.

Jou's eyes shifted back to Asahi as he listened and nodded a little. A topic like this really wasn't something that was so simple to answer. This was something filled mostly with opinions, the answer varying from person to person. As there were villages out there with leaders who truly care for their ninja...there were others who were more bent on conquest and power, seeing their own troops as nothing but tools.....pawns to use simply for said conquest. There were leaders who would give one of their own away for selfish reasons without batting an eye. This really did make Jou think about his own place in the village...and how his parents see him as well as his late sister.

As Asahi's words trailed off, Jou's looked forward once again. "You're not wrong..." Jou responded, his tone trailing as well. He also lost track of where he and the other genin were walking at this point, his attention entirely on this subject. How long have they been walking? Could they have passed their destination? If so, how long has it been since they passed it? Questions that weren't even in the back of the white-haired teen's mind right now. He didn't even realize how close he had gotten to Asahi as this progressed, subconsciously wanting to listen closely.

As seriously as he did take Asahi's response and personal views about this...Jou still couldn't help but snicker softly at the other's smile. He didn't exactly understand the joke, but there was still something about this that Jou found amusing...even if he couldn't quite put his finger on it. "You're right though." Jou added, forming a small smile. "It's all subjective in the end." He added...but as for Jou...Did he have such confidence in himself to not be someone's pawn? The more he thought of this, and how his fellow genin had enough confidence in himself to declare himself as nobody's weapon...he couldn't get his mind off of his parents. As far as the village itself goes, Jou has never felt like a tool...but when bringing up his clan...Jou just can help but wonder...his expression even trailing off in return as silence started to fill the air...

Wrong Room (Jou)May 31, 2022 22:06:22 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
The closeness of their faces and bodies didn't phase Asahi in the slightest. Jou was right too, it was all subjective, and that was the one objective fact about their opinion based subject. Part of growing older in their world was learning how to navigate that. Learning how to live the life that they wanted to live.

Asahi watched Jou's gaze and attention trail away again in deeper thought. Asahi looked away too, and let the silence settle in between the little space between them.

Asahi's shoulder bumped into Jou's and Asahi gave him a quick, "Oop, sorry about that,..." before it was back to silence. Asahi gave him a couple of glances but didn't break the other genin's thought. Jou seemed like he had a lot of things on his mind. A quick smirk, quick enough to miss with a blink, crossed the green haired boy's face, and he suppressed it.

He focused chakra into the tattoo seal on his back, and what he called ki arms, arms made of bonelike chakra material broke through the fabric of his top, extending and attempting to pick Jou up in a cradle like fashion. Quick enough to surprise, but gentle enough to not reopen any wounds.

Whether the attempt worked or not, from the execution of his idea, the smile of a kid playing a harmless prank sat on Asahi's face. If it didn't work, Jou's reaction would probably still be worth the attempt.

If it did work, and Jou found himself held in Asahi's ki arms, he said, "You looked a little heavy," with a playful sticking out of his tongue being an addition to his smile before letting the boy down.

Notes:

Tag: 

last edit by Ōorigami Asahi on May 31, 2022 22:10:02 GMT -5
Wrong Room (Jou)Jun 6, 2022 19:26:50 GMT -5
Himishi Jou
Himishi Jou Avatar
groupnull
Silence would soon fill the air as the two continued to walk. There was now plenty more on Jou's mind from the conversations the two exchanged, leaving the young Himishi unaware of the lack of a gap between him and Asahi. The two bumped into each other shoulder to shoulder, causing Jou to glance over as the other apologized. "N-No, it's alright." he said before looking forward again, still a little preoccupied with his own thoughts to realize how close he was...but that was going to change shortly.

Jou was unaware of the glances coming his way...and the sneaky plan that the other genin was cooking up....until he noticed something from the corner of his crimson eyes....

"H-Huh?" Hearing the sound of fabric being torn, Jou quickly looked over to see an extra pair of...skeletal arms protruding from Asahi's back! Was he...planning to attack!? Was this some sort of trap? Not sure what was going on, the startled Himishi activated his Tomokenzangan, his eyes shifting from red to purple, but before he could do anything else...Jou was caught in the other's trap...but it wasn't what Jou was expecting.

"Wh-" Jou was suddenly in the arms of those strange extra limbs, causing him to look at both of them before over at Asashi as he made his playful remark. Jou remained silent for a bit...a red hue forming on his face. "H-Hey!" he then started to struggle a bit in his flustered state, attempting to get back on his feet, and if his struggling were to cause Asahi to lose his balance, Jou would drop the things he was holding and be immediately ready to catch the leaf genin...in a similar fashion to how he was just carried...but more out of concern than teasing...not that it owuld've left Jou any less flustered.

quick reply

compose a reply