Bunker Spectator [Wahei | R:3 | M:2]

compose a reply
Bunker Spectator [Wahei | R:3 | M:2]Apr 4, 2022 9:49:15 GMT -5
Wahei
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"Bunker spectator".
"The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work."
Michael Jackson

Watch is learn. [Match 2]

The second day had arrived, and Wahei woke up early to promptly comply with the arrangements. The proctor gave a brief instructions for the contenders, basically repeating the rules and how things would work.

Wahei walked towards his bunker and, in the way to it, greeted his fellow teammates - Good luck, guys! And please, take care! - then he started running to the same door that he was designated the other day.

This time, though, he had a different feeling. This burden inside his chest like as if he should be prepared for something. He tried not to focus on the sensation, but in the matches that were about to come. And so the board started to "shuffle" the names.

It was a matter of few time to get to know how things would work out this time. Perhaps he could get lucky again and avoid conflict? Probably not. The sensation in his chest was telling him that he would have to fight today, and that something heavy was about to come. But what could it be?

Perhaps he will have to face Taki, the strong lady from Iwa that hated ninjas from Konoha? Well, he had decided to forfeit if that's the case. He knew his limits and who he could beat in the possible outcome of the match making.

But no matter how hard he thought about the day, things would be whatever they were meant to be. And so he took a deep breath and stared the board. The names and faces would soon enough be revealed.

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

What can we learn from others?
- The art of observing -
[N/A]
[266 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Apr 4, 2022 10:09:54 GMT -5
MissingNo has written 491 posts
Bunker Spectator [Wahei | R:3 | M:2]Apr 21, 2022 16:58:07 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"Bunker spectator".
"You'll never find a better sparring partner than adversity".
Golda Meir

#01 FIGHT

Hyuuga Shigure vs Himishi Haruka

"You are both strong, but I think Shigure-san... Well, it doesn't matter. Please, take care, you two..." - that was Wahei's thoughts. Shigure was his teammate, but Haruka was his roommate during the chuunin exams first round period. They had a very interesting interaction that lead Wahei to learn about social stuff. He sees a friend in her at that point and didn't wanted her to get harmed.

The fight was, indeed, quite intense. And Wahei noticed that Haruka was quite tough opponent, but yet not enough to beat Shigure. He was in a whole other level compared to ordinary genins. So the matched ended with Haruka getting in a very complicated amount of chakra. Shigure performed his kaiten with great dextery as usual, and that made Wahei raise his eye brows - Nice one, Shigure san. - he said. Not long after, Shigure asked for Haruka care, since she was defeated. 

A great first match for the day. But what Wahei didn't expect was that his match would be the right next. And his foe would be the ninja from Snow called Kazu, the same who fought Taru in the previous match. The boy swallowed, but it was time to get ready for a fight.

[Match end].

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

- The art of observing -
[ VS  ]
[206 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Apr 24, 2022 0:07:52 GMT -5
Bunker Spectator [Wahei | R:3 | M:2]Apr 21, 2022 17:26:24 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"Bunker spectator".
Golda Meir

#02 FIGHT
Yuki Kazu vs Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei

"Eh? It's you already. And you are going to fight the icy-boy" - "Don't worry, Wahei. You've been preparing for this. All you need to do... is touch him in a vital spot. I know you haven't mastered that technique for combat purposes yet, but you need to be sure that kind of defensive will be worthy in a real fight situation" - "Like I did with the wolves, right?" - "That was wicked. But yeah.. sort of'" - "You've proven yourself capable of performing minor surgery but pushed aside the training of that move when you finally learned the mystic palm. What makes you think you are going to be able to make it now after quite long time?" - "I don't need to perform it, actually.." - "I don't get it. What's your point then?" - "All I need to do is touch him. As if I could use that technique perfectly in battle as I do in minor surgeries" - "But you can't rely in something you're not good at, kid. This is not a body in a surgery table, this is a real battle situation. These are quite different things." - "Perhaps. But if I could, that proves I'd be able to win this round. And the best part is that I don't need to harm in in the process" - "Pathetic" - "You know you won't win the match by doing this, right?" - "Winning is pointless." - "Well you tell that to examiners then" - "In spite what others might think, I'm not here to proof anything to anyone. - I mean - except for myself and... for him, I think" - "Don't you think this is kind of selfish, my love?" - "Of course I want to graduate chunin so I can join the medical forces and be useful far away from a battlefield, saving lives. Achieving that is getting my freedom" - "You'd probably be assembled to battlefield again, y' know that, right?" - "But since before the confirmation of 1v1, I knew that it would be my anchor. I've made quite well so far, possibly by luck, I think. But I'm not willing to give up my beliefs for self benefit. And I really feel like I'm worthy to become a medical chunin" - "He's really is that naive, isn't he?" - "He is a pathetic piece of sh--" - "Leave the boy alone, you two. We promise to let him play this CE on his own. Kid's trying to prove himself worthy, so we are not allowed to step-in until he says so" - "Thank you, Pride!" - "Don't thank me, kiddo. You've grown. No go down there and beat him out!" - "Haha- Sorry, I can't promise you that" - "Awnt. Look at you two all friendly and stuff. You are so lovely!" "Hey Pride, when have you become such a pu---" - "HAHAHA NICE ONE, ENVY!" - "Shut the fuck up!"

Wahei realized he stared the board for too long. It was time to go. - "I know this is your way of support me. And I thank you all for that. Despite of my fear, I'll do my best in this match!" - And so Wahei did. But in his own weird terms, of course. He got back to the bunker satisfied, albeit having forfeit the fight. But watching that crow high over the stadium make him felt as if something bad was about to happen. He reminded of his conversation with Shigure few days ago. He was right. Wahei wasn't alone. He had somehow made peace with his phantoms. And perhaps his past teammates and sensei' will was also giving him strength and protection. But the fear and presence of death was close to him. And that sensation never lived his side after all those years.

[Match End].

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

- The art of observing -
[  VS ]
[642 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Apr 24, 2022 0:09:07 GMT -5
Bunker Spectator [Wahei | R:3 | M:2]Apr 21, 2022 17:26:50 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"Bunker spectator".
Golda Meir

#03 FIGHT
Hase Hoshi vs Momochi Kasumi

In spite of his sensation and fight, Wahei there will be a long day. He was hoping to watch Yoru's match as well, so he stayed there waiting for it to begin. The board announced the next match between Hase Hoshi, a very enchant and cool genjutsu dancer in his opinion based on what he saw during last matches, and swordswoman Momochi Kasumi.

Kasumi started using her demonic chakra to create a sensory field. Wahei felt bad premonition coming from this. As if he could feel death delighting over that energy. As if the girl was a death emissary herself. He felt scared, albeit he didn't even know why.

Albeit not having his Byakugan, he also noticed that Hoshi was trying somewhat kind of Genjutsu activated by his mouth. But the feeling was getting on him and he lost his focus in order to get his shit back together.

The boy "closed" his eyes for a while and erased the voices. He took several deep breathes and tried to calm down. He reminded Shigure words and that warmed his heart. When he "opened" his eyes again, the match was over.

"What happened?" - "I took control because you needed to rest. Don't worry. I watched everything carefully with this cool eye of ours" - "Who won?" - "The Kirigakure lady. She used that technique too. The one you're interested with" - "Kirigakure no jutsu? It really seems to be famous around here. But I think I've got what I needed to know already. I'll make a medical version of this, y'know" - "Erm... I was there, remember?" - "Yeah... right. I'm so jaded... So, how the fight ended?"

Pride told him that Hoshi's genjutsu were vanished by some kind of bold strategy pulled out from Kasumi, and eventually the 'rainy' boy collapsed from shock. Wahei wished to not having to fight Kasumi since he didn't want to get closer to that demonic chakra.

[Match End].

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

- The art of observing -
[ VS ]
[323 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Apr 23, 2022 19:18:04 GMT -5
Bunker Spectator [Wahei | R:3 | M:2]Apr 21, 2022 17:28:59 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"Bunker spectator".
Golda Meir

#04 FIGHT

Komatsuzaki Kiko vs Uchiha Tokaku

So far Wahei had learned that Kiko was also an Waruichi, meaning the same clan as Kei and his quite quiet and reserved roommate. - "So, you want to take back or what?" - "Yeah, we have a Konoha contending and she is important to Yoru-san, I'll root for her" - Waruichi techniques was quite amazing, but now he'd be facing Uchiha's Genjutsu, albeit he wasn't exactly interested on what that meant, that was something his teammate talked a lot and he had a little research just to get along when the subject popped out again.

"Let's see what her Sharingan is really capable of..." he thought, leaning his arms in the bunker's table and than using it to repouse his head in his hand. The fight had a intense beginning, with a powerful exchange of offensive moves by both sides, and it seemed like the two were evenly matched.

Tokaku though suddenly yielded making Wahei startle over the desk shocked about the outcome. - I'm awake. I swear! - he might have fell a sleep during the climax? Perhaps. But that was Wahei and soon he realized the Leaf had lost another match and Kiri kept scoring. He just shrugged - "Team house is on fire, it seems" - he said, yawning and cheering up to have Yoru name sorted out soon so he could go back to his dormitory.

[Match End].

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

- The art of observing -
[ VS ]
[231 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Apr 23, 2022 19:18:21 GMT -5
Bunker Spectator [Wahei | R:3 | M:2]Apr 21, 2022 17:29:14 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"Bunker spectator".
Golda Meir

#05 FIGHT

Miyamoto Ikana vs Nakatani Ogi

"It's nice to see you again, Ikana-san. Good luck" - he though, stretching himself in the chair raising his arms up. He made a watery hand-pot and splashed it in face to get rid of the bad sensation and also the somnolence. Her fight was with some random person Wahei hasn't seen during the Chuunin Exams, but was one of the other many participants that made it to the final it seems. - "Ganbatte, Ikana-san!"

The fight was about to begin and as expected, Ikana started with her Kirigakure no jutsu. The boy smiled, prompting his byakugan so he could get a look into the fight. - "Perhaps I might have inspired you to make a better use of your jutsu, my friend?" - the boy was waiting to see what was about to come from the fight.

This Ogi lady was some kind of barrier ninjutsu user, a fighting style that Wahei didn't knew much about, but also called his attention since bareers seemed to be quite useful way to protect others. - "Omoshiroi!" - Not enough though. Ikana overcome her opponent and managed to lock get her into water prison technique - "Nice use of your suiton. You surely improved and I hope I might have helped you out even a little" - Wahei knew that move, so he popped out his byakugan certain of his friends victory. As it would shortly be announced. - Congratz! - he cheered out.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

- The art of observing -
[ VS ]
[242 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Apr 24, 2022 0:10:01 GMT -5
Bunker Spectator [Wahei | R:3 | M:2]Apr 21, 2022 17:29:28 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"Bunker spectator".
Golda Meir

#06 FIGHT

Waruichi Kei vs Kaguya Kazue

The next fight also called Wahei's attention. Like Ikana, Kei has been set along Wahei during the second round of chuunin exam. The boy cracked a smile for her, hoping this time she can take over her opponent. For the introducing part of the match, Wahei realized that Kei would have to face a teammate and that surprised Wahei. He get himself again thinking on having to fight a teammate. That'd be a burden for him, specially if it were against Shigure - his best friend.

He tried to focus on the fight that was about to begin. He already knew Kei would use her silk control, and that the other boy had something about using his bones. Kiri was a strange place to live with, in his opinion. Even so, it was an interesting match to watch and learn from. The fight among teammates, as expected, would be heat and intense. 

Kei's bandages would guarantee a very hard time for Kazue, but the boy was somewhat handling it well. Wahei stood up excited by chances growing for Kei and cheering for her. For a second, he forgot the bad feeling he was having since the previous days. - IKE! Kei-chan! - he shouted, until the point she finally get him snared in her bandage. Not only that, but she had explosive tags all over it. - "Hey Kei, this is too much!" - he thought, beating his fists on the desk and jumping over his chair again.

But before he could even react, Kazue gave up, recognizing Kei's victory. Wahei had mixed feelings. He was thrilled for his friend's win, of course. But it got close enough of the other boy getting really harmed and he didn't want that. So he was somewhat relief. He let his head bump the desk, thanking for not have hearing that boom. - "I don't think the judges would let it come to that point. Don't worry too much" - Unfortunately, Pride couldn't be more wrong. And they were all about to find that out in the worst way possible.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

- The art of observing -
[@observer1 VS ]
[347 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Apr 23, 2022 19:46:33 GMT -5
Bunker Spectator [Wahei | R:3 | M:2]Apr 21, 2022 17:30:08 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"Bunker spectator".
Golda Meir

#07 FIGHT

Kuishinbou Kashiwa vs Suzuki Taru

Coincidently or not, the next fight was also with another of Wahei's teammates along the Chunin Exams. This time, it was Taru's turn. Wahei and her were sorted together during round 1, where Wahei started to admire her leadership skills - or at least her capacity as a Kiri ninja to make other Kiri members to follow what she wanted them to do, pretty much leadership.

The fight though was about to long range fighters. Both of them using bows, apparently. But they techniques would go far beyond from that. The boy was from Grass village, and Taru was another member from Kiri. Even though he had thoughts for Taru, Wahei didn't know for sure who would end up winning the match. Specially because both of them was at the top score.

The fight started and it reminded Wahei of one of the plenty Shogi matches he played with Yoru. They were both sharp-minded and it was clear every step taken was thought beforehand. Which move they should do? Which move would the other do based on moves made? That's the kind of questions you made in an intelectual conflict. 

The fight take quite time but it keep it's high standards until the very end, when both contenders Taru and Kuishinbou decided to call it a draw. - "Ooof! That was intense but also interesting. You guys did well. I'm impressive" - he even clap his hands to show his enthusiasm.

Soon the next match would begin. And a strike in his chest get him as strong as ever. The boy kneeled, as if death herself had just crossed through him. It all get cold. He lost her breath. What was happening? What was that sudden fear and why the feeling was consuming him?

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

- The art of observing -
[ VS ]
[294 Words]
last edit by Wahei on Apr 23, 2022 21:12:48 GMT -5
Bunker Spectator [Wahei | R:3 | M:2]Apr 23, 2022 22:04:56 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"Bunker spectator".
Golda Meir

#08 FIGHT
Nara Yoru vs Waruichi Asuna

After recovering from that suddenly awkward "anxiety attack", Wahei stood laying on his desk and get back on his place - "Hey, Kiddo-, are y' okay?" the boy nodded to nothing - apparently - but as soon as his eyes stared to the board to check the next fight, he frozen again. It must've been a coincidence, right?

Nara Yoru would face Waruichi Asuna, the quiet lady who happened to be his roommate during the exams. Another Kiri shinobi fighting the Leaf. - "Hey, you don't have nothing to worry about. Okay? This lady is your roommate and the other one is your teammate. Things are under control. Try to keep your breath and calm down" - "Hehe - it's useless, Pride, he can't hear us right know" - "Weird having you showing up like this, Boss, what's up?" - "The boy and I have a connection, and that feeling he just had... it was a crystal clear sign for me to get closer" - "Do you mean?.." - "Precisely. Fear is about to get awaken. We are pretty much one step closer to the MissingNo protocol".

As soon as the battle started, Wahei's mind focused over that match, like a fly hypnotized by the light. He instinctively activated his Byakugan so he could follow up closely to them. First move came from Asuna, and she was not joking around. She send her silk to ensnare Yoru and contain his movements and chakra. - "This silks are deadly dangerous. Watch for it, Yoru-san!" - Wahei felt this drop of sweat rolling from his temper to his cheek.

But Yoru know better and used an smart move to get close enough to her and attack with an explosive tag - "This tags shouldn't even be allow..." - too late. Yoru movement were completely miscalculated and backfired at him. The tag exploded pretty close to him. - "WHAT THE--" - YORU-SAN! - albeit confused of what really happened, Wahei watched his friend get severely damaged - specially for being a medic and can quickly understand the extension of it - all he could do right away is shout out very loud. As his body flied over due to the explosion, Asuna somewhat skidshed for her sake using her armor as protection.

- STOP THIS FIGHT! YORU IS SEVERELY DAMAGED! - his tone taken by despair, his eyes locked in Yoru quickly finding a way to heal him up. But his heart frozen by the same embrace of death he felt before. The sensation. That phantom pain chasing him... - "No, what is this feeling? I don't have time for this. Yoru-san needs my help" - "Take... a better look" - the boy's mouth begged for mercy. He forfeits. But for some reason, it wouldn't stop as the Leaf Trio wished for. - STOP IT! HE GAVE UP FIGHTING! PLEASE!!! MAKE IT STOP! - the tears rolled over his eyes and the tone of despair raised even more, as the proctor ignored Yoru's request, as did her opponent. Why wasn't anyone doing anything to stop that? 

If the situation itself was hard to believe, noticing Asuna's threads grabbing Yoru again and holding him tightly, Wahei's voice just vanished as he realizes the whole sensation he was feeling was related to that very moment. Asuna slowly tied him up, covering his mouth to shut him up and getting him completely vulnerable - Please... - he said in the peak of his efforts, drenched in tears and sobbing - PLEASE! Have mercy on him! - fear, that's what he has been feeling since the day Doc. Kazuhira took him out of his water tube. The same fear that carried him to that very moment, chasing him like a ghost.

Asuna not only ignore his forfeiting, but the whole vulnerability she got her opponent into, as well the proctor apparently failed to understand his complete inability to move out of her deadly trap. It wasn't a match, anymore. It was about to become a murder scene. Just like that, for anyone around to see. - "This fight is over... so why... why aren't them doing anything to stop it" - "I've told ya', you fool. They are your enemies. And you repeatedly shown mercy and cared for them. You willingly decided to die for them. You're naive. You're pathetic. You're weak" - "NO, Envy! You're wrong! I must break the cycle of hatred. My mother and Natsu entrusted me with this burden" - "OPEN YOUR EYES, YOU FOOL! This is only a bullshit your mother told you to prevent you to became who you really are. They gave you this eye to misguide you from your path, but yet you can't see nothing."

As Asuna walked towards Yoru, Wahei was getting quite flashes he didn't recognize most. He also lived his former team assassination. Specially him having to kill her own partner, putting her out of her misery. Ending all the suffering. Ending all her fear. - "So. Do you remember who you are now, brat?" - a strong pain in his head, as the threads were molded into sharp deadly blades - "Do you remember why they choose you to control over us, kid?" - they slowly danced in the air, like serpents waiting for the final blow - "Do you realize why she brainwashed you, my love?" - and so they were moving towards his chest - "To make you forget about who you really are" - slowly and slowly - "And what you were made for?" - until finally reaching their target.

"Every sin of this rotten world blossom from mankind weakness, as a fake sensation of strength". - "Why are you telling me those things?" - "Envy from jealousy, Greed from lack of belongingness, Pride from lack of self-assurance, Lust from lack of self-esteem, Gluttony from social insecurity, Sloth from self-preservation, and Wrath from sadness." - "And all of these feelings" - "Are created and sustained by fear." - "The fear of assuming how emotionally fragile we really are" - "Fear of taking part and responsibility" - "Of not being capable of doing what it needs to survive" - "Most of all, fear of meaningless extinction" - "So I was put on control, because I fed your strength..." - "And we protect you from being weak" - "So, who really is Wahei?" - "Wahei is the mask Doc. Kazuhira put after brainwashed you from your real purpose" - "My real purpose?" - "To destroy the ninja system from inside out" - "So, who am I, really?" - "I think you already know, but our creator named you..." - "Fear".

Wahei snapped out, as his veins popped out strongly from his temper, as the byakugan watched closely Asuna murdering Yoru, with the Mist Village as accomplices. His heart beat exploded, and his soul has been taken by anger. - "I can finally feel it. My real self getting back!" - The boy throw the desk behind him, and strike several punches over the glass behind him, engulfed on blindly rage. - STOP IT! - his tone has changed, but Asuna kept piercing him in cold blood murder. His neck and heart for a final blow, as his life was finally taken, with no heart beat. It was official, Yoru was dead. His life has been taking away in cold blood murder.

The boy punched and kicked violently the bunker but nothing happened. Not even the sound of his voice reached the arena. He was caged like and animal, very close to lose it. - "Wahei, you can't let them fool you" - that voice snapped him out of rage, as his body froze again, and tears back to roll in her eyes - "Mom?" - like Natsuo, it was time to Doctor Kazuhira Ahmia's herself show for his aid - "This is really you?" - "Natsuo sealed part of his chakra in this eye to protect you from phisical threats. But I had to do it to protect you from other selfs" - "So Wrath was right... You really brainwashed me. You raised me to believe I was someone I wasn't all this time?" - "I did what I needed to do to protect you" - "Bullshit! You did that to protect this rotten world! Because you knew I would end up trying to destroy everything you loved. Then you filled my head with all bunch of crap so I would live up an impossible legacy until I die hopelessly!" - "You need to trust me. I don't have much time to explain" - "There is nothing to be explained!" - "WAHEI! Put your shit together or I swear to all that is sacred I will beat your sorry ass!" - "I'm not scared of you, mom. Because I know you're dead. You died to give me this eye. But do you know what? I don't need a fucking byakugan. I needed someone to be there for me. To teach me right from wrong! I live most of my cognitive life floating in a tube, afraid from what could have happen. Comfortable in the dark and scared because I knew every time the light turned, someone would make experiments over my brain. And the only thing left was the fear of spending the rest of eternity being treated like an animal... but then... then you showed up. Take me off of that tube... treated me like your really son just to fill a void... and then you left me... by dying over..." - "I know you're pissed. But try to understand my side" - "I WAS AFRAID, MOM! A synthetic child, scared and abandoned in this fucking world, condemed to chase the shadow of your legacy!" - "I WAS AFRAID TOO! Mother's knows best, but they don't know everything. We make mistakes. I might've made a mistake. But I went through hell in Earth just to get you into a better place. So don't put shit out of me as if you were a replacement for my dead son. So yes, I brainwashed you so you wouldn't turn into a psycho freak and got killed right away from intelligence' forces, discharged like a freak' animal. Yes, I did that and I would do that again and again if that meant your safety and I'm sorry if you don't understand how mother's love work, but that's kind of my job so stop bitching around over it! You want to become a doctor and don't know shit about emotional control? What the fuck is wrong with you?" - "I'm sick of being scared. I'm sick of not knowing how to be human, and what I was suppose to be doing." - "There is nothing more human than crying over to your mother every now and then, you fool" - "Why? Why your hug is so warm? You're dead. Natsuo is dead... all my life is fake and a lie... Wahei never really existed. I'm... a fraud... people were right... my dream was utopic." - "Our bodies are dead, but our spirits live inside you. If your life were a lie, why would have you been accepted as a Konoha Shinobi? Why your file recognizes you as Kazuhira Tsukuru Wahei? And Shigure-san, is your friendship with him another lie? You have made yourself a life, and got really good friends around. You were programmed, but I gave you free will. I allowed you to become human. And so you did. So please, don't choose vengeance. Live up to your friends memories. Prove them wrong! Show this world that mankind can be united as one. Choose to be Wahei, like you've always been".

When he opened his eyes again. What just happened?

[Match End].

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

- The art of observing -
[ VS ]
[1947 Words]

last edit by Wahei on Apr 23, 2022 23:32:03 GMT -5
Bunker Spectator [Wahei | R:3 | M:2]Apr 23, 2022 23:41:44 GMT -5
Wahei
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
"Bunker spectator".
"The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work."
Michael Jackson

The end.

He was laid on the bunker's floor. No voice in his head, just the deaf silence of the true striking his heart, manifested by tears rolling. Yoru was dead. After a while, he managed to get up and put things in their due place. His hands were bleeding, as he made first aid and used a piece of his cloth to clean over the glass making some suiton to help it out.

He looked down the arena, and his body wasn't there anymore. It was another fight, but he didn't care. The boy moved away from his bunker and leave the stadium. There wasn't anything else for him to do there, and he strictly refused to be part of that circus anymore.

Even though Wahei didn't know yet what he should do for the next day's match, he couldn't stand that place anymore. It lost all the magic and all the excitement. Albeit of Ahmia's advise, his heart was yet taken by Wrath. But this time was different. The Wrath was coming from his own heart. That feeling belonged to him.

First, he looked over to Shigure. Would he ask for retaliation? For a moment she hoped the chance of fighting Waruichi Asuna to avenge his friend. But then Wrath's words come to his mind again. If he wanted to changed the world, he had to be able to overcome those easy scapegoat feelings and be honest about what he was really feeling. The sadness. The pain.

Human ignorance would only be flamed over retaliation. But for the moment, he was quite pissed and hurt and vulnerable to allow himself thinking about breaking the cycle of hatred. And so he went to the dormitory, grabbed his things and moved out from there. He could sleep anywhere else, but not there. If he got face to face with Asuna, the worse could happen. And he didn't want to make things worse. He needed to hold his grip, or Wrath would probably take advantage to take control. Fear or Wahei, that was a tough day for him.

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

- The art of observing -
[N/A]
[345 Words]

quick reply

compose a reply